PDA

View Full Version : smelling food lol

MashkaNY
07-29-2009, 03:30 PM
ok, i dont know if this is a sign of a slight mental illness on my part lol, but i realized that when you come up to lets say a pastry (something id wanna cheat with lets say) and smell it, like even smell it with your mouth open, you start smiling and stuf, like i seriously think it makes your mind think you're eating this food

anyone else ever try this nonsense??? loll

enrage
07-29-2009, 04:20 PM
All Da' Time.
Works at times but other times it just brings misery knowing you can't eat it.

lomox
07-29-2009, 05:18 PM
ok, i dont know if this is a sign of a slight mental illness on my part lol, but i realized that when you come up to lets say a pastry (something id wanna cheat with lets say) and smell it, like even smell it with your mouth open, you start smiling and stuf, like i seriously think it makes your mind think you're eating this food

anyone else ever try this nonsense??? loll

"No thanks. I'll just smell his." - Rodney Dangerfield in Easy Money dieting while Joe Pesci buys hot dogs from a street vendor.

I gotta say, that shit makes me hungrier. BUT, smell does go a long way in making diet food "taste" better. Garlic especially.

Frosty
07-29-2009, 05:20 PM
For junk food I'll just smell it, enjoy the smell, and that satisfies me.

MashkaNY
07-29-2009, 05:20 PM
"No thanks. I'll just smell his." - Rodney Dangerfield in Easy Money dieting while Joe Pesci buys hot dogs from a street vendor.

I gotta say, that shit makes me hungrier. BUT, smell does go a long way in making diet food "taste" better. Garlic especially.
garlic makes ANYTHING taste good! lollll

everytime you're in a rest, thats the dish that always catches your attention, whatever it is, its something w garlic in it

MashkaNY
07-29-2009, 05:21 PM
For junk food I'll just smell it, enjoy the smell, and that satisfies me.
isnt it crazy though?

i had a feeling if anyone would understand this weirdness it would be ppl on this board lolllllll

people in day to day deff dont get it lolll

MashkaNY
07-29-2009, 05:22 PM
All Da' Time.
Works at times but other times it just brings misery knowing you can't eat it.
i like inhale the air when you have it right in your face kindof lol its SO WEIRD!!! lolll but it feels so good like you're eating it