PDA

View Full Version : Species Nutrition - what do you guys think?!

StrongMan.87
02-09-2009, 10:45 PM
Yes they may be more expensive than other products, but as Dave says, "you get what you pay for". Has anyone tried or planning to try Isolyze or other products?

I dont mind paying a bit more because I know its high quality, but also because I feel like I am contributing to the sport at the same time because its Dave's company - not some random corporate douche bag sitting in his ivory tower not giving 2 shits about bodybuilding..

what do you guys think?;)

Dee
02-09-2009, 10:47 PM
I would love to try some of their products, im pretty sure they are far superior then the competitors due to the knowledge dave has on the subject.
Due to my location being either Canada or the UK, its hard to find a supplier, and shipping costs are ridiculous....

DMC
02-09-2009, 10:49 PM
cant wait to use it. :)

RazorRipped
02-09-2009, 10:49 PM
I've tried his protein: It mixed real well,although I thought it wasn't that flavorful(cherry vanilla)

Fish oil: Good quality but a tad pricey

Fiber Product : I like that the most of the 3 items I've tried

Tuffgirl410
02-09-2009, 10:50 PM
I love all the Species products and feel they very helpful! I love how there are no empty promises, and how the products really Actually work!

LittleBigMan
02-09-2009, 10:50 PM
is there a store/product link?? I know that they are available on Dave personal website

Tuffgirl410
02-09-2009, 10:52 PM
;)I can't wait for the pudding and the new Isolyze flavor...

Mercury
02-09-2009, 10:54 PM
I switched to Isolyze from another brand, and I love it. I have Cherry Vanilla and Chocolate Milk right now and I think they are yummy AND they don't give me that weird bloat you can get with some protein powders. :D

Diggy
02-09-2009, 10:54 PM
They work well. My muscles and colon are smiling. I even have my mom using a few products

Chocolate Isolyze is awesome!

Tuffgirl410
02-09-2009, 10:56 PM
I love Chocolate Isolyze with very little water, lots of ice & a Tbs of Peanut butter... tastes like ice cream!

Tuffgirl410
02-09-2009, 10:56 PM
They work well. My muscles and colon are smiling. I even have my mom using a few products

Chocolate Isolyze is awesome!

Me too! I have my mom & brother both on Fiberlyze !

StrongMan.87
02-09-2009, 10:58 PM
I cant wait to try the stuff.. sounds good. and coming from Dave you can trust what he says 110%. Dave's a good bro.. top of the industry IMO

Curt James
02-09-2009, 11:05 PM
Yes they may be more expensive than other products, but as Dave says, "you get what you pay for". Has anyone tried or planning to try Isolyze or other products?

I dont mind paying a bit more because I know its high quality, but also because I feel like I am contributing to the sport at the same time because its Dave's company - not some random corporate douche bag sitting in his ivory tower not giving 2 shits about bodybuilding..

I've tried his Isolyze (Vanilla Ice Cream), Arthrolyze, Carbolyze (Banana and also Fruit Punch), Fiberlyze (Fruit Punch), as well as Somalyze.

:rolleyes: FIBERLYZE DEFINITELY WORKS! :eek:

Ahem.

I've attended two of his seminars at the Apollon Gym and had a blast each time. Amazed at his knowledge.

Also picked up his S.M.A.R.T. course (http://www.davepalumbo.com/smart.htm) which is what I'd call an excellent primer on nutrition and exercise.

You're right. Dave is not that random douche. He is dedicated, motivated, you name it. All things positive. http://forums.rxmuscle.com/images/icons/icon14.gif

BudTheBuilder
02-09-2009, 11:26 PM
Well it is on my cards to try as I have been very interested in it.

I will try the protein and carb and also the test.

Really lookin forward to it.

Wheels
02-09-2009, 11:27 PM
I use Dave's Isolyze and will never use another protein powder. The taste and purity is unmatched.

