PDA

View Full Version : AFTER HOURS RADIO: FRI (07/31/09) 10pm EST- Chris Bell and The Whack Pack

huge285
07-31-2009, 02:33 AM

Chris Bell, director and star of the critically acclaimed Bigger, Stronger, Faster, drops by to talk about the repercussions of the his first documentary and what he has planned for the future.

. . . Jimmy the Bull tries to decide if it's possible for Mr. G to actually surf a 100 ft wave.

. . . and Diego explains why he's got turtles running around his house!

Find out what we’re doing when everyone else is getting ready for bed!

AFTER HOURS RADIO airs live on Friday, July 31, 2009 at 10 PM EST/7 PM PST. Just go to RXMUSCLE.com and click on the AFTER HOURS RADIO page of the website or simply click on the following link to join the party:

http://www.rxmuscle.com/after-hours-radio-show.html

On-Demand Replays and Podcasts will be available 24/7 a few hours after the show for your convenience.

JIMMY THE DRUNK BULL

JIMMY IS PISSED at the HATERS!

NICK THE STICK!

JEFF THE TIRED PRODUCER

NICK TRYING TO MOVE UP THE RANKS!

DIEGO WEEK 15

SpeedoGuido
07-31-2009, 02:36 AM
Where's Mr G? Is he still mad?

azn-beef
07-31-2009, 03:29 AM
yo diego in you back double bicep it looks like your right lat has more lat flare than the left...did you have an injury? actualy i notice it in you front double bicep too... maybe its just me...

BigFitz
07-31-2009, 04:50 AM
yo diego in you back double bicep it looks like your right lat has more lat flare than the left...did you have an injury? actualy i notice it in you front double bicep too... maybe its just me...

I noticed that too. Looks like it will be hilarious as always

BigFitz
07-31-2009, 04:51 AM

I noticed that too. The Show Looks like it will be hilarious as always

Aaron Singerman
07-31-2009, 05:26 AM
Looking forward to the show! (as usual)

Leigh Carmichael
07-31-2009, 08:27 AM
Diego looks like he has some muscle under there, will be cool to see him rip up over the coming weeks.

Looking forward to the show.

Voland
07-31-2009, 09:14 AM
http://a.imagehost.org/0561/DSCN2012.jpg

fuking Diego, i think he is leaner than me....hmmm no likey that. haha;)

diego-b
07-31-2009, 09:30 AM

Actually I've had a pain all week in my lat and therefore i can barley hit a pose but I'm ok its getting better, not an injury just some pain. But I think I'm also fucking exhausted by the time I get to Dave's that just doing a relaxed pose IS HARD :zzzz: I will post some pics from the gym plus there's better lighting there.

diego-b
07-31-2009, 09:34 AM
Diego looks like he has some muscle under there, will be cool to see him rip up over the coming weeks.

Looking forward to the show.

Thanks Amigo I'm busting my ass with the Diet..as you know its KETO so I'm starving all day long but that's what is going to get me in great condition. I'll keep u updated.:beerbang:

and the show was a good one it was fun because Jimmy was a mad man but everyone got to input so we had a blast.

diego-b
07-31-2009, 09:42 AM
http://a.imagehost.org/0561/DSCN2012.jpg

fuking Diego, i think he is leaner than me....hmmm no likey that. haha;)

Hey can i have that steak a little higher I"m Hungry:hungry:
It's Funny because the pics are from the night time after having 6 meals and about a gallon & 1/2 of water...and I hold onto to H2O pretty bad. but when I get up in the morning I look a bit better, no bloat and u can see blurry abs (kinda LOL).

OK but now since ur leaner and I dont think I've seen ur pics. It's ur turn to post them. Jimmy voice "come on get it out already :p:D

Voland
07-31-2009, 09:46 AM
Hey can i have that steak a little higher I"m Hungry:hungry:
It's Funny because the pics are from the night time after having 6 meals and about a gallon & 1/2 of water...and I hold onto to H2O pretty bad. but when I get up in the morning I look a bit better, no bloat and u can see blurry abs (kinda LOL).

OK but now since ur leaner and I dont think I've seen ur pics. It's ur turn to post them. Jimmy voice "come on get it out already :p:D

Naaah you don't wanna see all my chub. I could make enough lard out of my mid section to supply an all-you-can-eat buffette. :D

diego-b
07-31-2009, 09:54 AM
Naaah you don't wanna see all my chub. I could make enough lard out of my mid section to supply an all-you-can-eat buffette. :D

:lmao: I feel you man I've had extra meat myself.

