PDA

View Full Version : Beirut baby!

Sistersteel
02-19-2009, 11:16 PM
Yeah yeah!
born and raised baby. Liftin heavy ass bombs.

lol

Shout out to the Middle East.

Viking
02-19-2009, 11:18 PM
Oh hey d'ere...

desibaba
02-20-2009, 11:39 PM
Samir Bannout did wonders for promoting bbing in the middle east :cool:

CQ!
02-21-2009, 01:19 PM
Samir Bannout did wonders for promoting bbing in the middle east :cool:

Yes he did. The Middle East actually has put out quite a few good pro names, and alot of their top amateur guys are really good as well

To the OP, are you actually from Lebanon? I ask as I am always seeking new nations to add to my posters list :D

thepump
03-18-2009, 08:48 PM
welcome rx is the place for all common ground bodybuilding

damountain
05-03-2009, 05:39 AM
hi there guys , im a lebanese living in australia, great to seee to see some lebanese and middle eastern guys here on the forum, lebanon and the middle east has produced some remarkable body builders, i think our genetics arent too bad hehe, i recently saw photos of the iron man pro , there was from memory i think 4 guys from lebanon in there, mohamad bannout, ahmad haidar, moe el moussawi and aiman ..., there was also an egyption body builder there too, mohamad bannout did really well for his for pro show, well done.

ActionTan
07-20-2009, 08:06 AM
I used to live in Bouraj a Barajni and a wee village called Roumeen in the South. My kids are still there! Loved and hated the place lol!!! But was certainly an experience living there!!!!!

BIG-J77
10-28-2009, 12:52 AM
Sister steel is that realy you in the pic you look fantastic keep up the good work my background is plo!! Work it out ? Im from syd australia!!