PDA

View Full Version : Rich Piana Autopsy

GearHead-evo
11-23-2017, 10:53 PM
iron brothers....Rich Piana died recently, RIP. But everyone wants to know why did he die and how? in this article, we discuss the Rich Piana Autopsy and what actually happened....
https://www.evolutionary.org/rich-piana-autopsy/
(https://www.evolutionary.org/rich-piana-autopsy/)

hifrommike65
11-23-2017, 11:17 PM
A quote from this article (hope you don't mind, GH-evo):

I implore everybody to do blood work at least 3X per year and check your lipid health. Poor cholesterol levels and high blood pressure are red flags that your heart is not healthy.

muskate
11-24-2017, 12:27 AM

I implore everybody to do blood work at least 3X per year and check your lipid health. Poor cholesterol levels and high blood pressure are red flags that your heart is not healthy.

I think everyone, regardless of if you use PEDs or not should regularly get blood work done.

Here's the thing - you might FEEL fine but there could be serious health problems occurring. You often don't feel the symptoms until it's too late.

hammersnark
11-24-2017, 07:51 AM

it only costs $60 in the US to get blood work and no doctor is needed, yet people don't do it. it is like they like being ignorant as to what is going on in their bodies.

Masonic Bodybuilder
11-24-2017, 01:46 PM
Nothing shocking here. Rich knew what he was doing and knew the consequences. It was a risk he was willing to take in order to live the playboy lifestyle.

hifrommike65
11-26-2017, 10:00 PM
Rich knew the risks, & knew he was living for the short rather than the long term. He knew he would never go pro. He decided to get what he could while he could. He lived the life he wanted to live. May he rest in peace. I miss him.