PDA

View Full Version : 2009 Olympia, Orleans Arena Seating

odecl1min
07-29-2009, 11:12 PM
I'm thinking about attending the Saturday Finals. Has anyone been to the Orleans Arena during the Olympia that can tell me how well they were able to see the competitors on stage. Do I have to pay $200 to see some striated muscles or will I be okay with the $50 seating? :popcorn:

The Thinker
07-29-2009, 11:27 PM
It's good size so you need to step up if you want to see it. You can buy the $50 seats but you will either be looking through binoculars or up at the projection screen.

GREENMACHINE23
07-31-2009, 05:10 PM
I'm thinking about attending the Saturday Finals. Has anyone been to the Orleans Arena during the Olympia that can tell me how well they were able to see the competitors on stage. Do I have to pay $200 to see some striated muscles or will I be okay with the $50 seating? :popcorn:
I think my seats were well over $150 a piece if memory serves me right and I had trouble watching the competition. Make sure you bring a high powered camera if you want good pictures. :wavey:

odecl1min
08-08-2009, 12:51 AM
wow... looks like I'm bringing some binos with me at the $50 seat, and for the close ups, I'll just buy the Olympia DVD. Thanks for the replies.