PDA

View Full Version : Aaron singerman

Amado Carrillo Fuentes
07-27-2009, 07:04 PM
remember when i told you i didnt like offtopic having too much blp or something like that?

i would love to apologize for that

i always tell you and carl how much i love the show, but this past show was so special, i not only have more respect for blp than ever but i can say that when he was talkin about changes on his life it touched me and i was about to cry

thanks for the show
and thanks to blp for being so up front ;)

Zetawill
07-27-2009, 07:54 PM
Bro, I think your estrogen is up!

Yes the BLP part deux, show was awesome! "Life change because of a euphoric dump" would be a more appropriate title for the show!

Amado Carrillo Fuentes
07-27-2009, 08:08 PM

Yes the BLP part deux, show was awesome! "Life change because of a euphoric dump" would be a more appropriate title for the show!

if being close to suicide because of my ex girlfriend and deppresed drinkin for an entire year, and finally overcommin the bs then identifying myself with blp is having my estrogen up

then yes

i am gettin gyno

Aaron Singerman
07-27-2009, 10:03 PM
remember when i told you i didnt like offtopic having too much blp or something like that?

i would love to apologize for that

i always tell you and carl how much i love the show, but this past show was so special, i not only have more respect for blp than ever but i can say that when he was talkin about changes on his life it touched me and i was about to cry

thanks for the show
and thanks to blp for being so up front ;)

Apology accepted! lol... BLP brought his A game for this show, and had me laughing my ass of with his "life changing shit".

This week I'll be working on my passport so I can head up to Canada to visit the guy!

Again, Bro, thanks for listening, and I'm sure all will work out well for you in the end! It always does...

Aaron Singerman
07-27-2009, 10:04 PM

Thanks Will! This was a fun show, but I having a feeling this week's show with Derek Anthony will have some serious fireworks... so stay tuned!

Amado Carrillo Fuentes
07-27-2009, 10:18 PM
i forgot to ask what happened to the dnp updates?

Aaron Singerman
07-27-2009, 10:25 PM
i forgot to ask what happened to the dnp updates?

I'll do a update this week... along with a gyno update...

Let's just say, it didn't go very well!

ANADROLicfreak
07-27-2009, 10:27 PM
ya aaron i did not like dnp that much.its too hot in tx for that shit.

Amado Carrillo Fuentes
07-27-2009, 10:53 PM

i wanna get it so bad
but i cant buy shit i am unemployed since april

ANADROLicfreak
07-27-2009, 10:54 PM
do the keto diet.its better in my opinion.

triceptor
07-27-2009, 11:15 PM
if being close to suicide because of my ex girlfriend and deppresed drinkin for an entire year, and finally overcommin the bs then identifying myself with blp is having my estrogen up

then yes

i am gettin gyno

women..... they make ya crazy...

Aaron Singerman
07-27-2009, 11:30 PM

That shit has made me SICK... Headaches, horrible diarrhea, upset stomach, and NO appetite. DNP is NOT for me! I'm STILL getting over that shit. I'll go into more detail during the first segment of the next OFF TOPIC.

triceptor
07-27-2009, 11:38 PM
That shit has made me SICK... Headaches, horrible diarrhea, upset stomach, and NO appetite.

Same symptoms from divorce.....

DannyG
07-27-2009, 11:48 PM
That shit has made me SICK... Headaches, horrible diarrhea, upset stomach, and NO appetite. DNP is NOT for me! I'm STILL getting over that shit. I'll go into more detail during the first segment of the next OFF TOPIC.

Damn that sucks! So is that a no go for the wifey? I remember you mentioning on the show that you were trying it out first.

Aaron Singerman
07-28-2009, 12:18 AM
Damn that sucks! So is that a no go for the wifey? I remember you mentioning on the show that you were trying it out first.

ACTUALLY... Even after seeing me laid up, Amy started the DNP. She is still at 200mg/day after 3 days. Surprisingly, she hasn't experienced any of the symptoms I had. She is holding a lot of water, as is considered normal with DNP. What can I say, she is a strong willed person... Plus we would have had 100g of DNP and nothing to do with it.

