PDA

View Full Version : Nancy's 16 wks transformation

prettymuscles
08-03-2009, 11:23 AM
Thought would be great to share my pictures with everyone. I've hired Dave for my diet i'm currently 5 wks in the 16 wks diet. I am so proud of my success i'm seeing amazing results in only 5 wks..

My start weight was: 170.6lbs
Current weight is: 155lbs
Height: 5'8"

MsGuns
08-03-2009, 11:26 AM
Cool, Nancy are you doing a show or just making a few changes to your physique?

prettymuscles
08-03-2009, 11:51 AM
Cool, Nancy are you doing a show or just making a few changes to your physique?

I am aiming for bikini for October 17th so this would be my first. I think its very attainable..

MsGuns
08-03-2009, 12:17 PM
I am aiming for bikini for October 17th so this would be my first. I think its very attainable..

Sweet! Ill be following along.

BigJD69
08-03-2009, 12:25 PM
Keep up the good work!!!

prettymuscles
08-04-2009, 09:41 PM
Keep up the good work!!!

Thank you..

SallyAnne
08-04-2009, 09:43 PM
Nice progress! I'm also following the Dave diet. I'm 15 weeks out.

Discipline
08-04-2009, 09:56 PM
Great progress...Have you done protein/veggies yet?

figurebre
08-04-2009, 11:17 PM
WOW! big progress already!

Ninja Loco
08-04-2009, 11:27 PM
Keep up the good work!!!
I'll say! I dont see anything "wrong" with the before shots but I admire your dedication for a lifestyle change. Awesome.

prettymuscles
08-05-2009, 08:23 PM
wow.. thank you guys for the nice comments.. I think this is the best diet so far i've done.. I feel great I don't get that tired/crashed feeling like the last carb cycling I was on (felt like death). This i feel neutral (the hubby is happy too) lol..

"@Discipline" - Yes, I started the diet with the cycle of pro/fat and pro/veg days and just recently been changed to Pro/veg for 2 days .. then Pro/fat for 1 day and repeat. Not my favorite day of course every thing is kind of boring to taste. I enjoy my Fiberlyze the most on those pro/veg days.. mmm mm mm lol

Didn't go to the gym yesterday due to tornado warning.. which didn't happen in my area.. But today's workout:

Chest & triceps

Incline barbell press
Triceps pushdowns
Flat bench Press
Scull Crushers
Incline dumbell press & fly combo
Tricep machine thing

55 mins of Cardio

Catarina W
08-05-2009, 09:08 PM
You look great! Best of luck in October! :)

figure_22
08-06-2009, 05:28 PM
Good job girl! Your progress already looks great! Keep it up.

What are you doing your cardio on?

SallyAnne
08-06-2009, 05:38 PM
wow.. thank you guys for the nice comments.. I think this is the best diet so far i've done.. I feel great I don't get that tired/crashed feeling like the last carb cycling I was on (felt like death). This i feel neutral (the hubby is happy too) lol..

"@Discipline" - Yes, I started the diet with the cycle of pro/fat and pro/veg days and just recently been changed to Pro/veg for 2 days .. then Pro/fat for 1 day and repeat. Not my favorite day of course every thing is kind of boring to taste. I enjoy my Fiberlyze the most on those pro/veg days.. mmm mm mm lol

Didn't go to the gym yesterday due to tornado warning.. which didn't happen in my area.. But today's workout:

Chest & triceps

Incline barbell press
Triceps pushdowns
Flat bench Press
Scull Crushers
Incline dumbell press & fly combo
Tricep machine thing

55 mins of Cardio

I tried carb cycling and it was hell for me, too.

GirlyMuscle
08-06-2009, 07:53 PM
I tried carb cycling and it was hell for me, too.

I can't do it either. For me, dieting is either with carbs or without. There's no in between. And I prefer to diet without.

prettymuscles
08-06-2009, 11:42 PM
Good job girl! Your progress already looks great! Keep it up.

What are you doing your cardio on?

Thank you. :)

So far i've been doing my cardio on an Elliptical - I'm able to keep my heart rate better at 130bpm

prettymuscles
08-06-2009, 11:45 PM
I can't do it either. For me, dieting is either with carbs or without. There's no in between. And I prefer to diet without.

at the beginning i was a little scared of what i might feel without the carbs - its the best decision i've ever done.. I'm not going back lol.. Now i get a buzz just by eating bread on my cheat meal.. lol

musclemilf
08-08-2009, 09:51 AM
Great progress from June to August. I need to lookup Dave's diet lol good luck in October.

tammyp
08-08-2009, 06:03 PM
someday i gotta give this diet a whirl. off season...

good luck..enjoy the journey!

MsGuns
08-08-2009, 06:04 PM
Such a hard worker!

prettymuscles
08-08-2009, 11:47 PM
Well it wasn't my greatest week.. only lost 1lb - now it can be different factors maybe my last week's cheat was a little too big.. I'm not drinking enough water, I didn't finish a 1 full workout this week and was kicked out of the gym because i got there late.. or had too much veggies on one or 2 veggie days, ran out of lipolyze and somalyze and waiting on my order? I guess if we add it all up the reason of the 1lb weight lost.

So my cheats will be kept smaller and simple home cooked meals
and my cardio went up to 65 mins which i'm going to start doing early mornings.

Tonight's cheat i had some kafta, kibbeh, salad, pita bread and a couple creamed filled pastries.

