07-24-2009, 08:10 PM
Or else you will see drunk monkeys...
ew9kX1IjL78

ironwarrior22
07-24-2009, 09:03 PM
Now you tell me.

Sistersteel
07-25-2009, 12:46 AM
Well, I guess keeping this video on here would serve as a testimony to the outrageous things people experience while under the influence.

irishpride
07-25-2009, 07:03 PM
Well, I guess keeping this video on here would serve as a testimony to the outrageous things people experience while under the influence.
when i was younger living in a shithole appt with my then gf, we decided to take mushrooms together..i took two 1/8ths she took about half an 1/8. now i alwsy freaked out on mushrooms for some reason but thought i would be okey dokey this go around..needless to say the night ended with me turning off all the lights and tv, and radio becasue i was convienced that to much noise was coming out of my place and that the police were going to come..so i then had a wonderful idea to throw the tv out the third story window to make sure it couldnt keep making more noise..fucking brilliant..needless to say that could have been another wonderfully obvious sign that drugs/booze just didnt go well with me LOL

DannyG
02-04-2010, 06:40 PM
Good thing the TV didn't land on anybody huh?

Bryan Hildebrand
02-04-2010, 11:05 PM
someone needs to convince him a vasectomy is a very good thing for him... and us. no procreating please.

Heavy Metal
02-05-2010, 03:13 PM
had to turn that momo of at the 15 second mark,
not sure what he did but I do know PCP can mess you up.

Thoughts of dying came into my head when I did it.
Trying to cross a busy intersection on that stuff is not good.
My buddy was convinced that when he woke up his arm was gonna be melted and all black.
The crazy stuff we do.

Im sure lots of people have died on the stuff,walking into the ocean because it is calling your name......

No thanks...