PDA

View Full Version : My Diet about 4 weeks out from North Americans.

Quadsweep
07-29-2009, 02:55 PM
Meal #1- 2 scoops Species Isolyze 1 scoop Physical Sciences Hydrolyzed Isolate, 1oz heavy cream. 1 grapefruit.

Meal #2- 8oz lean beef Small Salad, 1 Tbls Newman's Balsamic, 1 cup Veggies.

Meal #3- 2 scoops Species Isolyze 1 scoop Physical Sciences Hydrolyzed Isolate, 1oz heavy cream.

Meal#4- 8oz Chicken, 2 cups veggies

Meal #5-2 scoops Species Isolyze 1 scoop Physical Sciences Hydrolyzed Isolate, 1oz heavy cream.

Figure about 2000cals a day.

Yes I only do 2 real food meals. I work 11 hrs every day and to be honest its a sleep issue. I weighed out the pros and cons and I can do my first meal while training my first client and it gives me an extra hour sleep. As I am lucky to get 6 a night as it is. Life sometimes makes have to compromise. I really wanna make an impression with the judges by showing a good and substantial change from Masters Nationals.

Quadsweep

Scoobysnacks
07-29-2009, 03:27 PM
Meal #1- 2 scoops Species Isolyze 1 scoop Physical Sciences Hydrolyzed Isolate, 1oz heavy cream. 1 grapefruit.

Meal #2- 8oz lean beef Small Salad, 1 Tbls Newman's Balsamic, 1 cup Veggies.

Meal #3- 2 scoops Species Isolyze 1 scoop Physical Sciences Hydrolyzed Isolate, 1oz heavy cream.

Meal#4- 8oz Chicken, 2 cups veggies

Meal #5-2 scoops Species Isolyze 1 scoop Physical Sciences Hydrolyzed Isolate, 1oz heavy cream.

Figure about 2000cals a day.

Yes I only do 2 real food meals. I work 11 hrs every day and to be honest its a sleep issue. I weighed out the pros and cons and I can do my first meal while training my first client and it gives me an extra hour sleep. As I am lucky to get 6 a night as it is. Life sometimes makes have to compromise. I really wanna make an impression with the judges by showing a good and substantial change from Masters Nationals.

Quadsweep

Do you practice a refeed of any kind to keep the metabolism rolling. Ive employed all types (from the old Bev meal you probably are familiar with) to the all day clean refeed to an all day high glycemic carb refeed day. Just curious if you do anything similar.

Ever thought about cleaning up the cream and using man nut oil. I find cream at least for me seems to put a film on me that I dont get with cleaner oils. It could be in my head, but whenever I switch heavy cream out I seem tighter.

You have been at this much longer than me so not trying to give you advice by any means just seeing thoughts and how you do things.

Ss

Quadsweep
07-29-2009, 05:02 PM
Do you practice a refeed of any kind to keep the metabolism rolling. Ive employed all types (from the old Bev meal you probably are familiar with) to the all day clean refeed to an all day high glycemic carb refeed day. Just curious if you do anything similar.

Ever thought about cleaning up the cream and using man nut oil. I find cream at least for me seems to put a film on me that I dont get with cleaner oils. It could be in my head, but whenever I switch heavy cream out I seem tighter.

You have been at this much longer than me so not trying to give you advice by any means just seeing thoughts and how you do things.

Ss

No you are right on the cream. I was going to switch it for oil or almond butter next week actually. I will do a one day a week refeed next week. Wanted to deplete this week after last weeks binging! Just because I have been at this awhile I am not the kind who thinks I ate all the brains. Thanks for the input.

Quadsweep

Scoobysnacks
07-29-2009, 05:22 PM
No you are right on the cream. I was going to switch it for oil or almond butter next week actually. I will do a one day a week refeed next week. Wanted to deplete this week after last weeks binging! Just because I have been at this awhile I am not the kind who thinks I ate all the brains. Thanks for the input.

Quadsweep

Very good point I would wait on the refeed too as Im sure you arent depleted yet, after a week off of eating what you like.

And I realize now that I said "man nut oil" Im sure some smartass is gonna say something, so I meant maC nut oil, lmao.

Good luck.

Quadsweep
07-29-2009, 06:55 PM
Very good point I would wait on the refeed too as Im sure you arent depleted yet, after a week off of eating what you like.