Metroflexplano
02-10-2009, 12:11 AM
all the guys here getting ready for the upcoming contest season swear by both the fat burners, lipolyze and somalyze. I move a lot of the fiberlyze too.

buster12
02-10-2009, 12:21 AM
love it! use isolyze, carbolyze. the only other thing i use is progenex.

StrongMan.87
02-10-2009, 12:28 AM
Im gonna use Isolyze for my contest prep with Dave.. 1st place for sure!! ballin'

oh.. lets not forget lipolyze, fiberlize, omegalyze .. and a species tshirt while I do my cardio!!

philborg
02-10-2009, 12:31 AM
Isolyze cherry vanilla is great.

I'm pretty cheap so I don't use it regularly but every few months I get a tub.

You won't be disappointed with any of Dave's products.

Carlo Filippone
02-10-2009, 01:05 AM
Species products are the best hands down..... I've used other protein powders, fat burners, glucosamine/chondroitin.... just about everything and nothing seems to work better. There is never any upset stomach! I digest everything which means my body absorbs everything.... Even the fiberlyze is awesome! The products along with Dave's diet was the difference for me in 2007 and I've continued to use it since, let's see what happens in 09'!!!

Carlo

MAYOR OF BODYBUILDING
02-10-2009, 01:08 AM
Hey Carlo whats up man! Great to see you on this great forum. See you in columbus! Whats your next show?

tito72
02-10-2009, 01:15 AM
Species products are awesome. Arthrolyze is something special. Joints have never felt so good.

Aaron Singerman
02-10-2009, 01:28 AM
Sadly, I've never tried any of Dave's products... but one thing you CAN count on with any of Dave's products is they do work. Not all companies can honestly claim all of their products really do what they were meant for or that what's on the label is also in the product... Not so with Dave or Species. If he says it's so, then it is.

AVBG
02-10-2009, 01:46 AM
The best fatburners in the market.

jjorr
02-10-2009, 02:00 AM
how does Arthrolyze differ from glucosamine & chondratin? I have really bad arthritis and I'd like to find something that works better.

Diggy
02-10-2009, 02:34 AM
how does Arthrolyze differ from glucosamine & chondratin? I have really bad arthritis and I'd like to find something that works better.

It has MSM in it

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Methylsulfonylmethane

Palumbos Boy
02-10-2009, 03:27 AM
SPECIES is the best line in sports NUTRITION to hit the 20th CENTURY!!
i use no other products than SPECIES..............they actually work period :):):):)

2manytoyz
02-10-2009, 04:35 AM
I would love to try some of their products, im pretty sure they are far superior then the competitors due to the knowledge dave has on the subject.
Due to my location being either Canada or the UK, its hard to find a supplier, and shipping costs are ridiculous....

I'm in the same situation I live in London but travel to Canada lot.

Dave I emailed your only supplier (from you site) in the UK for Species last week but I have heard nothing back. :confused:

MRT
02-10-2009, 05:04 AM
iv'e heard great things, havnt had a chance to try any of it as i live in australia.

Bigmorgs
02-10-2009, 06:10 AM
x2.

They are mega $$$$ in the supp shops in Oz...

Demorak
02-10-2009, 06:25 AM

I would try them If I could get my hands on them... are no reseller of that here in Sweden that I know of.

Pan
02-10-2009, 06:50 AM
Hi Guys - I live in Cyprus and its been over a year that I use daves products (I am even a proud owner of a few species t-shirts and his famous hand grips).

Originally I used to purchase direct from the species site - the postage is ever so cheap but the customs in Cyprus used to heavily tax me - thus I opt to purchase via bb.com, bb.com sends their products to the European countries via Germany thus its an eu purchase thus no custom tax.

I was one of the 4 mhp transformation challengers that got dumped along with Dave and john thus I follow a keto diet and I take omegalyze, artholyze, lypolyze, isolyze & fiberlyze. They are all top quality and I don’t mind paying a little extra for them – end of the day you get what you pay for.

Pan

Sandpig
02-10-2009, 07:09 AM
I've only used the two fat burners, and I must say I've never lost fat quicker. Also, I love that fact that the Somalyze helps you sleep!

