PDA

View Full Version : Dallas McCarver natural?

GearHead-evo
07-31-2017, 10:44 PM
Dallas McCarver is an amazing bodybuidler, he's probably the most impressive young bodybuilder in our industry. Overall, he's an great bodybuilder. He takes it back to his roots, very oldschool.

But there is a lot of discussion about his steroid use/hgh use that he refuses to discuss...so what do you think, what does his cycle looks like? read on to find out our version of the Dallas McCarver steroid cycle: https://www.evolutionary.org/dallas-mccarver-steroids

muskate
07-31-2017, 11:25 PM
I am a huge Dallas Mcarver fan. This guy is the future. I truly believe he can be a Mr. Olympia.

People forget that he's only 25. He's 25 and has already placed top 10 at the Olympia.

I wish I had his genetics...

hammersnark
08-01-2017, 07:27 AM
I found it interesting in the article that Dallas doesn't believe in weighted ab work. everyone has their opinions on that but it is odd how guys disagree with it.. proves genetics is so important

also as the article stated Dallas had his collapse on stage.. i wonder if he was being truthful when he said it was a sinus infection, or if he it was really his abuse of diuretics

Masonic Bodybuilder
08-01-2017, 06:41 PM
Honestly the sport of competitive bodybuilding has completely lost me as a fan. This is one of the reasons why. You can no longer compete without excessive amounts of drugs. It is getting too risky and people are going to die on stage or at a very young age. I miss the old days where guys were not freaks.

supbro!
08-01-2017, 09:27 PM
Honestly the sport of competitive bodybuilding has completely lost me as a fan. This is one of the reasons why. You can no longer compete without excessive amounts of drugs. It is getting too risky and people are going to die on stage or at a very young age. I miss the old days where guys were not freaks.
Guys might not have been considered freaks compared to today but were considered freaks never the less.

Sexybeast777
08-07-2017, 05:32 PM
he is not natty