PDA

View Full Version : cass martin is using what?

GearHead-evo
07-28-2017, 10:49 PM
Cass Martin is probably the most well known instagram female, but is she natural? she claims she's natural, but does she use sarms or steroids? read on ... https://www.evolutionary.org/cass-martin-steroids

Sunnyday
07-28-2017, 11:15 PM
I may not be as young or as photogenic, but pound for pound, I'm just as strong and I'm not far off of her leanness. I'm twice her age with 3 kids and didn't start lifting until age 42 and have never touched a banned substance. If I can be this strong and lean at my age with less than a decade of lifting experience, there's no reason for me to question whether someone else can also do it naturally who is half my age and no kids.

muskate
07-28-2017, 11:28 PM
She looks incredible. Regardless of if she uses steroids or other PEDs or not, it's obvious she is putting the work in and living the lifestyle.

She is pretty muscular and has a great level of conditioning. I wouldn't be surprised if she used SARMS and some mild anabolics like anavar. I doubt she's using anything crazy though because she doesn't have a masculine look to her at all.

I would say the SARM stack outline in the article is probably pretty dead on.

hammersnark
07-29-2017, 03:23 AM
I may not be as young or as photogenic, but pound for pound, I'm just as strong and I'm not far off of her leanness. I'm twice her age with 3 kids and didn't start lifting until age 42 and have never touched a banned substance. If I can be this strong and lean at my age with less than a decade of lifting experience, there's no reason for me to question whether someone else can also do it naturally who is half my age and no kids.
very nice!! you certainly look great in your pictures

I think with the easy access to sarm's and steroids these days though you would be surprised who uses. people don't look like they lift and still use insane amounts. whether Cass uses or not, her physique and strength is very impressive either way

Sunnyday
07-29-2017, 07:37 AM
very nice!! you certainly look great in your pictures

I think with the easy access to sarm's and steroids these days though you would be surprised who uses. people don't look like they lift and still use insane amounts. whether Cass uses or not, her physique and strength is very impressive either way

Thanks for the compliment! :flowers:

I understand there is easy access to a plethora of drugs, and I have nothing against anyone who makes the choice to use them.

What does irk me is the group of people who feel the need to suspect drug use any time they spot someone who is strong, lean, decent genetics, and has a great work ethic. I can't even count the number of times I've been asked about MY drug use and besides never having used a drug, I wouldn't know the first thing about that stuff! :lmao: Good grief, just because MOST people are enhanced doesn't mean EVERYONE is. I can see why Lisa Auckland finally stopped talking about being natural, not because she isn't, but because she's sick and tired of everyone questioning her about it and thinking she must be lying. :yep: I've been doing this a very short amount of time and I'm already sick of people questioning my integrity. I'll bet I'll get even more questioning about my drug use the next time I step on a platform and break some state OPEN records while rocking a near-stage-ready look! Go ahead and think people like Cass can't be natural. I can name 20 more naturals just as amazing as Cass. In fact I'm coached by one of them. I'll go ahead knowing it's entirely possible because I'm doing it every day with one hand tied behind my back.

GearHead-evo
07-30-2017, 12:37 AM

Sister, thats a very valid point. :)....but there have been a lot of speculation about Cass Martin, and some claim they have inside info about it...we hope to update the article as info comes.

supbro!
07-30-2017, 12:05 PM
I'm not on any social media? Does she compete? I If not I couldn't care less. She does have a nice ass though.

Sunnyday
07-30-2017, 12:58 PM
I'm not on any social media? Does she compete? I If not I couldn't care less. She does have a nice ass though.

As far as I can tell, she has never competed . She's all over social media, posts almost daily training vids on Instagram.

Coastalicious
07-30-2017, 04:03 PM
Sister, thats a very valid point. :)....but there have been a lot of speculation about Cass Martin, and some claim they have inside info about it...we hope to update the article as info comes.

That article is bullshit -and shame on whoever wrote it. 100% click bate. "Cass Martin is very strong for her low weight. There is no doubt that genetics and hard work play a huge role in her success, but to be at such a high level the use of performance enhancers is a necessity. A speculative steroid stack * for her would look like this:"

Cass is gorgeous and strong and I love that she's a non physique competitor yet still holds a prominent space within the industry (while maintaining a career outside the industry).

