PDA

View Full Version : oral Primo - results - what now

yelverton
07-26-2009, 11:37 AM
hi all - i'm new here & am so glad I'v found ya all:)

please excuse my lack of info but thats why I'm here - I'v just finished my 1st cycle - oral primo Scherring 25mg tabs - i started for 2 weeks on 8mg a day then bumped it up to half a tab 12.5mg a day - i did loads of research before starting and have had no noticable sides at all :D

despite looking loads i couldnt find any info with regards to the best time of day to take, am or pm with or with out food etc & also as a woman my understanding is I don't need to do any kind of post cycle anything??

Sorry if these seem like dumb questions especially now I'v finished but I was only refered to this site 2 days ago!

BTW I'm female, 5,5' 64kg, training for 10 years but only really heavy for last 2.

I have a couple more questions but wont flood you with em all now lol

masive thanks for your help :)

yelverton
07-26-2009, 01:11 PM
I forgot to say feel I'v had quite good results, I'v lost a couple of KG's in total but my body fat has defo dropped & have more muscle. Now I've been training hard and also doing quite alot of low intensity cardio on a daily basis + hiit 3/4 x a week so how much of this is down to the primo I can't be sure but I'm happy anyhow.

sassy69
07-26-2009, 08:36 PM
Time of day doesn't reallly matter or w/ or w/o food. Women generally don't need to do PCT tho Sistersteel has posted some discussion of PCT for women. When you're doing simple, not terribly aggressive cycles, generally speaking, there's no need for PCT because women don't deal w/ shutdown of their primary sex hormone when supplementing w/ AAS.

yelverton
07-27-2009, 08:56 AM
Hello & thankyou for the reply. I did read Sistersteel posts re PCT for women which got me thinking - I'm so happy to have found some usefull info at last!

Ok another quick Q - my understanding is that primo takes around 4 weeks to leave your system so does that mean I will still be getting some of the muscle sparing effects even though I'v now finished or just that its detectable for around 4 weeks?

Again sorry if it seems like a silly question but I've been offered the chance to go on a 10 day juice fasting cleanse next week as a friend has dropped out, but am slightly concerned about muscle loss!

Ok enough Q - big thanks again :-)

sassy69
07-28-2009, 12:35 AM
Hello & thankyou for the reply. I did read Sistersteel posts re PCT for women which got me thinking - I'm so happy to have found some usefull info at last!

Ok another quick Q - my understanding is that primo takes around 4 weeks to leave your system so does that mean I will still be getting some of the muscle sparing effects even though I'v now finished or just that its detectable for around 4 weeks?

Again sorry if it seems like a silly question but I've been offered the chance to go on a 10 day juice fasting cleanse next week as a friend has dropped out, but am slightly concerned about muscle loss!

Ok enough Q - big thanks again :-)

Yes it will have effect while its in your system.

I wouldn't get too hung up about a 10 day diet tho. Muscle loss/ muscle gain is a cyclic process, not a static one. The cleanse will also work towards optimizing your body's ability to run once you're done so its not like you're not investing in future diet results for the cost of a 10 day cleanse.

yelverton
07-28-2009, 02:41 PM
Hey Sassy69 - thank you so much for your help I really apreciate it :-)

I'll stop stressing now & look forward to giving my body & digestion a well overdue rest.