BTW, we aren't married... we're living in SIN.

Aaron Singerman
07-28-2009, 12:18 AM

Carl Carl Carl....

vboissiere
07-28-2009, 12:40 AM

Well, they're both a form of poison...

vboissiere
07-28-2009, 12:44 AM
ACTUALLY... Even after seeing me laid up, Amy started the DNP. She is still at 200mg/day after 3 days. Surprisingly, she hasn't experienced any of the symptoms I had. She is holding a lot of water, as is considered normal with DNP. What can I say, she is a strong willed person... Plus we would have had 100g of DNP and nothing to do with it.

BTW, we aren't married... we're living in SIN.

The only sin is unhappiness.

damn, she does sound like a trooper.

LANCE ADAM
07-28-2009, 12:48 AM
ya BLP was gold on the show.

lookin forward to next weeks

MsGuns
07-28-2009, 12:50 AM
women..... they make ya crazy...

No we dont...you men are already crazy...we just bring it out..
just jokin

some women do...

Aaron Singerman
07-28-2009, 01:31 AM
The only sin is unhappiness.

damn, she does sound like a trooper.

I would never marry a woman I hadn't lived with... Too much is learned by cohabitating!

And yes... she is a trooper! And yes, she does make me crazy on occasion!

ROTFLMAO
07-28-2009, 01:50 AM

Oh my god that sucks I hope you feel better.:popcorn:

vboissiere
07-28-2009, 01:54 AM
I would never marry a woman I hadn't lived with... Too much is learned by cohabitating!

And yes... she is a trooper! And yes, she does make me crazy on occasion!

No situation or person is perfect. It's about finding balance and something in that person that's worth looking past the bad times.

Aaron Singerman
07-28-2009, 02:38 AM
No situation or person is perfect. It's about finding balance and something in that person that's worth looking past the bad times.

I remind myself exactly that quite often! lol...

Aaron Singerman
07-28-2009, 02:40 AM
Oh my god that sucks I hope you feel better.:popcorn:

Since the half life is 48-72 hours I've JUST started feeling better... I lost 8 lbs (of mostly water)... and I now know DNP is not for me!

vboissiere
07-28-2009, 03:31 AM
Since the half life is 48-72 hours I've JUST started feeling better... I lost 8 lbs (of mostly water)... and I now know DNP is not for me!

I've always been too bitch to try it. Have wanted to experiment, but never took the leap.

Amado Carrillo Fuentes
07-28-2009, 08:10 AM
I've always been too bitch to try it. Have wanted to experiment, but never took the leap.

if i had the money i would try it
things dont scare me anymore i dont know why

triceptor
07-28-2009, 09:30 AM
Carl Carl Carl....

LOL with one additional side effect that you won't get from DNP.... BROKE!!!

triceptor
07-28-2009, 09:35 AM

I'm with you VB. Aaron offered to send me some but I'm a bit leery of taking it in concert with the 116 degree weather here in Phoenix. Come to think of it.. living here during July and August is LIKE taking DNP. I sweat constantly even when the AC is on. When I get in my car after being out for a while its like sitting in a blast furnace. Everywhere I go I'm dripping wet of sweat....

DNP = Damn Nasty Phoenix

triceptor
07-28-2009, 09:38 AM
No we dont...you men are already crazy...we just bring it out..
just jokin

some women do...

Hey I'm not complaining.... just an observation. I love the roller-coaster. Makes life interesting.....

triceptor
07-28-2009, 09:40 AM
Well, they're both a form of poison...

yes... marriage and divorce... both POISON its the living together that's fun.... LOL

Mr X
07-28-2009, 09:40 AM
So Carl, whats the latest on Operation "Get Carl some Poontang"

triceptor
07-28-2009, 09:58 AM
So Carl, whats the latest on Operation "Get Carl some Poontang"

HAHAHA... The operation is on hold.... squeeze.... tug a few times... tug some more... start over....

