PDA

View Full Version : 28 day protocol

chris d
02-19-2009, 08:07 PM
Hi, everyone Was just wanting to know if anybody has read building the perfect beast by Author Rea? and what they thought of his 28 day's on then come off. He claims after 28 to 30 days the body starts to reject the drugs and find's ways to counter act them any thought's? Toney Freeman worked with him back in the day and say's he made twice the gains using Authors protocols.

JamesWebb
02-19-2009, 08:12 PM
idk about all that. he is normally pretty scientific but i would love to see a 'real' study done with this theory.

chris d
02-19-2009, 08:28 PM
He has done all of the studys with this method, the book is based on a guy he worked with and took him from 219 lbs to over 300lbs at 12% bf read the book, I think Author is a genius if you read the book you will understand why this works and how it works.

JWolfe
02-19-2009, 09:56 PM
It is a good book, I have not read it in a long time. I think if you don't mind taking a shot every day so you can use fast acting gear and do what he says it would work well. I personally don't like to do more than EOD if I have to.

MartyMcFly
02-19-2009, 10:12 PM
I wouldn't mind shooting up everyday, if in 28 days I can amass what most do in four times more.

JWolfe
02-19-2009, 10:28 PM
I wouldn't mind shooting up everyday, if in 28 days I can amass what most do in four times more.

True but the protical is to almost always be on something that is working by a differant pathway for 28days each. So say prop and tren for 28days and you average out the dose level per day based on half life to get 125mg per day in you (just and example) then at day 20 you might start your 28 day cycle of anti E's and HCG that will over lap and at day 28 of the test prop and tren cycle you may do a HGH and slin cycle, something that is totaly differant way of working than the other. Hope that makes since.

Mr. Shoulders
02-20-2009, 08:17 AM
Good book...Arthor is one smart dude with plenty of experience...I still prefer not to come off though..

militantmuscle
02-20-2009, 10:04 AM
I use a lot of Author's protocols, he explains everything very concisely for the science minded and the average bodybuilder alike.

The dosages and compounds utilized are based on timing and most effective periods based on plasma level threshold, active lives and other factors. The cycles aren't just limited to 28 days, it depends on the factors I previously mentioned, some can be 21 days, while others can extend to 42 days (6 weeks). It will vary on the individual, his goals, his chemical history, etc.

I'm actually considering putting some pics and training journals of several of my clients, I am having them run a variation of this method. I'll keep you guys posted.

TaylorB
02-20-2009, 12:17 PM
not a fan of his.

over complicates things for no reason and to no benefit.

bodybuilding drugs and bodybuilding is simple. take them, take alot of them, and take them for as long as you want to keep improving.

and on a note unrelated to his theories on cycling........ he puts roids and other shit in his OTC supplements and he also tries to make people think hes a genius by they way he writes.

iusealittle
02-23-2009, 12:28 AM
im a big fan of shic's or his 28day cycles...... fast on fast off..... easy on the body IMO

use.