THUNDERGOD
02-10-2009, 08:10 AM
My wife and I love the Species line. We have turned all of our friends and many members at the gym onto Species.

BABOON
02-10-2009, 08:21 AM
SPECIES is the best line in sports NUTRITION to hit the 20th CENTURY!!
i use no other products than SPECIES..............they actually work period :):):):)

It's the 21st century.

IF I TOOK ROIDS I'D BE MR OLYMPIA
02-10-2009, 08:44 AM
It's the 21st century.
hurry up with the urine drinking pic :) that always made me laugh

DaEagles
02-10-2009, 08:47 AM
When is the Macadamia Nut Oil coming out

jim
02-10-2009, 08:48 AM
I was one of the 4 mhp transformation challengers that got dumped along with Dave and john thus I follow a keto diet and I take omegalyze, artholyze, lypolyze, isolyze & fiberlyze. They are all top quality and I don’t mind paying a little extra for them – end of the day you get what you pay for.

Pan
i haven't been paying a lot of attention over there since so much gets deleted or moved that you never know where to look to follow a thread. you're saying that some of the mhp challengers got kicked out when john and dave got fired? what could the reasoning behind that possibly be? and what does mhp think of all this? i mean, they've been supporting this thing the whole time. their name is on the challenge! this could lose them customers. does anyone know what's going on there?

danok
02-10-2009, 09:03 AM
sorry dave...sticking with true protein...glad your making your bones legit however and wishing you continued success...

quadrablue
02-10-2009, 09:06 AM
The Arthrolyze is a godsend.

Joe Christiano
02-10-2009, 09:15 AM
SPECIES STUFF IM ON NOW

Isolyze whey protein .... this stuff is like crack it tastes so good it makes you not want to eat food

Omegalyze 6 caps a day.....which at 180 caps for like $35 is not expensive at all

lipolyze (fat burner) .........with meals

somalyze (fat burner/sleep aid).....I use this about 5 out of & nights prior to bed

I totally love the stuff it will be the staple of my pre contest preparation supplementation

Get.Serious
02-10-2009, 09:45 AM
I have tried some of species products, and I will agree that they are good. The protein mixes well and is very tasty. However, the species products are EXTREMELY overpriced for the amount you recieve, IMO. I prefer to buy my protein in bulk, and the way the economy is today it all boils down to price for me. Over at True Protein I can buy 16lbs of the exact protein found in Isolyze, with premium flavoring, for around $175 (shipping included). If i wanted the same in Isolye it would cost me well over $300. Not trying to knock on species, just sayin its pricey.

TigerUpperCut
02-10-2009, 09:51 AM
once my current protein runs out i plan on trying some

tommigunzzz
02-10-2009, 10:00 AM
Just picked up the isolyze and the fiberlyze about a month ago. Love em both. Isolyze mixes easy and the cherry vanilla has a good flavor (none of that chalky pasty crap).

Mr.Freeze
02-10-2009, 10:01 AM
SPECIES RULES!:cool:

PJ BRAUN
02-10-2009, 01:12 PM
SPECIES products are great! I fully stand by the product line. In the past year my body has changed alot and I attribute the changes to the addition of SPECIES products. Infact, I have all my clients using SPECIES as well!

BigJD69
02-10-2009, 01:16 PM
The Cherry Vanilla Isolyze is my favorite protein, the Somalyze is a GREAT Sleep aid product as well as the Omegalyze!!!

debbiebramwell
02-10-2009, 01:44 PM
I love Species products! I take isolyze(love the cherry vanilla the best!)lipolyze,somalyze, omegalyze, arthrolyze,fiberlyze:D

seanp78
02-10-2009, 04:56 PM
I love species stuff, I used isolyze and fiberlyze, but cant afford to keep using it with the amount of protein i take in a month.

dvsness
02-10-2009, 05:06 PM
Although I am a Prolab sponsored athlete, I turn to Species for a few things that Prolab doesn't make - Fiberlyze is great and I will be buying the Macadamia Oil when it comes out!

eschlick19
02-10-2009, 05:15 PM

I personally take Omegalyze caps, Isolyze, and Arthrolyze. All are great products and worth the cost.