Remember Aaron predicted that I would be back in a relationship by our 28th show... damn I should have bet some money on that...

Aaron Singerman
07-28-2009, 04:39 PM
HAHAHA... The operation is on hold.... squeeze.... tug a few times... tug some more... start over....

Remember Aaron predicted that I would be back in a relationship by our 28th show... damn I should have bet some money on that...

hmmmm...

Nick Paladino said #32... I think he'll be on the money.

House M.D.
07-29-2009, 03:24 PM

Told ya... ;)

ROTFLMAO
07-29-2009, 03:33 PM

That sucks how much do think of it was fat. Dude like 8lbs is only one pound of water:( but what is you diet supposed to look like when your on it???

Cogrick2
07-30-2009, 12:27 PM
I'm betting Carl is with a woman at show 50.

Zetawill
07-30-2009, 02:10 PM

If Carl doesn't have a girl by show 50......I'm betting that's the "Out of Closet" Show!

Can you guys arrange this show anyway, whether Carl comes out or not? Maybe you can have DA on or some other really cool gay guy (btw, not saying DA is cool)?

vboissiere
07-30-2009, 03:26 PM
yes... marriage and divorce... both POISON its the living together that's fun.... LOL
Hmm, I'll take your word for that one. I'm still having a hard time getting past the bitter taste. I can still smell the sulfur in the air...

triceptor
07-30-2009, 03:38 PM
If Carl doesn't have a girl by show 50......I'm betting that's the "Out of Closet" Show!

Can you guys arrange this show anyway, whether Carl comes out or not? Maybe you can have DA on or some other really cool gay guy (btw, not saying DA is cool)?

Ohh SHIT!I ain't gay bro.. I'm too much of a slob. No gay guy would drive the car I drive LOL.... its a shit-stain with wheels.....

triceptor
07-30-2009, 03:40 PM

gotta wait for the divorce to be final. women generally won't date a guy who's still entangled. They don't want the ex coming out from no where and gumming things up...

Zetawill
07-30-2009, 03:41 PM
That sucks how much do think of it was fat. Dude like 8lbs is only one pound of water:( but what is you diet supposed to look like when your on it???

Believe it or not, lots of carbs and of course lots of protein. Duchaine talks about how fast it burns through them.

ROTFLMAO
07-30-2009, 04:04 PM
what i meant was 8lbs is only one gallon of water

vboissiere
07-30-2009, 04:13 PM
Aaron, you back to feeling like yourself yet?

Aaron Singerman
07-30-2009, 04:19 PM
Aaron, you back to feeling like yourself yet?

not really... but the show must go on... as they say.

vboissiere
07-30-2009, 04:24 PM
not really... but the show must go on... as they say.Are you taking anything to speed the process, or are you just letting things naturally progress? Take care of yourself!!!

Aaron Singerman
07-30-2009, 05:56 PM
Are you taking anything to speed the process, or are you just letting things naturally progress? Take care of yourself!!!

I'm FULLY medicated.

IronFlex
07-30-2009, 07:59 PM
what time is the show airing tonight live?

Aaron Singerman
07-30-2009, 08:00 PM
in a few minutes!

Aaron Singerman
07-30-2009, 08:01 PM
LINK for LIVE show: http://superhumanradio.com/mp3button...ast_button.htm

IronFlex
07-30-2009, 08:02 PM
is that the same one as every week?

Aaron Singerman
07-30-2009, 08:03 PM
is that the same one as every week?

Yes sir....

triceptor
07-30-2009, 08:12 PM
Live in 5

http://superhumanradio.com/mp3button/wimpy_shoutcast_button.htm

Aaron Singerman
07-30-2009, 08:13 PM
1 bottle of wine + 2 loratabs = feeling FINE

Zetawill
07-30-2009, 08:24 PM
Alright boys I'll have to catch the replay....too many customers....Aaron any hope of hearing the Rick Astley and Nirvana combo.....lol

IronFlex
07-30-2009, 08:25 PM
1 bottle of wine + 2 loratabs = feeling FINE
hahahaha thats awesome.

