PDA

View Full Version : Training on the Palumbo Diet?

Hardly Krishna
02-19-2009, 03:39 PM
Just kind of curious as to what type of training I should be doing on the Palumbo diet??? I've always been a frequency/volume trainer, and now it seems higher volume leaves me over trained with DOMS for days!! Somebody please point me in the right (d)erection!!!

buster12
02-19-2009, 03:41 PM
do you mean the palumbo offseason diet? Or the keto?
If its keto- I would train as heavy as you can go for 8-10 reps. most importatnly, keep the workout short.

If its offseason- Your macro ratios will support any type of training, so take your pick.lol. hope this helps...

Hardly Krishna
02-19-2009, 03:46 PM
Keto diet, whats the set range i'm looking for? I'm no stranger to HIT training, but I just respond better to Volume/Frequency.:(

matt1005
02-20-2009, 07:08 PM
Keto diet, whats the set range i'm looking for? I'm no stranger to HIT training, but I just respond better to Volume/Frequency.:(
Yeah I don't think it is a good idea. I followed a higher intensity, about 8 to 12 sets and 6 to 10 reps, when dieting for my show.

militantmuscle
02-20-2009, 07:35 PM
Just kind of curious as to what type of training I should be doing on the Palumbo diet??? I've always been a frequency/volume trainer, and now it seems higher volume leaves me over trained with DOMS for days!! Somebody please point me in the right (d)erection!!!

Are you an ectomorph? Ectomorphs often experience this problem since their metabolism is so high, they can easily overtrain.

I'd definitely recommend 45 minutes or less for ectomorphs, whether they are dieting or not.