Maximus7132005
02-10-2009, 05:38 PM
Species products are the shit Ill never use anything else again I hope more stuff comes out

wolverine565
02-10-2009, 05:40 PM
I like fiberlyze and omegalyze the best. Isolyze and carbolyze are pretty good too.

wolverine565
02-10-2009, 05:41 PM
Ok, the pencil neck thing has got to go.

DarinD
02-10-2009, 06:13 PM
I really like their products as well. The Isolyze tasted great and like everyone said no upset stomach. Fat burners worked well for my wife. Definately plan on using them again.

zachdg
02-10-2009, 06:17 PM
Species nutrition is the best supplement line out there. Take fallacies and marketing out of the equation, and your left with the only true, superb quality products out there. Isolyze is the purest, thinnest, best tasting protein ive ever tried and have been orderin since.

Hardcore
02-10-2009, 06:22 PM
Im sure its a good product line but there is way to much arse licking going on here. Jeeses.

Tuffgirl410
02-10-2009, 06:22 PM
I wonder if it will be in major stores like Vitamin Shoppe soon? Luckily my gym carries Species & another supplement place!

Luffers
02-10-2009, 06:32 PM
When it becomes more available in the UK I will definetaly try it out.

Gaoshang Xiongshou
02-10-2009, 06:33 PM
I have not yet had the pleasure of using any Species product, but I hope to at some point... SOON.

J2jud
02-10-2009, 06:35 PM
Isolyze looks to be in my future :D

Glenda Bozett
02-10-2009, 06:51 PM
I have nothing but great things to say about Isolyze, Carbolize and Fiberlyze, Aqualyze; for almost a year I have been using myself these products and I am very hapy with them. I am not pay nor sponsored by species to endorse their products. I am just telling you guys the truth. My clients are also very happy with species products. I have about 30 clients and everyone buy month after month species products from me. cheers... salud.....

Curt James
02-11-2009, 12:11 AM
It's the 21st century.

feh

Next you'll be saying the Earth is round.

Curt James
02-11-2009, 12:21 AM
i haven't been paying a lot of attention over there since so much gets deleted or moved that you never know where to look to follow a thread. you're saying that some of the mhp challengers got kicked out when john and dave got fired? what could the reasoning behind that possibly be? and what does mhp think of all this? i mean, they've been supporting this thing the whole time. their name is on the challenge! this could lose them customers. does anyone know what's going on there?

They've all lost their frigging minds.

A guess.

Beefcake255
02-11-2009, 12:26 AM
I didn't read this whole thread; but as an avid user of Species Isolyze - I can tell you that once you experience Isolyze; you will then realize how much your old protein powders bloated you out !!!! Species is easy to digest and never bloats - It's the highest quality Isolate out there - On par or even above Beverly Nutrition.... Species is my 1st choice !!!!

KRISSY CHIN
02-11-2009, 02:42 AM
I absolutely love the Species product line. I honestly just received my shipment today and I was so happy and excited to receive my product. I was like a child at Christmas..LOL

I have tried Isolyze, which tastes so yummy and clean, lipolyze and somalyze, which I love, fiberlyze, which I love, omegalyze, which I love, arthrolyze, which I love.

Okay, I know you all now realize that I love Species products:D

Krissyxo

StrongMan.87
02-11-2009, 02:45 AM
looking good, Krissy!

Curt James
02-11-2009, 02:51 AM
I absolutely love the Species product line. I honestly just received my shipment today and I was so happy and excited to receive my product. I was like a child at Christmas..LOL

I have tried Isolyze, which tastes so yummy and clean, lipolyze and somalyze, which I love, fiberlyze, which I love, omegalyze, which I love, arthrolyze, which I love.