Aaron Singerman
07-30-2009, 08:52 PM
Alright boys I'll have to catch the replay....too many customers....Aaron any hope of hearing the Rick Astley and Nirvana combo.....lol

We mention you Big Will!

I'll try... I should have told Carl in advance... I forgot...

Aaron Singerman
07-30-2009, 09:02 PM
PJ is killing it...

GREENMACHINE23
07-30-2009, 09:08 PM
Good to know you are doing fine Aaron . Gonna listen to the show in a bit.

IronFlex
07-30-2009, 09:14 PM
PJ's story is awesome...he is doing great.....great job PJ

Aaron Singerman
07-30-2009, 09:18 PM
Good to know you are doing fine Aaron . Gonna listen to the show in a bit.

Thanks Bro! Feeling good right now!

Aaron Singerman
07-30-2009, 09:19 PM
PJ's story is awesome...he is doing great.....great job PJ

PJ did great... He's a friend of the show!

Roots
07-30-2009, 09:20 PM
Aaron, can you possibly provide a link to tonight's OFF TOPIC show? TIA.

IronFlex
07-30-2009, 09:23 PM
WOW DA and mike are crazy right now.

IronFlex
07-30-2009, 09:26 PM
:eek:

GREENMACHINE23
07-30-2009, 09:29 PM
I have been waiting for this. DA brings up a lot of good points.
Great show so far guys.

Aaron Singerman
07-30-2009, 09:37 PM
Aaron, can you possibly provide a link to tonight's OFF TOPIC show? TIA.

LINK for LIVE show: http://superhumanradio.com/mp3button...ast_button.htm

The Big Sexy
07-30-2009, 09:37 PM
The UFC has a cage set up at the Olympia Expo - ask Derik if he will enter the cage with Mike the Ripper - fully padded - and slug it out...

Mudpro69
07-30-2009, 09:38 PM
I have been waiting for this. DA brings up a lot of good points.
Great show so far guys.

Are you listening to the same show as everyone else?....

GREENMACHINE23
07-30-2009, 09:45 PM
Are you listening to the same show as everyone else?....

Yes:wavey:

triceptor
07-30-2009, 10:00 PM
The UFC has a cage set up at the Olympia Expo - ask Derik if he will enter the cage with Mike the Ripper - fully padded - and slug it out...

gave you and your suggestion a shout out

Mudpro69
07-30-2009, 10:01 PM
Awesome show guys!!!!

The Big Sexy
07-30-2009, 10:02 PM
gave you and your suggestion a shout out

I heard you - I think it would be a great idea... no one would get too banged up and all the aggression could get worked out... But, we'll have to save this for the STREETS... you know, rules such as no nut shots and eye-gouges are so hard to follow... :)

Aaron Singerman
07-30-2009, 10:03 PM

Thanks for the idea for a great bit!

jlgiller
07-30-2009, 10:20 PM

Believe me his not gay! He never stops looking at my ass whenever I'm around. None of my gay friends do that!

Aaron Singerman
07-31-2009, 06:16 AM
Believe me his not gay! He never stops looking at my ass whenever I'm around. None of my gay friends do that!

Nah... Carl isn't gay... He did squeeze my ass that one time... and peer longingly at my Johnson while we were pissing next to each other at urinals... Since the dividers were so high he stood on the HIS urinal to get a better view... hmmmm....

vboissiere
07-31-2009, 07:52 AM
Nah... Carl isn't gay... He did squeeze my ass that one time... and peer longingly at my Johnson while we were pissing next to each other at urinals... Since the dividers were so high he stood on the HIS urinal to get a better view... hmmmm....An ass grab and a longing cock stare isn't always a sign of homosexuality... :o

vboissiere
07-31-2009, 07:55 AM
The UFC has a cage set up at the Olympia Expo - ask Derik if he will enter the cage with Mike the Ripper - fully padded - and slug it out...F*ck the padding. bare knuckle it...

