PDA

View Full Version : My 3AD experience

Gerb
02-19-2009, 11:47 AM
First off I'll start off by saying that prior to trying 3AD I had only ever used Gaspari Halodrol (the new stuff, not Halodrol-50) and NovXT. I ran the Gaspari stack 3 or 4 times and felt solid gains each time. It was tough to tell thou, half the time I ran it during a cut and the other half during bulking. My strength however improved and/or remained steady throughout, even during dieting so I felt like it was working but lets be honest, it's pretty mild stuff and really just helped with strength, I am not sure I gained much muscle from it.

So, after experiementing with that over a course of a year, I decided to try Anabolic Extreme 3AD. I choose 3AD because it seemed to be Mild, let you run it for longer than other PHs and basically just seemed like a good place to start. My beginning weight was about 195-198 and I finished the cycle at about 204-206. I have basically kept the weight on since coming off, I am about +/-203 but look leaner than when I was 206 so I think I was holding water or something. The biggest thing I noticed was that I got stronger. I finally broke 405 on my deads, I fought that for a freaking year it seemed like but now it pops. My bench which is really horrible (still is) went from 235 to 265, and my squat went up from 315 being hard to repping 365, Bench Squats 405. The strength gain seemed to kick in about 3 weeks in. I only ran it for 6 weeks. Next time I'd run 8weeks. Overall, I was very pleased. the main thing was just seeing my strength go up. That was really fun. I am looking forward to running another cycle of it.

I am currently in the PCT mode. I am running AE PCT, Milk This, and liquid Nolva. I got another couple weeks. I don't know that I need to run the Nolva but I figured it would not hurt me. I haven't quite figured out the entire PCT deal, still reading and learning.

As far as sides, this is the only part I am kinda iffy on, I got sick for almost the last 4 weeks of running 3AD. I was traveling and came back with a cold, for a week, then I caught a stomach thing, and then I caught a cold again that has run through all of Central FL it seems. So, I trained through the entire thing but honestly I was sick, felt horrible, and had many "sides" however I am pretty sure all my issues where because I was sick. I am pretty confident that I got no sides from it but given that I was sick, had digestion issues etc... I can't say 100% that I didn't have any sides. I am looking forward to running it again but this time while I am health.

I guess my only final thoughts is that in the end, it is still hard to tell 100% how much my gains are from eating better, training harder, training smarter etc... vs the supps you take. When I run a cycle of something I find that I eat better, am focused more on my training, more disciplined etc... cause you want to maximize the results. I try to always train that way regardless but I know I pick it up a notch when I am trying new stuff. My strength gains where not huge but I did break through sticking points on every lift that had given me problems for awhile. So, I don't know for sure, but I feel like the 3AD worked well and I'd have to say it is the first supp I have ever taken that I got real noticeable results off of. I give it a thumbs up and if you are a newbie like me to the PH market, seems like a good place to start.

musclempire
02-20-2009, 04:36 PM
Thank you steve..never ran this but i always appreciate when people post their experiences..dont think ill ever try it but other people posting saves my money and time..and a change of hormones will often make you sick..i have done many different designers..and i have definately gotten the common cold symptoms more than i used to growing up..plus a general lethargic feeling has to be one of the most common sides with many hormones

J2jud
02-24-2009, 01:11 AM
Well, my thoughts on the matter are pretty are... 3AD is a non-methylated hormone that usually takes a little while to kick in to full effect. Also while being non-methylated gains are not explosive by any means. Most of what you should experience with this product is an increase in hunger/anabolism/strength. Since I've never had any samples of the product, I've never been
able to test it in a lab or practical use. But, it wouldnt surprise me if you were to make the same exact gains from natural training than supplementing with this compound. Now, using a DS like Halo or EPI would be different. You'll notice that these designer steroids are much faster acting and produce a more anabolic/androgenic effect.

Most users want to maximize gains while on cycle and tend to work "harder" and sometimes would end up making gains similar as to being off cycle. This really applies to some of the non-methylated hormones, to be specific.

ozy23
08-20-2009, 12:57 AM
hey ''j2jud' u seem to know your shit would be abil to tell me how long would m1t stay in you as in resulting in a postive test after uve finised ... some one told me 2 weeks it should be out i thought id ask u any way ....