Okay, I know you all now realize that I love Species products:D

Krissyxo

Just popped 3 Somalyze. Not sure what good they'll do me as I'm only getting 3 hours of sleep. durrr

Youngguns
02-11-2009, 02:51 AM
Personally I use a lot of protein powder,
72.99 for 4 lbs. In Canadian funds shipped it would be at least 100 dollars. 150 grams of protein per day, 3 days per pound, 3x4lbs=12 days per 100 dollars.

That's $3000 per year, on protein alone.

And I didn't want to say anything but I found a typo on his site..

At SPECIES, we use a sophisticated cold filtration system that carefully separates out the delicate whey protein without damaging it. This procedure has the added benefit of preserving 3 valuable components of whey immunoglobins, lactoferrins, and glycomacropeptidesthat are necessary for optimal immune system function and protein synthesis reactions.

Arina Manta
02-11-2009, 02:56 AM
Taking Species for a year now, what I can say.. I just LOVE SPECIES products. I realy like the Isolyze choc ( no bloating, vey light and great taste ) and the Somalyze ( night time fat burner ).

Arina

Dan Kennedy
02-11-2009, 07:39 AM
In Canada you can try:

www.speciesnutrition.ca

905-245-0122

They are located just outside Toronto in Oshawa. I stop by at least once a month and pick something up. Good people there.
Dan

Big Tav
02-11-2009, 08:31 AM
I have used some and love it. I am disappointed with the pricing over here in Australia. It is cheaper for me to order from the US and post it over here even with the bad exchange rate (which I will continue to do).

KRISSY CHIN
02-11-2009, 10:55 AM
looking good, Krissy!

Thank you Sweetie;)

Krissyxo

Mr X
02-11-2009, 10:58 AM
i just love saying the word Isolyze.....Isolyze awesome

tjoe
02-11-2009, 11:01 AM
I have tried it and do like it very much.
However, due to shitty economic times, a 3 month old etc. I have to get what I can (happens to be ON 100% whey).
Of course if Dave wanted to sponsor his SM/PL forum leader and send a few jugs my way every month I wouldn't complain! I already sport the Species T all the time anyway :)
But yes, if money were not a current issue I would much rather support a guy that SUPPORTS us than some 150lbs doofus behind a desk 24/7.

robert da strongman
02-11-2009, 11:03 AM
well i will be needing some supps soon....species??

and i agree with tjoe...Dave, sponsor your PL/SM leaders.

tjoe
02-11-2009, 11:19 AM
well i will be needing some supps soon....species??

and i agree with tjoe...Dave, sponsor your PL/SM leaders.

YA! or we'll flip over yer car!!! :eek:
ok, maybe not... :o
but we could :D

gman
02-11-2009, 11:22 AM
One month free supply to the first 1,000 members of RXMuscle.com forums!

lol

Well, maybe 20% off any order for a month???!?!?!?

robert da strongman
02-11-2009, 11:32 AM
YA! or we'll flip over yer car!!! :eek:
ok, maybe not... :o
but we could :D

or come to his house, eat his food, and move his furniture

tjoe
02-11-2009, 11:36 AM
or come to his house, eat his food, and move his furnitureHaha... poor guy comes home at 3am... bashin his shins into coffe tables :eek: and all we wanted was a little protein :D

lighthvy
02-11-2009, 11:40 AM
Ordered the Lipolyze and the scale and mirror say that it works. I have some Somalyze on the way. Once my current isolate runs out, I will try the Isolyze. One question tho. I am a chocoholic and I like a rich tasting shake. It doesnt need to be thick (I can add my own Xanthan Gum), just taste good (if it tasted like Nestle Quik Id be pumped). Ive had some proteins before that just taste like water with a hint of chocolate (TrueProtein... great price, no flavor in the premium choc). If this tastes pretty solid, I'm willing the shell out a bit more money. Whats your guys' take on the Chocolate flavor?

Lordston
02-11-2009, 11:52 AM
I am looking forward to trying the Lipolyze soon...and maybe the Somalyze. I don't have any trouble sleeping, but later in the diet I may want to try the extra fat burning at night. I would be interested in some testimonials on the fat burners on how the product worked better than others they have tried.

antonio
02-11-2009, 11:54 AM
I know this is Dave's forum and therefore Species Nutrition is rightfully praised.

