PDA

View Full Version : Thoughts

Shawn Bellon
07-24-2009, 01:11 AM
Tried two of Need2's prohormone products and:

Wow. I am impressed with the owner, products and quality. Let me say that I am sponsored by another company and I love them. But in fairness if I think something is good I say so. I started two of the "prohormones" from Need2 last weekend. DAMN! I have been so run down that sex and energy were not things on my mind. I was a zombie. Well, being dehydrated and tired didnt stop my from just spontaneously attacking my wife the first night the show. A little jolt I suppose. Since then I noticed an "edgy, focus" using this stuff. I am clean so running this should be pretty cool to see what happens.

So wow I loved that stuff.

The cream for sore joints IS very cool. I put it on my left elbow last night. I have some bad tendonitis in my elbow. FIRST TIME in a couple of years that I had no pain during and pwo. I am not kidding. Again, I dont work for Need2BuildMuscle nor am I sponsored.

needtogetaas
07-24-2009, 03:50 PM
Good shit bro. Thank!!!!!!!!!!

Angel
07-24-2009, 07:51 PM
I have been saying for quite a while now that the skeletalbalm works, as I use it for my severe carpal tunnel. Though I think that because of who I am people don't believe me as much as they would a typical customer.

I completely stand by skeletalbalm. Was going to start taking the joint repair as well to see how well that product works as I have heard good reviews. However I have not gotten around to it, yet.

Shawn Bellon
08-11-2009, 06:48 PM
Gotta say this stuff is great. Not sure how long this will be on the market but I like the stuff.

Tami Bellon
08-11-2009, 09:12 PM