PDA

View Full Version : US domestic steroid busts continue

GearHead-evo
01-22-2018, 11:02 PM
iron brothers...danger...US domestic steroid busts continue, 10+ sources busted in the last 120 days... read on .... https://www.evolutionary.org/steroid-bust-crackdown-on-us-domestic-dealers/

muskate
01-22-2018, 11:45 PM
Seems like they are really cracking down right now. Be safe everyone.

Mobster
01-23-2018, 02:24 AM
Don't deal ok.

hammersnark
01-23-2018, 08:03 AM
scary story.. you can't ship to the same address after a seizure and you shouldn't have things shipped if you are on probation. this guy almost forced the feds to nab him out of stupidity

rxDumbellrack
01-23-2018, 11:04 PM
This is a very unwanted consequence not good

Sent from my SM-J701F using Tapatalk

Mobster
01-24-2018, 04:42 AM
scary story.. you can't ship to the same address after a seizure and you shouldn't have things shipped if you are on probation. this guy almost forced the feds to nab him out of stupidity

Exactly. Reminds of the guy in the Bond movie GoldenEye: I am invincible!... err no lol

airagee23
01-25-2018, 04:39 AM
So where are the names of the 10+ sources who have been busted in the last 120 days? And random guys who get busted for having some bottles and tabs regardless if it’s 3 bottles or 50 is not a source. Plenty of guys get gear and hook up some friends, sorry that’s not a source. Cuz there hasn’t been 10+ labs with their own labels aka “sources” that have been busted in the past 120 days. If they were then it would be on all the boards but there’s nothing on any of the good, bigger, underground boards. I just don’t see anything in the article that states them so please share that info as it’s important, thanks

Mobster
01-25-2018, 12:59 PM
It varies according to the state. Check out Rick Collins site

airagee23
01-25-2018, 01:23 PM
It varies according to the state. Check out Rick Collins site

Yes you’re correct. My state happens to be a misdemeanor for steroids while the state below me where I used to live it’s a felony. Retarded lol. Rick Collins is actually doing a lot of good things in helping law enforcement and state governments better understand amounts, mgs, and what it takes for the average male to take for normal 10-12 week cycles.

Anyway But Saying that 10 US Domestic sources have been arrested in the last 120 days implies that its underground labs being taken down which is not the case. Cuz this is still a forum and people who have been on these boards for any number of years would most likely agree that the word “source” means a UGL. Not a guy who gets arrested for having 3-5 vials and some orals.

GearHead-evo
01-27-2018, 12:39 AM
So where are the names of the 10+ sources who have been busted in the last 120 days? And random guys who get busted for having some bottles and tabs regardless if it’s 3 bottles or 50 is not a source. Plenty of guys get gear and hook up some friends, sorry that’s not a source. Cuz there hasn’t been 10+ labs with their own labels aka “sources” that have been busted in the past 120 days. If they were then it would be on all the boards but there’s nothing on any of the good, bigger, underground boards. I just don’t see anything in the article that states them so please share that info as it’s important, thanks

iron brother...those are coming in a new article...enhanced is 1 of them...hint

airagee23
01-27-2018, 10:02 PM
iron brother...those are coming in a new article...enhanced is 1 of them...hint

Ok well dont care about enhanced cuz they were garbage but curious to see who else ya have in your article. [emoji848]