Not trying to jack this thread but for a lot of reasons mentioned here, I could also recommend Milos' KNS system.
Don't knock it till you tried them.

Diggy
02-11-2009, 02:39 PM
Ordered the Lipolyze and the scale and mirror say that it works. I have some Somalyze on the way. Once my current isolate runs out, I will try the Isolyze. One question tho. I am a chocoholic and I like a rich tasting shake. It doesnt need to be thick (I can add my own Xanthan Gum), just taste good (if it tasted like Nestle Quik Id be pumped). Ive had some proteins before that just taste like water with a hint of chocolate (TrueProtein... great price, no flavor in the premium choc). If this tastes pretty solid, I'm willing the shell out a bit more money. Whats your guys' take on the Chocolate flavor?

I love the chocolate flavor the best out of all of them. This is funny because I hate chocolate icecream.

Strikerrjones
02-11-2009, 02:41 PM

It's funny you ask this, because I really thought the first time I tried it that the chocolate flavor tasted like Nestle Quik. Maybe not quite as chocolaty, but I also use 16 ounces of liquid instead of 8-12 or whatever.

Northman
02-11-2009, 02:49 PM
I wish they sold the products at GNC or something....would be nice.

The Wolf
02-11-2009, 05:09 PM
Theres alot of good supplment stores on ebay as well, I get mine from there as I live in Turkey. It might be good to deal with stores like supplement central, and other stores on ebay. What do you think Dave?

lighthvy
02-11-2009, 11:16 PM
It's funny you ask this, because I really thought the first time I tried it that the chocolate flavor tasted like Nestle Quik. Maybe not quite as chocolaty, but I also use 16 ounces of liquid instead of 8-12 or whatever.

Welp, that sealed the deal, I'm pumped haha. Let me grab my credit card...

Carlo Filippone
02-12-2009, 02:04 AM
Hey Carlo whats up man! Great to see you on this great forum. See you in columbus! Whats your next show?

Hey Mayor! I'll be at the Pittsburgh Pro on May 2nd ant then on to the NY Pro on May 16th. 202's of course.

Carlo

ironman0370
02-12-2009, 07:19 AM
I've tried all of Dave's products with the exception of Arthrolyze (but based on the ingredients, it should be terrific). All are very high quality. For instance, for most of us that have tried various protein powders over the years, it is VERY obvious that the quality is VERY high with Isolyze due to the very clean mouth feel, mixability, etc. you get with it. Just an example.

The best thing about Dave's line is that it's very specific and limited. And don't mistake this "limited" line with "limited funds" to produce more stuff. Dave is well aware that he could produce any bullshit supplement he wanted and make a SHITLOAD of money just by putting his name on it and saying it worked. Things like myostatin inhibiting proteins, and the like that come out constantly can be made very cheaply. Dave's not doing that! He's specifically putting out very targeted supplements that he KNOWS will work, using the highest quality ingredients and processing methods. That's why it costs more and yes, you get what you pay for.

Taz
02-13-2009, 05:16 AM
Taking Species for a year now, what I can say.. I just LOVE SPECIES products. I realy like the Isolyze choc ( no bloating, vey light and great taste ) and the Somalyze ( night time fat burner ).

Arina

Arina where did you buy the Somalyze - did you get it in Australia?

Big Tav
02-13-2009, 06:03 AM
Hi Taz, you can get it in Aus and you will find the links to it from the Species Site. I just order straight from Dave as it was cheaper to do that!

laracroft
02-13-2009, 07:13 AM
I have used somalyze, lipolyze, and arthrolyze. They are all fantastic. I cant use regular fat burners. I get anxiety attacks and my heart starts to race. Lipolyze doesnt do that and works great. Somalyze is fantastic to help you sleep. I have to take it just before bed otherwise it makes me so sleepy I cant do anything. I have had knee problems for years after falling from my horse a few too many times. I dont have any issues with my knees after taking Arthrolyze.
As others have said, ordering direct from species is the cheapest way so far in Australia. Just give it time to get to you as customs love to open species bags for some reason!! Every single one had been opened. :p

Big Tav
02-13-2009, 12:01 PM
Mine got opened too. I lost 1 bottle of Testolyze at customs too. I think one of them must have been a MD reader and knew what he had in his hands!

