PDA

View Full Version : Wierd Food Concoctions That We THINK We Like When We're Dieting

BadAssBarbie
02-20-2009, 01:35 PM
I know we all do this....We mix up wierd concoctions of foods...usually so we trick ourselves into thinking we're eating something non-diety(is that even a word?) When the diet's over, suddenly these "cheat" foods don't taste so good anymore. By that time, I want REAL food!! LOL I'm curious about the funny things that y'all eat too!!!

Ok, today I mixed up a can of low sodium tuna with some diced green chilis, 4 pumps of Egg Whites, Intl and nuked it for 3 min. Then I added garlic and mustard. I swear I convinced myself that I was eating tuna casserole:) Although it looked like something my dog threw up.

I've used protein to make pseudo pudding, fudge pops, ice cream. I tried to make brownies...didn't turn out so good.

I like to mix dry oats, muscle milk(chocolate) PEANUT BUTTER and just enough cold water to moisten it up and YUMMMMY!!!!!

Ofcourse, we all know about protein pancakes:)

If you saw in another thread...I mix liquid egg whites with a little chocolate syrup and mix it in my magic bullet!! Tastes just like chocolate milk!! Sometimes I even add some iced coffee!! YUM!

Ok....your turn!

Allpwrfull
02-20-2009, 02:09 PM
Oh I do this stuff a lot!! Having 5 kids they always want to go to the movies. I cut up my chicken real small and skrinkle molly mcbutter on it to and pretend it is popcorn at the movies, LOL. Some times I will even top it with cinnimon. Is that legal?? LOL

BadAssBarbie
02-20-2009, 02:22 PM
Oh I do this stuff a lot!! Having 5 kids they always want to go to the movies. I cut up my chicken real small and skrinkle molly mcbutter on it to and pretend it is popcorn at the movies, LOL. Some times I will even top it with cinnimon. Is that legal?? LOL
That sounds good! I wish I had thought of that!! I'm going to the movies in like 30 min!!! I'm gonna remember this one!! Thanks!

Angela123
02-20-2009, 03:00 PM
so how about i post here when i have plenty of time to write a novel. i think everything i eat falls under this category...even in offseason.

i have a sick mind with food. some of the shit i wonder what is wrong with me.

SallyAnne
02-20-2009, 03:17 PM
Yesterday, I melted 4 oz of unsweetened chocolate with 2 tbsps of mac nut oil, then added 8 beaten eggs and some sugar free hazelnut syrup. Cooked in the micro (glass dish) for 4 minutes and I had 'brownies'.

It was really glorified chocolate scrambled eggs, but damnit, it tasted pretty good. lol My son tried it though and said it was awful. :D I stored it in the fridge and ate some more today with some PB smeared on top.

tammyp
02-20-2009, 05:48 PM
my brownies...

4 egg whites
1 scoop pp
baking powder
2 tbs walden farms choc sauce

whip in bullet...cook like a pancake.

Viking
02-20-2009, 05:50 PM
Yesterday, I melted 4 oz of unsweetened chocolate with 2 tbsps of mac nut oil, then added 8 beaten eggs and some sugar free hazelnut syrup. Cooked in the micro (glass dish) for 4 minutes and I had 'brownies'.

It was really glorified chocolate scrambled eggs, but damnit, it tasted pretty good. lol My son tried it though and said it was awful. :D I stored it in the fridge and ate some more today with some PB smeared on top.

I'm drooling...

quadrablue
02-20-2009, 06:11 PM
PB on baked potatoes lol

Can you get Walden Farms in Canada? I don't think I've ever seen it.

BadAssBarbie
02-20-2009, 06:27 PM
All the fake brownies sound good, but........pb on baked poptatoes????????? I donno 'bout that one, girlie!!!!!! I would LOVE a baked potato though.....and pb......just probably not together. I can't knock it til I try it though!!!!

musclegoddess65
02-20-2009, 06:55 PM
canned tuna fish and mexican style stewed tomatoes

quadrablue
02-20-2009, 09:32 PM
All the fake brownies sound good, but........pb on baked poptatoes????????? I donno 'bout that one, girlie!!!!!! I would LOVE a baked potato though.....and pb......just probably not together. I can't knock it til I try it though!!!!

It was my first show. It was the middle of the night. I was soooo hungry and that was all that was in the house!!!! Totally sounds disgusting now but DAMN it was good then!!!! :p

PJ BRAUN
02-20-2009, 09:38 PM
PB on baked potatoes lol

Can you get Walden Farms in Canada? I don't think I've ever seen it.
Gross.

quadrablue
02-20-2009, 09:39 PM
Gross.

Remember what I said about being odd? lol

Come on people... no one has ever eaten anything 'gross' as PJ puts it while in prep? lol

BadAssBarbie
02-21-2009, 10:54 AM
Maybe it's just a woman thing. ???????? I know my guy doesn't ever mix shit up.....he just continues to eat the same boring stuff day after day. I just don't think men are as creative as we are:)

gman
02-21-2009, 12:18 PM
I have learned to love Guldens on every form of meat.

Tuffgirl410
02-21-2009, 07:55 PM
Cottage cheese with stevia & a dash of cinnamon- tastes like rice pudding

BadAssBarbie
02-21-2009, 09:19 PM
Cottage cheese with stevia & a dash of cinnamon- tastes like rice pudding
I kinda forgot about this one bc I can't have it on this diet that I'm on, but yours reminded me.......Cottage cheese w/ a scoop of choc. muscle milk, and peanut butter or strawberries/blueberries!! SOOOO GOOD!!!!!!:D