"Rodz"
07-27-2009, 12:27 AM
Didn't work Bro

"Rodz"
07-27-2009, 12:28 AM
Nevermind, lol

needtogetaas
07-27-2009, 11:28 PM
Bro I love the variation to the recipe. its just bad ass.

Gaoshang Xiongshou
12-11-2009, 11:10 PM
I recently made my first batch, and I was very pleased with the finished product. I wound up using a crunchy all natural peanut butter because the store I went to did not carry the Omega peanut butter. But it was still good, and I got 12 equal size bars out of it.

I look forward to the various ways I can experiment with it for taste and possible nutritional increases. Fortunately, I do not know anyone else around here that eats healthy, so nevermind eating a protein bar. That just means more for me :)

Andrew732
12-12-2009, 12:22 AM
I recently made my first batch, and I was very pleased with the finished product. I wound up using a crunchy all natural peanut butter because the store I went to did not carry the Omega peanut butter. But it was still good, and I got 12 equal size bars out of it.

I look forward to the various ways I can experiment with it for taste and possible nutritional increases. Fortunately, I do not know anyone else around here that eats healthy, so nevermind eating a protein bar. That just means more for me :)
LOL, yeah bro, they are the best tasting protein bars I have tried yet and the best part is you can use any additive, sweetner or fat source, amazing stuff!

Liquid
12-12-2009, 01:21 PM
Need2 bars taste great! I love them between meals and on the go!