Southern Cross
02-13-2009, 05:05 PM
I love Isolyze and Carbolyze.

bigdaddyd
02-13-2009, 06:57 PM
I love lipolyze and somalyze. That coupled with Dave's eating plan, lost me a ton a fat. I recently tried another fat burner and I won't do that again. Yes,....I strayed. I like the pick me up of the "others" that lipolyze does not have but the effect was not even close. So, as soon as this crappy substitute is done, I will be back to both.

mfitchic
02-13-2009, 07:25 PM
I have been useing somalyze, lipolyze for about a month and luv them !

MrDiamondCalves
02-15-2009, 05:09 AM
Tryin to find some in New Zealand. Wouldnt mind one of those sweatshirts Dave sells on his site.

chucksm00th
02-16-2009, 10:38 PM
i take isolyze, lipolyze and somalyze...totally hooked...great products and well worth it

BrandonBass
03-01-2009, 02:39 PM
I have been a faithful Beverly International user for a while now but have been incorporating some of Dave's products into my regimen recently. Testostolyze, Fiberlyze and Carbolyze are awesome products! However, nothing beats MuscleTech :)

fitiron
03-04-2009, 12:54 PM
I am a huge fan of Species Products.

I use,

Arthrolyze, Omegalyze, Isolyze, and have just recently added Lipolyze since I am in prep.

theIRONworks
03-07-2009, 11:57 PM
I tried the entire Species line........and Daves the man and everything....for a month. I've never been so bloated in my life. I still use the Isolyze but I think I'll switch back to Progenex. Isolyze works REALLY well.......but there was something in the rest of the line that didn't do well for my tummy.

tdcoach
03-08-2009, 10:15 PM
I like the isolyze , but one problem is the shipping time from Species is terrible. I see that BB.com is selling it now and they have great shipping times.

Adina Zanolli
03-12-2009, 07:42 AM
I use lipplyze, somalyze, and omegalyze.

I like them all.

Kolbe
03-12-2009, 07:47 AM
I would love to try all the products, I just don't know how it's best / easiest / cheapest to get it here in Sweden. Anyone who can help me with that?

SpeciesMMA
03-12-2009, 08:13 AM

www.speciesnutrition.ca (http://www.speciesnutrition.ca) - Species Canada Website

tiramisu
03-12-2009, 08:22 AM
I like the idea of supporting Dave... but (there's always a but) larger volumes with less packaging and bulk prices on whey isolate would be very nice.

Isolate seems to be pretty much a commodity price but for those of us in mail order land shaving some of the price/cost and shipping volume (price) would be nice.

I haven't tried Dave's MacNut oil yet but I'm really hoping to do so. Oils flavour varies widely. I'm hoping Dave has found something really tasty.

Old fashioned cod liver oil and metamucil take care of the other special needs I've discovered on a high protein diet.

gman
03-12-2009, 12:35 PM
I would love to use Isolyze but I just can't justify the huge price differential. I will at least buy 1 or 2 containers and try it out though.

fitzy
04-04-2009, 09:34 PM
Dave is no bull, and u definetly get what u pay for with his products unlike many bullshit claims from other brands who have 1000 dif products, dave sticks to the bascis that work

Big ER
04-08-2009, 12:07 PM
Has anyone tried the Isolyze RTD? What say U?

ironman70
04-16-2009, 02:38 AM
I've been on Lipolyze/Somalyze for about 3 weeks now. I think the Somalyze works a little too good. I sleep like a freakin rock now. Like 10 hours straight. I never hear my alarm go off or anything. I have to have my wife call me to wake me up (I work nights). Oh well...