PDA

View Full Version : Jason Huh possible cycle?

GearHead-evo
11-02-2017, 12:17 AM
Jason Huh is a top guy in our industry. But everyone wants to know how did he get this big, so what does his cycle look like? here is our version...

https://www.evolutionary.org/jason-huh-steroids
(https://www.evolutionary.org/jason-huh-steroids)

muskate
11-02-2017, 01:39 AM
I am a huge Jason Huh fan. His 'huh reps' training style is an absolute joke lol but I love his approach on diet. He's big on simplicity.

I know that he recently started his own supplement company called Steel Supplements. I wonder how it's doing. I don't hear much about it. To be dead honest - none of the formulas seem anything special. They are all proprietary blends. Seems like he slapped a logo on some 'me too' supplements trying to make a quick buck off his massive social media following.

Mobster
11-02-2017, 03:58 AM
As I said elsewhere whatever he's doing looks like it works

hammersnark
11-02-2017, 10:47 AM
seems absurd to spend that kind of money on workout programs. if people are actually dropping thousands on his programs then he is robbing people. nobody is god and following any program isn't going to turn you into looking like someone with top .1% genetics

Curt James
11-02-2017, 11:36 AM
seems absurd to spend that kind of money on workout programs. if people are actually dropping thousands on his programs then he is robbing people. nobody is god and following any program isn't going to turn you into looking like someone with top .1% genetics

That’s what Ellington Darden preached for decades. And Jason Huh would probably agree. Has anyone else seen the pic he posted of him and his child? Calves like that on a toddler? Genetics!

Masonic Bodybuilder
11-02-2017, 09:36 PM
I like the diet if he were to add in some veggies. It is nice to see an affordable and simple layout.

hifrommike65
11-04-2017, 10:59 PM
I saw Jason at the Teen Nats in 2004 as a light-heavyweight (198 lbs), which he won. He is a perfect example of ideal genetics for bodybuilding. He can look at food & grow muscle.