PDA

View Full Version : Bigger Legs - Increased Seperation

Alex The Great
07-26-2009, 01:59 PM
Flex your biceps. Go ahead do it. It feels pretty good and you can see the muscle move and contract. Now flex your legs. Really squeeze your legs and feel your quads. Theres pretty good chance that it requires alot more energy to flex your quads and for most of you its even painful to some degree. When I first started flexing my legs it burned like hell and there was only a short few seconds that I could actually hold a pose.

Most peoples mistakes when they lift legs is that they do not get the contraction out of the exercise and the muscle does not grow because of this. So always make sure that when you lift your legs you constantly get a contraction out of it. You should be squeezing the muscle on each and every rep. When you do squats always go ass to heals and when you finish at the top squeeze your legs and you ass so it burns. Dont worry about the weight. Who cares how much you can lift. When you do leg extensions ease up on the weight and feel the contraction as you bring your legs out in front of you.

The easiest way to bring up lagging legs and to increase the sepeartion in your legs is to always flex them. Practice your posing whenever you get a chance. When your bored sitting at the computer flex your legs and hold the contraction for 3-4 seconds. Do that about 10 times and by the time you get up your legs will be so sore it will hurt to walk. The more you practice doing that and the better you get at flexing your legs; the quiker they will grow and respond to training.

bigleemurali
08-02-2009, 10:39 AM
Flex your biceps. Go ahead do it. It feels pretty good and you can see the muscle move and contract. Now flex your legs. Really squeeze your legs and feel your quads. Theres pretty good chance that it requires alot more energy to flex your quads and for most of you its even painful to some degree. When I first started flexing my legs it burned like hell and there was only a short few seconds that I could actually hold a pose.

Most peoples mistakes when they lift legs is that they do not get the contraction out of the exercise and the muscle does not grow because of this. So always make sure that when you lift your legs you constantly get a contraction out of it. You should be squeezing the muscle on each and every rep. When you do squats always go ass to heals and when you finish at the top squeeze your legs and you ass so it burns. Dont worry about the weight. Who cares how much you can lift. When you do leg extensions ease up on the weight and feel the contraction as you bring your legs out in front of you.

The easiest way to bring up lagging legs and to increase the sepeartion in your legs is to always flex them. Practice your posing whenever you get a chance. When your bored sitting at the computer flex your legs and hold the contraction for 3-4 seconds. Do that about 10 times and by the time you get up your legs will be so sore it will hurt to walk. The more you practice doing that and the better you get at flexing your legs; the quiker they will grow and respond to training.

Really true
my leg separations started improving after i started flexing them regularly in front of the mirror.. and i got appreciations from the judges for good details on leg

Catarina W
08-05-2009, 09:02 PM
Absolutely! I remember reading that years ago and it works :) I usually do it prior to show.

I don't do it all the time, but thanks for posting this....I'll make a more conscientious effort :)

ygbodybuilder10
08-09-2009, 10:43 AM
well on the pressing and squating movements i dont come all the way up, i stop before i lock out. How can i squeeze it than?