PDA

View Full Version : 2h cardio pre cheating day

InkedSwed
07-25-2009, 11:53 AM
my cheatingday got a bit out of control. will do 2h on the crosstrainer now.

is it better to use low or medium intensity? due to the 2 hours

Thx

edit: "post" cheating day ofc

Alex The Great
07-25-2009, 12:02 PM
How bad was your cheating day? When you say cheating day did you meal cheat meal? or refeed? or did you just eat shit for an entire day lol. Use low intensity long duration. One bad cheat isnt going to set you back that much its just a small speed bump in the road.

InkedSwed
07-25-2009, 12:10 PM
well chips, ice cream, bars (about 230kcal each), more ice cream

just want to be on the safe side, ate quite bad yesterday aswell

i go 2h on low :)

ANADROLicfreak
07-25-2009, 12:11 PM
ya i would just do low.that is what i always do.

Rattbones
07-25-2009, 12:14 PM

please tell me they were deep fried mars bars, I can't get that here

Alex The Great
07-25-2009, 12:22 PM

What kind of diet are you on?

Alex The Great
07-25-2009, 12:29 PM
I woulddt consider that much of an out of control cheat either lol. Thats like a normal sized cheat if not an undersized cheat. A out of control cheat is hitting ihop and getting all you can eat pancakes, then a chinese food buffet for lunch then old country buffet for dinner. Thats a type of out of control cheat. Haha.

InkedSwed
07-25-2009, 02:25 PM
What kind of diet are you on?

how-i-feel-diet. protein high and medium fat & carb

InkedSwed
07-25-2009, 02:26 PM
I woulddt consider that much of an out of control cheat either lol. Thats like a normal sized cheat if not an undersized cheat. A out of control cheat is hitting ihop and getting all you can eat pancakes, then a chinese food buffet for lunch then old country buffet for dinner. Thats a type of out of control cheat. Haha.

well i did not mention the portions did i? chips is 520kcal/100g, icecream 300kcal/100g

the bars and kinda "gourme" that they sell at my gym, 40g protein in each bar

~gymdiva~
07-25-2009, 02:26 PM
that's called binge and purge, not a diet...

Alex The Great
07-25-2009, 03:26 PM

Thats not really a diet. Thats a (I just eat whatever I want whenever I want and try not too eat too shitty).

Mr. Hyde
07-25-2009, 03:33 PM

Thats not that bad and i think doing cardio is defeating the purpose of the cheat. let the cheat run its course, i would not do cardio i think thats crazy talk. If you really feel like you ate that much then cut the fat out for the rest of the day.

I AM ASSUMING YOU ARE ON KETO DIET, IF YOUR NOT MAYBE YOU SHOULD DO THE CARDIO.

Mr. Hyde
07-25-2009, 03:36 PM

Hahaha, i should have read the whole thread before i posted.:D

InkedSwed
07-26-2009, 03:32 AM
Thats not really a diet. Thats a (I just eat whatever I want whenever I want and try not too eat too shitty).

man you are one stupid motherf*cker

Alex The Great
07-26-2009, 10:15 AM
man you are one stupid motherf*cker

Haha this is coming from the guy that posted in the diet and fatloss section about worrying that he ate too much on his cheat meal for the diet he isn't even on. The I eat how I feel diet isn't a diet. Way to go buddy.

lomox
07-27-2009, 12:32 PM
Haha this is coming from the guy that posted in the diet and fatloss section about worrying that he ate too much on his cheat meal for the diet he isn't even on. The I eat how I feel diet isn't a diet. Way to go buddy.

It's the bastard cousin of the See Food diet.

Alex The Great
07-27-2009, 02:50 PM
It's the bastard cousin of the See Food diet.

Hahaha

MashkaNY
07-27-2009, 04:52 PM
yes now we're talking! lolllllllll

MashkaNY
07-27-2009, 04:54 PM
Hahaha, i should have read the whole thread before i posted.:D
ha same here, i just assumed it was a contest diet

capone1153
08-07-2009, 10:07 PM
well i did not mention the portions did i? chips is 520kcal/100g, icecream 300kcal/100g

the bars and kinda "gourme" that they sell at my gym, 40g protein in each bar

sh!t thats it??!! thats nothinnn dont even sweat it assuming ur diet is on point ur body will move through that in no time flat.

capone1153
08-07-2009, 10:09 PM

that day sounds awesome. i routinely hit the chinese buffet for my cheat meal on sunday nights and by the time i walk out i can barely walk. lol