PDA

View Full Version : hair loss

GearHead-evo
03-13-2018, 10:54 PM
iron brothers...there are many issues with hairloss during cycles, but how do we take care of them and fix them...read on (https://www.evolutionary.org/n2shampoo-profile/) for some info....

muskate
03-13-2018, 11:32 PM
A good anti hair loss shampoo like n2shampoo from n2bm.com and rogaine are the two safest, yet still effective hair loss preventive supplements you can use.

DHT drugs like finasteride do work but often come with major side effects

hammersnark
03-14-2018, 07:20 AM
everyone is so worried about hair loss which is understandable but what about dry and itchy scalp? i've suffered from that my whole life.. i started using n2shampoo regularly 2 years ago and the issue is 90% better.. I can actually grow out my hair without the itchiness

Masonic Bodybuilder
03-14-2018, 09:44 AM
When it came back in stock I actually ordered 3 bottles just to be safe. I love this product.

Max33
03-16-2018, 07:53 AM
If you prefer all-natural Supplements (https://provenpeptides.com/shop/), then Art Naturals Organic Argan Oil Hair Loss Shampoo is a good product to have in your fight against hair loss. As its name suggests, argan oil is a key ingredient in this shampoo (along with caffeine, biotin, and saw palmetto) and argan is full of fatty acids and Vitamin E to help provide overall hair care potency.

rxDumbellrack
03-16-2018, 01:13 PM
This is the very common side form ASs specially dht compound...specially winny

Sent from my SM-J701F using Tapatalk

itsmaira
01-24-2019, 04:26 AM
You should take some medicine or drug like DHT or finasteride for hair loss but as everyone knows medicines have side effects. Or you can take some hair loss treatments.

abiaamir
01-24-2019, 07:18 AM
To properly stop and reverse hair loss, you must block DHT. In order to effectively reverse the miniaturization process, you must use a hair loss treatment that has the ability to lower DHT levels. Once DHT levels are lowered, hair follicles will have the ability to generate thicker, fuller and healthier hair.