PDA

View Full Version : Rich Piana Steroids

GearHead-evo
05-04-2017, 10:40 PM
iron brothers....Rich Piana is a huge internet personality in the fitness/bodybuilding world...but he's filled with controversy....read to find out the exposed facts about Rich piana...

Rich Piana Steroids: https://www.evolutionary.org/rich-piana-steroids/

muskate
05-05-2017, 01:07 AM
I actually really like Rich Piana. He is an extremely smart and successful business man.

You have to remember that he only posts such crazy cycles for shock value. He does it to draw traffic and hits to his Youtube channel. This then draws traffic to his clothing company, supplement company etc. which he makes money from.

I highly doubt he actually does any of the cycles he talks about in his Youtube videos. He's just trying to get views and subscribers.

stanlystud
05-05-2017, 04:08 AM
Looks like a mess...

hammersnark
05-05-2017, 08:50 AM
what would we do without Rich in the fitness social media world? guy is a lot of fun to read about.. great article, enjoyed it and funny!

Masonic Bodybuilder
05-05-2017, 12:29 PM
Rich knows exactly what he is doing. The guy is making tons of money because of his marketing ability and the ability to draw people in.

Even if he was going to make a video with fake weights, who cares? The dude is gigantic so he obviously trains extremely hard.

Mobster
05-06-2017, 02:16 AM
Love him or hate him I still watch him