PDA

View Full Version : One show after another 2 months apart?

Fredp
07-25-2009, 03:02 PM
I did a show on June 20th and my last show I did was July 18th and I was wondering if its possible to get back into contest shape after a 2 day binge? My weight went from weigh ins at 154 to weighing 166 after that I am now back on my contest prep diet with just a little higher cals,carbs,pros,and fats. The next show im looking to do is September 26th which is about 2 months from the last show I did. Would this be possible to do and will I get back into contest shape from the 2 day binge? I have added an hour of cardio and training since tuesday after the show I just hope the weight I put on is mainly water since I carb depleted and water manipulated for both previous shows. Thanks for the input

Quadsweep
07-26-2009, 03:37 PM
Everything you gained was water my friend. You will be back down where you were in a week. My fiance Rita Kaya and I just did masters natls and planned on taking off a year. Now we deceided to do North Americans and we ate for a week! I only gained 5# granted but Its still not something I would have done if I had planned on doing the NA's from the get go. Not worried in the least. 7 days on a keto diet and I will be back down.

Quad

bigleemurali
08-07-2009, 11:16 AM
Nailing 100% again will be tough in short timing.. but after a show how much ever u binge eat.. u only accumulate a lot of water.... not fat.. if at all you accumulate a very little fats.. That will while off if you star the diet again...

Cheers