PDA

View Full Version : Great Music AND Super Human Radio 24/7

triceptor
07-31-2009, 06:13 PM
OK the Super Human Channel is up and running. You can listen to past and current episodes of the Super Human Radio show as well as live broadcasts as they air PLUS lots of great music. All of the mashups used on the show plus lots that never get played.

You can get there a few different ways.

You can go to www.SHOUTcast.com and search for the Super Human Channel and listen on your computer. Just click the Tune In button and you hooked up.

You can download the FREE SHOUTcast applet from the iTunes Store and listen to the SHOUTcast channel on your iPhone. One the applet is installed on your iPhone you can search for the Super Human Channel using the applet on iPhone and listen.

You can also click the Live Link we sue to broadcast the OFF TOPIC show and listen at your computer. -

http://superhumanradio.com/mp3button/wimpy_shoutcast_button.htm

Amado Carrillo Fuentes
07-31-2009, 07:08 PM
amazing!
i have a show on the shoutcast thing and i wish it was as popular as yours lol

IronFlex
07-31-2009, 08:20 PM
OK the Super Human Channel is up and running. You can listen to past and current episodes of the Super Human Radio show as well as live broadcasts as they air PLUS lots of great music. All of the mashups used on the show plus lots that never get played.

You can get there a few different ways.

You can go to www.SHOUTcast.com and search for the Super Human Channel and listen on your computer. Just click the Tune In button and you hooked up.

You can download the FREE SHOUTcast applet from the iTunes Store and listen to the SHOUTcast channel on your iPhone. One the applet is installed on your iPhone you can search for the Super Human Channel using the applet on iPhone and listen.

You can also click the Live Link we sue to broadcast the OFF TOPIC show and listen at your computer. -

http://superhumanradio.com/mp3button/wimpy_shoutcast_button.htm
been listening to it all day Carl...its awesome.

B7emm
07-31-2009, 10:23 PM
Carl S.H.R is always a favorite good work!

GREENMACHINE23
07-31-2009, 10:39 PM
Thanks for the info. The mashups are very cool. Check this one out....
"425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/iPLelay3zzA&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/iPLelay3zzA&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

triceptor
08-01-2009, 09:54 AM
amazing!
i have a show on the shoutcast thing and i wish it was as popular as yours lol

What's your show about?

triceptor
08-01-2009, 10:01 AM

I'm just testing the server at this time. This channel will be up 24/7 through the end of 2009. In early 2010 the station will be launched and teh music will be replaced with a variety of talk-programming dedicated to physical culturist.

I have several in development now. One will be dedicated to Strong-Man, Powerlifting, Olympic Lifting... all things Power and Strength and will be hosted by my good friend and lifetime drug free elite strength athlete and coach Wade Johnson.

I have three other shows in development that will combine the Physical Culture lifestyle with everyday life.... We are multifaceted people after all. Its not all about lifting and eating. We have jobs, families, etc.

Its very exciting. People will be able to listen to the live shows as they air. text and call in to the shows and listen tot eh re-broadcasts as well as download the Podcasts.

Thanks for listening and helping me test out the stream.....

"can you hear me now" like the cell phone companies LOL

Carl

triceptor
08-01-2009, 10:02 AM
Carl S.H.R is always a favorite good work!

Thanks for teh kind words... I'll be posting a daily schedule later so you will be able to see when shows are airing and when music is playing....

Cogrick2
08-01-2009, 10:37 AM
Carl, this is a terrific idea! It is the kind of channel I have been searching for. I hope you can get it off the ground!

big_duuude
08-01-2009, 11:39 AM
Unfortunately, there weren't any SHOUTcast streams found containing the term "superhuman radio". Please search again.

triceptor
08-03-2009, 10:17 PM
Unfortunately, there weren't any SHOUTcast streams found containing the term "superhuman radio". Please search again.

I just tried the search feature and if you don't search specifically for "super human" as two words or "super human channel" it won't come up. If you search for super human radio or superhuman radio it won't come up.

triceptor
08-03-2009, 10:23 PM
Carl, this is a terrific idea! It is the kind of channel I have been searching for. I hope you can get it off the ground!

I will be working in the strength & conditioning show this week and I hope to have the pilot episodes airing in the next two weeks.

triceptor
08-04-2009, 12:40 AM
I just made the last two posts about an hour ago and it says that they were made yesterday... LOL I must be stuck in a time warp...

EDIT: Oh I see.. the server is on Eastern Time and I'm on Pacific LOL... what a marooonn....

B7emm
08-07-2009, 07:34 PM
the shr on waxy maize is very informative.

Cogrick2
08-08-2009, 12:01 PM
Is anyone seeing that the superhumanradio.com account has been suspended?

GENESIS
08-08-2009, 12:08 PM
Is anyone seeing that the superhumanradio.com account has been suspended? its true. the second link is to a suspended account

B7emm
08-08-2009, 12:15 PM
i just tried the web page its also the same message probably a server problem.

Aaron Singerman
08-08-2009, 12:27 PM
i just tried the web page its also the same message probably a server problem.

I'll let Carl know...

Aaron Singerman
08-08-2009, 12:38 PM
Spoke to Carl... it should be back up shortly!

B7emm
08-08-2009, 12:39 PM
thanks aaron.

Amado Carrillo Fuentes
08-14-2009, 11:00 AM
What's your show about?

i just speak abour whatever the hell i feel like lol

like sexual shit and blah blah but i program music and it's mostly spanish rock

triceptor
08-14-2009, 04:32 PM

Its off and running. So far its been up with just a few interruptions. Some software issues that i wasn't aware of till they occurred.

triceptor
08-14-2009, 04:35 PM
Is anyone seeing that the superhumanradio.com account has been suspended?

this was my fault. I received an email several weeks that the credit card I had on file for billing was about to expire end of July. I forgot about it.... till they shut me off LOL. The SHR website was down but the SHOUTcast server was still running for anyone who was listening on WinAmp, SHOUTcast or their web-enabled mobile device.

ANADROLicfreak
08-14-2009, 04:56 PM
i will check it out for sure.

triceptor
08-14-2009, 06:14 PM

Mitch the Ironflex spots are now in rotation on the Super Human Channel.. so you'll be getting lots more exposure than just on OFF TOPIC.

I'm looking at the station log and the first one airs during th 3:00PM PST / 6:00PM EST hour (soon). Its a Masshup Music Hour. Its during the third commercial break at 3:51PM PST/6:51PM EST... they rotate from there after various breaks.

Carl

B7emm
08-14-2009, 06:16 PM
Carl when are you live for shr during the week?

triceptor
08-14-2009, 06:18 PM
Carl when are you live for shr during the week?

it varies right now but shortly it will be 1:00PM PT/ 4:00PM ET M-F.

I will have a program guide schedule some time within the next week or so....

B7emm
08-14-2009, 06:19 PM
sweet thanks!

IronFlex
08-14-2009, 07:39 PM
Mitch the Ironflex spots are now in rotation on the Super Human Channel.. so you'll be getting lots more exposure than just on OFF TOPIC.

I'm looking at the station log and the first one airs during th 3:00PM PST / 6:00PM EST hour (soon). Its a Masshup Music Hour. Its during the third commercial break at 3:51PM PST/6:51PM EST... they rotate from there after various breaks.

Carl
awesome i heard them, thanks carl....i love the shr channel i listen while i am at my comp which is all day long lol.

goddessamazon
08-16-2009, 09:24 PM
This is really good stuff Carl. Especially when the back to back music comes on. I'm listening to the music part right now. :)

I'm doing a lot of work at the computer today so this is a life saver!