And I realize now that I said "man nut oil" Im sure some smartass is gonna say something, so I meant maC nut oil, lmao.

Good luck. LMAO too! I missed the man nut oil typo! What are the odds!? Freudian slip maybe!:eek: And yes someone will notice!

Q.

Quadsweep
07-30-2009, 04:28 PM
geezus I look like poop! I am flat as a fritter and watery from last week. I know all will normalize some in a week or so but damn! Weight is down 4 pounds though so that's a plus.

Scoobysnacks
07-30-2009, 04:59 PM
geezus I look like poop! I am flat as a fritter and watery from last week. I know all will normalize some in a week or so but damn! Weight is down 4 pounds though so that's a plus.

I know you are already pretty lean, but the worst time in a diet for me is the beginning, you are no longer full looking (which helped the fat seem less, lol) but you still have the fat, in your case, the water, and its a real head trip, almost makes me want to stop dieting evey damn time but I dont.

Quadsweep
07-30-2009, 09:17 PM
I know you are already pretty lean, but the worst time in a diet for me is the beginning, you are no longer full looking (which helped the fat seem less, lol) but you still have the fat, in your case, the water, and its a real head trip, almost makes me want to stop dieting evey damn time but I dont. No I did cardio instead and I rarely do cardio. Rather starve! I actually think I am tighter than this morning. I am eating 4 times during the day and waking up around 4 am and eating. Dropped the protien drink I was doing and last night ate chicken and green beans at 4:30am! Who does this besides BBers? anyway I think I will be better off with more real food meals. I am fucking starving to death 24/7 and so is Rita....we will be peeled! :)

Quadsweep
08-01-2009, 09:20 PM
Geezus did the diet put the ol' smack down on my ass today! I feel like total poopy! Lethargic as hell. Weights felt heavy as hell. Ah well the price we pay! Really tightened up this week. Feeling better about my look now. Flat but way harder.

Quad

Quadsweep
08-04-2009, 05:09 PM
Well I am 10 days no carbs now and I have hit the wall. Will have to do a carb up tonight. I can just "feel it" Can't think...lethargic as hell and flat flat flat. Really looking forward to tonight!

Quad

hulk7280
08-05-2009, 10:44 AM
Well I am 10 days no carbs now and I have hit the wall. Will have to do a carb up tonight. I can just "feel it" Can't think...lethargic as hell and flat flat flat. Really looking forward to tonight!

Quad

me and you both! :beerbang:

Quadsweep
08-05-2009, 02:35 PM
FEEL SO MUCH BETTER TODAY! Did a pretty good carb up and I feel so much better...hungry from the metabolism spike but at least I can think now!

Quad

Scoobysnacks
08-05-2009, 03:48 PM
FEEL SO MUCH BETTER TODAY! Did a pretty good carb up and I feel so much better...hungry from the metabolism spike but at least I can think now!

Quad

What type of carb up, clean, dirty, high glycemic, etc. what was your strategy with it?

Quadsweep
08-05-2009, 11:13 PM
What type of carb up, clean, dirty, high glycemic, etc. what was your strategy with it?I did 2 scoops Vitago. 70 grams. Like waxy maize but from barley. one hour later I ate 2 Natty PB sand. with honey on a auntie mill oat crunch bread..was awsome! and 1.5 cups oats. Thats about it. Helped a ton but I am starved so it worked to speed things back up.

Quad

Shawn Bellon
08-05-2009, 11:17 PM
Following this man. See you in Cleveland.

Quadsweep
08-06-2009, 01:37 PM
Following this man. See you in Cleveland. Yes I heard! I look forward...I also look forward to ending this obscenly long ass diet. Been under 4% since may!:yep: Thats a long time and it is wearing on my 40 yo ass!

Quadsweep
08-08-2009, 09:15 PM
Carb night after 6 days. I need it can't think. May start T3 tomorrow. Have not used it in years and that was brief. Clen not heating me up much unless I increase dose. Will just jump into 25mcgs a day for 10 days I think. Going to do the same carb up I did last time. Sorry so jumbled up....can't think.

Quadsweep

Quadsweep
08-09-2009, 09:34 PM
I did not use Vitargo this time in my load. I felt really well for a few days after my last load with the Vitargo. looked much fuller too. I cannot even tell I loaded. Feel like shit. Completely anecdotal observation. Will be able to tell better after next load with the Vitargo. I will skip it on the following to see if I feel shitty again.

