PDA

View Full Version : cincinnati na

R.I.P.
08-01-2009, 05:02 PM
hi i'm tim. and i'm an addict. thank god you guys are here.just stopped by to introduce myself. looking for friends.

Sistersteel
08-01-2009, 05:19 PM
And friends you will make tons of! Thank you for dropping by Tim! Hope to see you around the virtual meetings of RX often! Keep coming back.

Respect,

SS

R.I.P.
08-01-2009, 05:25 PM
thanks ss.i sure hope so.

irishpride
08-01-2009, 05:37 PM
thanks ss.i sure hope so.
welcome bud, good to see you here and tons of good people and good info..whats your story bud? DOC?

R.I.P.
08-01-2009, 10:23 PM
welcome bud, good to see you here and tons of good people and good info..whats your story bud? DOC?

ok my freind you asked for it... 47 yrs. old grew up and lived in Cincinnati, Ohio my whole life. grew up catholic, went to cath. schools, found dope and was hooked from the first one. 7th child out of 8. parents were older, so i got away with shit i never should have.got clean when i turned 30 , well 2.5 months after. aug. 16. just for today i 'll have 17 yrs. i try not to think along those lines since i live just for today. involved in service, still go to meetings, still work the steps , apply traditions and concepts and believe wholeheartedly in Narcotics Anonymous. i don't know where i would be without you guys. i sure as hell didn't do this on my own. thats for sure. i just wanted to quit smoking coke. now, i just want to lose the gut and start looking better. i've trained since 93 or 94 but i almost never really ate right.millions of excuses right? so, i looked at myself one day recently and thought wtf am i doing. i train all the time but don't look the part. so, my goal is to get to 180 or so. doin it slow. too f'n slow, my heaviest was right around 240. i'm down to 224.4 as of this week.i haven't weight trained in aweek or so cuz i pulled a neck muscle. maybe tomorrow. see how i feel. done cardio tho so at least i'm doing something. sorry i went so long. i told ya. thanks for the interest bro.:lift:

sam
08-03-2009, 12:32 PM
hi i'm tim. and i'm an addict. thank god you guys are here.just stopped by to introduce myself. looking for friends.

hey, welcome bro! i've been to cincinnati before. cool town. if you ever make it up to the detroit area, let me know. we've got some good meetings in my area.

:wavey: