PDA

View Full Version : Gregg Valentino

GearHead-evo
06-27-2017, 10:53 PM
iron brothers...in this article, we discuss the infamous Gregg Valentino and his synthol use....some interesting facts about his life are revealed and controversies discussed: https://www.evolutionary.org/gregg-valentino-steroid-cycle/

muskate
06-28-2017, 02:14 AM
I like Greg. He is a personality. He's so popular because he has a good sense of humour and isn't scared to speak his mind.

Listen to any interview with him and he's a straight shooter. He has no problem telling it like it is. I've never met Greg but he comes off as really genuine.

It's kind of like Rich Piana. He has never really done anything in the sport of bodybuilding but he is really popular and has a huge following.

hammersnark
06-28-2017, 06:46 AM
Valentino used to be one of the top 3 hated guys due to this cockiness and immature behavior, he has rebounded his image since by being humble and 'honest' about his fuckups. i think a lot of the younger guys look up to that

Masonic Bodybuilder
06-29-2017, 11:11 AM
Gregg is not really someone I enjoy following. I think he is loud and obnoxious. While I do appreciate honesty and telling it like it is, he's just not for me. I also hate his look and synthol arms.