PDA

View Full Version : Another domestic source busted!

GearHead-evo
01-29-2018, 11:16 PM
iron brothers...DANGER! Another domestic source busted! read on...
https://www.evolutionary.org/dynasty-labs-domestic-source-busted/
(https://www.evolutionary.org/dynasty-labs-domestic-source-busted/)

airagee23
01-30-2018, 01:12 AM
Yeah he was good at one time then he went and scammed a bunch of members before he was banned everywhere.

Mobster
01-30-2018, 03:59 AM
So no loss then.

hammersnark
01-30-2018, 08:05 AM
Yeah he was good at one time then he went and scammed a bunch of members before he was banned everywhere.
that's usually the way it works. the way people kiss UGL's asses on forums is too funny, as if these guys are hero's or pillars of society. they are drug dealers period. they will rat and scam you out of every penny.

airagee23
01-30-2018, 10:45 AM
that's usually the way it works. the way people kiss UGL's asses on forums is too funny, as if these guys are hero's or pillars of society. they are drug dealers period. they will rat and scam you out of every penny.

Lol drug dealers. Lemme guess you are against steroids?! [emoji849]

muskate
01-30-2018, 04:15 PM

Just goes to show you that what goes around comes around...

airagee23
01-30-2018, 04:27 PM
Just goes to show you that what goes around comes around...

That I will agree with. It’s karma. But I don’t agree with what is being said about international being safer than domestic cuz it’s clearly not! You guys have your “thing[emoji6]” at your board and it’s all good. But don’t say that international is safer cuz with all the fentanyl that’s coming into the USA every pack is being more susceptible to seizure. The US Customs Agency has hired more agents to inspect packs which means more steroids getting seized. Just yesterday in New York or New Jersey the Feds announced the arrest of 2 guys with 100lbs of fentanyl that could kill the entire populations of New York City and the state of New Jersey! Over 18 million people! So international is not safer right now. But I see your reasoning for saying that on your board [emoji6]