Quadsweep

maxxmuscle
08-10-2009, 11:26 AM
Dieting on mostly shakes is pretty brutal.I need to EAT when im dieting.I hate Vitargo....like drinking wallpaper paste :( Have you tried BSN Volumaize ? Tried it after my last contest.Tasted ok.....

Good luck with the rest of the diet.....

Quadsweep
08-10-2009, 02:36 PM
Dieting on mostly shakes is pretty brutal.I need to EAT when im dieting.I hate Vitargo....like drinking wallpaper paste :( Have you tried BSN Volumaize ? Tried it after my last contest.Tasted ok.....

Good luck with the rest of the diet..... I got the orange and its not bad. Supposed to be the best of the HMW products. I also ate carbs as well last carb up.

Quadsweep
08-12-2009, 05:48 PM
DAYMN! my body weight took a dive! Dropped to 202.5! Probably T3 and the 2000 cal keto! I am going to drop down to Lt Hvy. Just makes more sense to be at the heavy end. Once I load i will be 204 or so so i think that's best. Diet is whoopin me I must admit. I am not a bitcher on a diet and I am sad to say I have been but man I just feel like shit! 16 days!

Quad

Scoobysnacks
08-12-2009, 09:39 PM
DAYMN! my body weight took a dive! Dropped to 202.5! Probably T3 and the 2000 cal keto! I am going to drop down to Lt Hvy. Just makes more sense to be at the heavy end. Once I load i will be 204 or so so i think that's best. Diet is whoopin me I must admit. I am not a bitcher on a diet and I am sad to say I have been but man I just feel like shit! 16 days!

Quad

I agree with dropping to the top of the weight class, at 202 you only have 4 more lbs to drop in. Make weight and fill out. Keep pushing.

Ss

Big Dave Smith
08-13-2009, 04:12 AM
I'll be following this thread. Saw you at the GNC show in Anderson, backstage at the Indianapolis, and at Masters.

Good luck!

What's your training split look like? Are you high or low volume?

hulk7280
08-13-2009, 09:33 AM

Quad

im there with you.. i feel terrible.. haha

9 more days for me though!

Quadsweep
08-13-2009, 02:44 PM
I agree with dropping to the top of the weight class, at 202 you only have 4 more lbs to drop in. Make weight and fill out. Keep pushing.

Ss Yeah I can just not drink Thursday and make weight at this point.

Q.

Quadsweep
08-13-2009, 02:49 PM
I'll be following this thread. Saw you at the GNC show in Anderson, backstage at the Indianapolis, and at Masters.

Good luck!

What's your training split look like? Are you high or low volume? Wow! All 3 huh? Hope I ran the backstage to your liking! I train 5 day split

Chest
Back
Bi/Tri
Delts
Legs

Abs/Calves are 2 times a week. I own a gym so I am always there. Plenty of time.

I used to train Dorian style. Now my joints cannot take the punishment so I train volume and really fast a lot of time. Stuff like 225 incline bench for 20-25 reps. Giant sets, 21s, FST7. Stuff like that.

Quadsweep

sassy69
08-13-2009, 06:19 PM
Hi Quad! How you doing today? Better now you're not so gaddam depleted!

I'm on my own flavor of keto hell... I get hungry & light headed 25 min after eating. Yay.. cardio only tonite.

Quadsweep
08-14-2009, 09:50 AM
Hi Quad! How you doing today? Better now you're not so gaddam depleted!

I'm on my own flavor of keto hell... I get hungry & light headed 25 min after eating. Yay.. cardio only tonite. Much better actually. Know what ya mean about be hungry right after eating. I also have heart burn constantly from the empty stomach acid and coffee and grapefruit! Man! I feel much better with the Vitargo in my load. Very perceptiable difference. Interesting. You hang in there Sassy and we will see you in 13 days! YAY!

Quad

Quadsweep
08-15-2009, 09:17 PM
Down to 201. Will make Lt/Hvy no problem. So drained though. Just feel empty. Takes 5 min to get up the energy to stand up. .12mcgs clen and a red eye from Star Bucks to train! Almost to the finish line now though. For sure leaner especially in glutes and hams. Hope the judges like!

Quad