PDA

View Full Version : Bodybuilding Guacamole Recipe

GearHead-evo
04-26-2017, 10:22 PM
iron brothers...bodybuilders love Guacamole but what are the best recipes??...in this article we give a great simple Guacamole recipe for our iron brothers....

Bodybuilding Guacamole Recipe: https://www.evolutionary.org/guacamole-recipe/

muskate
04-27-2017, 03:20 AM
I eat avocados regularly on my low carb days so I will have to give this recipe a try.

Avocados are truly a superfood. They are one of the most nutrient-dense foods on earth. Avocados are high in fiber and, ounce for ounce, they top the charts among all fruits for folate, potassium, vitamin E and magnesium.

Don't be scared of the of the fat in avocados. The fat in avocados is primarily monounsaturated fat, which helps lower cholesterol. One study found that after seven days on a diet that included avocados, there were significant decreases in both total and LDL (“bad”) cholesterol, as well as an 11 percent increase in the “good” HDL cholesterol.

hammersnark
04-27-2017, 07:35 AM
home made guacamole is the healthiest 'sports food' out there.

easy to make and beats the heck out of salsa and other dips you buy from the store

learn how to make it and it will be your best decision ever

Masonic Bodybuilder
04-27-2017, 10:31 AM
I have always included avocados as part of my diet. I often tell people to mash it up and use it as a spread on a sandwich as a replacement to mayo. It really is a very versatile food.