The show was awesome cant wait to hear it tonight. everyone will enjoy it :popcorn:

BuffGuy
07-31-2009, 10:03 AM
Diego not bad. In a few weeks will c a better shape.

Dude where is Mr. G??? I hope when he comes back he got some crazy stories lol

diego-b
07-31-2009, 10:11 AM
Diego not bad. In a few weeks will c a better shape.

Dude where is Mr. G??? I hope when he comes back he got some crazy stories lol

Thanks BUD I'm Trying my best.

"G" is high in the sky but we spoke about him on the show so u guys will just have to listen and then tell us what u think about he's crazy adventure. :eek:

diego-b
07-31-2009, 10:14 AM
I just looked better at the pic of me doing back DB and i think i wasn't ready or hadn't finished hitting the shot and dave took the pic. Or it can just be i have the Ronnie Coleman lat syndrome LOL!!!!

Nick Paladino
07-31-2009, 01:14 PM
Diego will rock the house in 15weeks!

LANCE ADAM
07-31-2009, 04:19 PM
WACK PACK!!! should be a good show as always

BuffGuy
07-31-2009, 10:13 PM
show is UP!! lol

Jeff The Producer
07-31-2009, 10:31 PM
show is UP!! lol

Yes it is! Click here!
(http://www.rxmuscle.com/after-hours-radio-show.html)

GREENMACHINE23
07-31-2009, 11:22 PM
Hang Ten Mr.G :D

azn-beef
08-01-2009, 04:04 AM
Actually I've had a pain all week in my lat and therefore i can barley hit a pose but I'm ok its getting better, not an injury just some pain. But I think I'm also fucking exhausted by the time I get to Dave's that just doing a relaxed pose IS HARD :zzzz: I will post some pics from the gym plus there's better lighting there.
oh ok

just listened to the show...ok personally i dont like the side interviews with chris bell and kevin levrone on after hours. maybe if you had them call in and interacted with the wack pack like with ben white, just my opinion, but other than that it was great..

LOL..diego ship your dogs over here and ill cook you some spicy dog soup :D (im korean)

SpeedoGuido
08-01-2009, 04:20 AM
Great show! The Chris Bell interview was excellent.
Props to John for his surfing knowledge!
The documentary Riding Giants has Mark Fu surfing Mavericks the day he died... and has Laird Hamilton surfing Jaws (Peahi) in Hawaii where Mr G will be surfing the 100 footer. Great movie!

Aaron Singerman
08-01-2009, 11:04 AM
Chris told the EXACT same stories as he did on OFF TOPIC.

Leigh Carmichael
08-01-2009, 11:10 AM

I was thinking the same thing.

Aaron Singerman
08-01-2009, 11:32 AM
I was thinking the same thing.

Amazing, right? The EXACT same stories, jokes, and anecdotes!

Leigh Carmichael
08-01-2009, 12:04 PM

Makes you wonder how many times he has used the stuff.

I guess you can say you had him before After Hours haha.

Voland
08-01-2009, 02:20 PM

Here is where my deja vu inspirational will come handy :D

225orDie
08-01-2009, 04:44 PM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/dbETb6NKLCU&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/dbETb6NKLCU&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

IF I TOOK ROIDS I'D BE MR OLYMPIA
08-01-2009, 07:41 PM

x2 i thought i was listening to off topic. THE DUDE SEEMS LIKE A JACKASS IMO.

AVBG
08-01-2009, 08:05 PM
I wouldn't rate this episode as high as I would have others.. Chris Bell seemed jaded and his interview went too long IMO actually it would have been better suited for the regular show, no Mr G, no DA and not enough interaction with Jeff.

This Is War
08-02-2009, 08:28 AM
Enjoyed the show as always but I'm really looking forward to Mr G and DA's return!

This Is War
08-02-2009, 08:32 AM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/dbETb6NKLCU&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/dbETb6NKLCU&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Holly shit!

big_duuude
08-02-2009, 01:52 PM
DIEGO :
Your weekly posedown sounds like it's turned into a GAY4PAY session this week !

Did you mention about webcasting so JOHN can fully participate ?

DAVE :
No doubt you want a slightly different look when you eventually have all/most shows on RxTv.

Assuming you start with AfterHours I think the look should be similar to the BBC's Top Gear when they do "the news" section. And they use car seats maybe you should use DB benches.

Canuck_Muscle
08-06-2009, 05:46 AM
LOL this show is hilarious already and I have not even listened to it all yet. As soon as Jimmy starts talking it is gold.