But let's be honest -she's not that big and her lifts (especially upper body) are mostly fueled by momentum -she throws around heavy weight, but it's not controlled. There's absolutely nothing about her that screams "gear" to me.

There are two things that piss me off:
1) People thinking they can have a muscular, national quality physique in 2 years and,
2) People who think women who've trained for a decade and have a built a great physique are on gear.

Sunnyday
07-30-2017, 04:12 PM
^^repped

AlexG
07-30-2017, 06:12 PM
A few of Cassandra that I posted (Post #569) in the Muscular Women thread back in March. :cool:

http://forums.rxmuscle.com/showthread.php?138240-Muscular-Women!&p=2155899&viewfull=1#post2155899

Masonic Bodybuilder
07-31-2017, 11:47 AM
She appears to have some masculine characteristics in the pictures where she looks super muscular. That leads me to believe that she probably runs steroids (https://www.evolutionary.org/steroids-101/). In the end I feel that it is a personal choice so as long as she knows the risks I am ok with it.

toxic Avenger
07-31-2017, 03:03 PM
Thanks for the compliment! :flowers:

I understand there is easy access to a plethora of drugs, and I have nothing against anyone who makes the choice to use them.

What does irk me is the group of people who feel the need to suspect drug use any time they spot someone who is strong, lean, decent genetics, and has a great work ethic. I can't even count the number of times I've been asked about MY drug use and besides never having used a drug, I wouldn't know the first thing about that stuff! :lmao: Good grief, just because MOST people are enhanced doesn't mean EVERYONE is. I can see why Lisa Auckland finally stopped talking about being natural, not because she isn't, but because she's sick and tired of everyone questioning her about it and thinking she must be lying. :yep: I've been doing this a very short amount of time and I'm already sick of people questioning my integrity. I'll bet I'll get even more questioning about my drug use the next time I step on a platform and break some state OPEN records while rocking a near-stage-ready look! Go ahead and think people like Cass can't be natural. I can name 20 more naturals just as amazing as Cass. In fact I'm coached by one of them. I'll go ahead knowing it's entirely possible because I'm doing it every day with one hand tied behind my back.
I remember wehn I was a very young man.. not even a man yet, dating this girl. Her brother was about 10 and he looked like a little bodybuilder. Perfect shaped muscles, full set of abs, peaked biceps. Freaking kid was 10 and it was 1975. He didnt even lift weights. Just normal kid stuff running around with his friends. All genetics. They do exist.

Sunnyday
07-31-2017, 04:25 PM
She appears to have some masculine characteristics in the pictures where she looks super muscular. That leads me to believe that she probably runs steroids (https://www.evolutionary.org/steroids-101/). In the end I feel that it is a personal choice so as long as she knows the risks I am ok with it.

You know, I never thought of it that way: masculine characteristics plus super muscular probably does indicate steroid use. Uh huh. Sure. At 5'5" and 130 lbs that reallly is NOT super musclular. My 16-y.o. daughter is a lean, athletic 5'6" and 130 lbs, visible abs, state champ high school swimmer, looks like a national level bikini girl, and has some masculine features. Is SHE running steroids too?

Let's look at those masculine features that absolutely NO lean, strong, muscular woman could possibly achieve without steriods...

Couldn't possibly be genetics - I'm 100% German after all, it MUST be steroids.

Does Cass look masculine? Good grief, I'd throat punch a baby to look THAT masculine! If taking steroids would make me look like that then I'm in!

I remember wehn I was a very young man.. not even a man yet, dating this girl. Her brother was about 10 and he looked like a little bodybuilder. Perfect shaped muscles, full set of abs, peaked biceps. Freaking kid was 10 and it was 1975. He didnt even lift weights. Just normal kid stuff running around with his friends. All genetics. They do exist.

THIS! :beerbang:

Coastalicious
07-31-2017, 06:04 PM
Couldn't possibly be genetics - I'm 100% German after all, it MUST be steroids.

Does Cass look masculine? Good grief, I'd throat punch a baby to look THAT masculine! If taking steroids would make me look like that then I'm in!

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

AlexG
08-01-2017, 03:14 PM
Hmmm, guess I'm not looking
@ the same photos of Cassandra as the critics . . .

IMHO she's (explicative deleted) HOT!!! :cool: