PDA

View Full Version : Epistane?

pebble
08-03-2009, 06:58 AM
I would like feedback from anyone who has tried Epistane.
I've gone on 2 cycles of Anavar so far, 10mg ED. Practically had no sides. No sore throat. No clitorial sensitivity. Libido wasn't affected while on cycle. I had 1 pimple that was hardly noticable at the lower back of my jawline and it went away in a day with tretinoin. My period was delayed but it did come while still on Anavar.
The 1 negative that I do get is a bit of water retention which I do not like.
I have heard that Epistane gives similar results to Anavar but with even smaller chances of water retention.
Add that to the fact that I can get Epistane for much cheaper than Anavar makes me very interested in trying it out.
The only thing that is holding me back somewhat is some guy at the gym told me that Epistane will make my breasts smaller. Now that I can do without. I don't really trust what he says. I have greater respect for someone who has actually tried the stuff herself. I mean, what does a guy know about the effects of something on breast size? Still, to be cautious, I thought I would check with the knowledgable people here 1st.
The other thing is the Epistane comes in 10 mg capsules. How do I split the dosage into 5 mg? I would like to take 5 mg twace a day. That's what i did for Anavar and I really like the results. Like I mentioned above, practically no sides but tremendous strength gains. I can squat 3 times more than used to after 2 cycles. More than some of the newer guys who go to my gym.
Thanks in advance for your input!!

pebble
10-11-2009, 11:41 PM
Here's an update:
Been on Epistane for about a month. 10mg ED. Absolutely no sides I can discern so far. No water retention or bloat. Strength gain have been minimal compared to what I experienced with Var. Some gains in lean muscle mass. Cardio seems to have improved. Period came last week.
Overall, I would say Var is hands down better.
With the recent FDA witch hunt, I guess this will be the 1st and last time I get to buy Epistane.

HANEYCOLEMAN
11-16-2009, 02:01 AM
not really , china has it and it can be bought in raw form.