Zetawill
08-01-2009, 02:44 PM
Carl, just got through listening to the show....lol.....glad I made it on the show!!!

I'm not betting you're gay Carl, just figuring at that point, maybe you'll be looking to try something different. Carl.....it's not gay if you beat up at the end! lol.

Loved the show guys!!!

JKB
08-01-2009, 03:15 PM
hey arron that or how does your cycle heard you are eating 6500gram og kcal
you gotta do some bit heavy juice :)
and hvad i the most u have ever don

thanks

Aaron Singerman
08-02-2009, 12:08 AM
hey arron that or how does your cycle heard you are eating 6500gram og kcal
you gotta do some bit heavy juice :)
and hvad i the most u have ever don

thanks

Nah... nothing crazy these days. I actually have a prescription for test (at a fairly high dose)... and now and then (don't tell anyone) I supplement my program. I have always had a fast metabolism... I'm the type of person that if I miss a meal, I lose a pound.

The most I've ever done... I'm hesitant to even say, because I wouldn't want anyone to think it was a good idea... BUT, when I dieted for my last show I was taking around 3,000-4,000mg of different drugs (primarily test). Since then I've realized that for my goals this kind of dosage isn't necessary, or smart.

Aaron Singerman
08-02-2009, 12:10 AM
Carl, just got through listening to the show....lol.....glad I made it on the show!!!

I'm not betting you're gay Carl, just figuring at that point, maybe you'll be looking to try something different. Carl.....it's not gay if you beat up at the end! lol.

Loved the show guys!!!

Thanks Will... I wanted to mention that I've known you for years (in real life), but that damn Carl just kept talking over me (as he has been known to do). lol...

big nut
08-03-2009, 12:16 AM
another great show guys! i enjoy the extended time frame (almost 2 hours). makes cardio go by much quicker!

DannyG
08-03-2009, 11:18 AM
Yeah definitely a great show and it keeps getting better everytime. PJ's story had me laughing out load in the gym. Good shit Aaron and Carl.

Aaron Singerman
08-04-2009, 12:24 PM
Yeah definitely a great show and it keeps getting better everytime. PJ's story had me laughing out load in the gym. Good shit Aaron and Carl.

Thanks Buddy! Now I just need to hurry up and find a replacement for King Kamali (since he opted out after finding out I am "affiliated" with John Romano).... Damn google.

DannyG
08-04-2009, 03:00 PM
No pro...that sucks about Kamali he would have been a good character to have on but I guess Romano beat him up one too many times. Another guy that would probably have a lot to say would be Nasser. I'm sure you've heard him on the other radio shows and he is never short on words that piss people off.

Aaron Singerman
08-04-2009, 06:51 PM
No pro...that sucks about Kamali he would have been a good character to have on but I guess Romano beat him up one too many times. Another guy that would probably have a lot to say would be Nasser. I'm sure you've heard him on the other radio shows and he is never short on words that piss people off.

Nasser and have talked... He isn't willing to do the show till I have Arnold and Joe Weider on first.

Aaron Singerman
09-14-2009, 05:30 PM
A few random cool pics...

Darrem, Vicky Gates, and Bill Pullman...

Dave interviewing a happy (and impressive) Bill Wilmore backstage at the Europa...

Erin Stern: "How about them apples?"

Aaron Singerman
09-14-2009, 05:37 PM
Krissy Chin being interviewed backstage by Dave...

Amy and Rustem cuddling... on the dirty floor.

My little sister, Dayna, and Rustem.

IronFlex
09-15-2009, 01:25 AM
very cool pics aaron

Aaron Singerman
09-15-2009, 01:27 AM
very cool pics aaron

Thanks Muscle Mitch! I have a bunch of random pics I could put up... After the Olympia I should have TONS...

IronFlex
09-15-2009, 01:28 AM
look forward to them...i expect some crazy and great pics.

Aaron Singerman
09-15-2009, 01:40 AM
look forward to them...i expect some crazy and great pics.

I won't disappoint... I have press passes... So I certainly have the access to get some press awesome pics!