PDA

View Full Version : Mitotropin+Gaspari-Good stack or health risk?

kevin wheeler
02-19-2009, 07:45 PM
Hey guys I need some input on your thoughts on this.A buddy of mine who is dieting is currently using Mitotropin with a lot of success and he asked me if it is cool to stack it with Lipolyze since he has 2 bottles lying around plus some Somalyze at night to further boost his fat burning?I told him it doesn't sound too safe since they both have 2 different types of "uncouplers" and Mitotropin has 3,5 diidothyronine and Lipolyze has guggulsterones.It would be like taking clenbuterol and ephedrine on the same day-could be dangerous to either your thyroid or the heart or maybe both.What do you guys think?

kevin wheeler
02-19-2009, 07:48 PM
Sorry about the title I goofed-I meant Mitotropin+Lipolyze

Bacon Boy
02-19-2009, 08:28 PM
I would not advise this either, but the thing I would worry about is the Usnic acid (main uncoupling ingredient) , it works great! But it is liver toxic and I was curious how committed your buddy is to this, he shouldn't be drinking alcohol while using this product (lipolyse).

Putting a whole bunch of fat burners into one's systemis going to do a lot to the perosn metabolism babysteps are the steps that rarely cause failure my friend...

Why not cycle back and forth between the products?

kevin wheeler
02-19-2009, 09:07 PM
That's exactly what I recommended was to cycle them because you can only lose so much fat at a time and stacking those two seem pretty harmful.He's contest dieting so there is no alcohol or junky food involved.Thanks for your input.

Bacon Boy
02-19-2009, 09:15 PM
Going back and forth would be fine, bridging would be no good

BigP!mp06
07-09-2009, 09:12 AM
what's up guys I want to run vpx clenbutrx with lipolyze and somalyze what would be the best way to cycle these products?