PDA

View Full Version : That prick who threw his daughter off the west gate bridge

MRT
02-20-2009, 04:51 AM
How long do u think he will last in jail????

Mark
02-20-2009, 12:05 PM
He'll be in protection, with the tamps and rats and other high profile offenders, not with mainstream prisoners. He will, unfortunately, be fine

MRT
02-21-2009, 12:17 AM
He'll be in protection, with the tamps and rats and other high profile offenders, not with mainstream prisoners. He will, unfortunately, be fine

Yeah i was thinking the same thing, does'nt stop some righteos crim from faing harrassment and getting himself put into protection to go after him though, and that does happen, so there's still hope!!!!!

hrd
02-21-2009, 12:34 AM
Actually, most correctional services in Oz show a video to new "customers" that highly recommends that they NOT request protection. The reason given is that the stigma attached pretty much NEVER goes away. I don't think anyone will be asking for protection just to get at this guy.

aragorn1500
02-21-2009, 01:45 AM
How could anyone even have a thought like that enter their head. To throw a little baby off a fucking bridge!

MRT
02-22-2009, 10:41 PM
Actually, most correctional services in Oz show a video to new "customers" that highly recommends that they NOT request protection. The reason given is that the stigma attached pretty much NEVER goes away. I don't think anyone will be asking for protection just to get at this guy.

It happens man, u will get some lifer whos couldnt give a rats ass about stigma !!!!! and word get's around faster in jail than fucking highschool, so the inmates will know why the guy went into protection.

Sledge
02-22-2009, 11:45 PM
He'll end up at a farm with short timers. All the tamps etc end up there for their own safety.

fitnessbabe
02-23-2009, 02:31 AM
He must be one messed up dude!! But he is living the worst punishment of all. He has to live every single day of his life knowing what he did. I hope he sees her face when he wakes up and when he tries to sleep.

SonOfPluto
02-23-2009, 03:31 AM
He'll most likely meet a horrific end in his next life in order to pay back the karmic debt created by taking his own daughter's life.

thepump
03-18-2009, 08:00 PM
How could anyone even have a thought like that enter their head. To throw a little baby off a fucking bridge!

I agree, that is totally fucked up!