PDA

View Full Version : Someone get me off the ledge!!

tribal
02-20-2009, 02:11 PM
sorry mods if this has to be moved i had no idea where to post it

1. i took a substance a few days ago for 6 straight nights..not AAS, HGH, or anything remotely like that..the problem im having is in those 6 days my prolactin levels rose quite a bit and my dopamine was supressed..from the 6 nights of continous use i have these symptoms: my hair has thinned, my prostate has been affected both from the rise in prolactin and i am greatly depressed which i think has come from the dopamine suppression..can anyone please help me with this:(???

2. i only took the substance for 6 nights...the same dose for each day no less and no more..should i be taking cabergoline to help with the prolactin or will it return to normal??

3. will any of these affects that i have incurred reverse now that i have stopped the use of the substance??

4. i now have to take benadryl, melatonin to sleep..will these supplements have any effects on prolactin and dopamine to worsen my situation??

5. and lastly i have taken clen and t3 in the past..i was under the assumption neither of them effect prolactin and or dopamine in anyway am i correct with that assumption??

any help will be greatly apprectiated..thank you

~gymdiva~
02-20-2009, 02:14 PM
I moved this to the chem section for you...hopefully you'll get an answer for all of this!

militantmuscle
02-20-2009, 03:24 PM
Could you disclose the name of the substance you were using?

If you prefer not to, I can totally respect that, but knowing what you were taking would help myself and others who could possibly help you.

needtogetaas
02-26-2009, 02:28 AM
Could you disclose the name of the substance you were using?

If you prefer not to, I can totally respect that, but knowing what you were taking would help myself and others who could possibly help you.
Yes I am kind of stumped on this one to.:confused:

Zetawill
02-26-2009, 01:13 PM
Not sure what you are taking.
If you have taken this substance before and never gotten this kind of response, you could be pregnant (Not sure if this could be the case). Prolactin levels greatly increase with pregnancy.
If it's prozac, this is normal in women. Even bc can cause prolactin to rise.....really would need more info to help gal.
Have they raised to the point you are lactating?
Hope things get better!

Zetawill
02-26-2009, 01:15 PM
BTW Clen and T3 don't directly affect levels, but since the pituitary and thyroid work hand in hand so much it is possible for the prolactin to be disturbed.