MsGuns
08-08-2009, 11:53 PM
Well it wasn't my greatest week.. only lost 1lb - now it can be different factors maybe my last week's cheat was a little too big.. I'm not drinking enough water, I didn't finish a 1 full workout this week and was kicked out of the gym because i got there late.. or had too much veggies on one or 2 veggie days, ran out of lipolyze and somalyze and waiting on my order? I guess if we add it all up the reason of the 1lb weight lost.

So my cheats will be kept smaller and simple home cooked meals
and my cardio went up to 65 mins which i'm going to start doing early mornings.

Tonight's cheat i had some kafta, kibbeh, salad, pita bread and a couple creamed filled pastries.

Hang in there dont rush it or stress over it...then the body wont react.

figurebre
08-08-2009, 11:55 PM
I wouldnt think you could eat too many vegetables really.
Don't stress over it :)

whats lipolyzem somalyze and all these lyzes?
and kafta? kibbeh?

prettymuscles
08-09-2009, 12:07 AM
I guess i am over stressing it.. Stress is not good when dieting.. :)

Lipolyze and Somalyze are the day and night fat burners by Species Nutrition. I just ordered 2 bottled of Lipolyze, 1 x 4lbs Isolyze Protein and fiberlyze.

Kafta and Kibbeh are spiced red meat (Lebanese food) which i had it both cooked and raw.

MsGuns
08-09-2009, 12:10 AM
I guess i am over stressing it.. Stress is not good when dieting.. :)

Lipolyze and Somalyze are the day and night fat burners by Species Nutrition. I just ordered 2 bottled of Lipolyze, 1 x 4lbs Isolyze Protein and fiberlyze.

Kafta and Kibbeh are spiced red meat (Lebanese food) which i had it both cooked and raw.

I work for a Lebanese family and I was like wow those words look familiar...The mother is always cooking and tellin me I need to eat cause Im too small...lol

I luv the RICE mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmgoood!

prettymuscles
08-09-2009, 12:18 AM
hahaha... yeah typical you're always TOO small. lol.. "what's wrong with you EAT EAT, EAT".. lol.. My bf is lebanese and his Dad is the cook ohhh sooo good.. :P

MsGuns
08-09-2009, 12:22 AM
hahaha... yeah typical you're always TOO small. lol.. "what's wrong with you EAT EAT, EAT".. lol.. My bf is lebanese and his Dad is the cook ohhh sooo good.. :P

When Im preppin and I tell her I can eat she takes it personal she thinks I dont like her food but her sister translates for her and tells her I have to eat special food but I will eat her food soon...lol lol lol

prettymuscles
08-09-2009, 12:28 AM
When Im preppin and I tell her I can eat she takes it personal she thinks I dont like her food but her sister translates for her and tells her I have to eat special food but I will eat her food soon...lol lol lol

The family has been very understanding.. and they have seen me transform since June and very proud of my progress, so I don't feel bad not eating or bringing my food over. :)

prettymuscles
08-14-2009, 07:47 PM
What a week.. Been through alot this past few weeks actually.. Almost threw in the towel..(I did cry) but feeling much better.. Progress pics will be up tomorrow.. I can't wait, and also can't wait to have my protein fat day tomorrow.. ugh..

Catarina W
08-15-2009, 12:07 AM
What a fantastic Thread...I'm new, but thought I'd give a shout out and say hello :)
Hang in there...you sure have a lot of support here!

prettymuscles
08-15-2009, 09:50 AM
Thank you Catarina.. Much better today.. :)

My weigh in this morning is at 151.2lbs a 2.8lbs weight loss this week.. And I finally got my lipolyze, somalyze, fiberlyze and Isolyze --- I was missing those shakes, I did buy a cheaper version until i got my order but tasted like crap..

As for the Fiberlyze I've up my serving to 3 a day instead of 2 -
Sorry to be descriptive here but I'm only been going to the washroom every 2nd day is that normal???

GirlyMuscle
08-15-2009, 11:01 AM
Congrats on this week's loss!!!

Once I'm in keto a couple of weeks I find I need the fiber. I think as long as you slowly increase it until you are "going" regularly, you'll be fine. I'm no expert but I think you should be going once a day. Maybe someone will correct me on that. I know I don't feel right on less.

Wendy
08-15-2009, 06:12 PM
Hey Nancy, great to see you in here! Best of luck in your upcoming competition - your progress is amazing!

prettymuscles
08-16-2009, 01:24 AM
Congrats on this week's loss!!!

Once I'm in keto a couple of weeks I find I need the fiber. I think as long as you slowly increase it until you are "going" regularly, you'll be fine. I'm no expert but I think you should be going once a day. Maybe someone will correct me on that. I know I don't feel right on less.

thanks GirlyMuscle.. and you are right.. I asked Dave when i sent in my stats today.. i'm increasing the fiber.. lol..

prettymuscles
08-16-2009, 01:25 AM
Hey Nancy, great to see you in here! Best of luck in your upcoming competition - your progress is amazing!

Thank you Wendy.. :)

prettymuscles
08-22-2009, 11:13 AM
Hasn't been the greatest week for weight loss.. I didn't lose a single pound, but stayed the same.

Anyways here my updated pictures from June 26 to August 22

MsGuns
08-22-2009, 11:38 AM
CONGRATS Nancy, keep working gurl!

musclemilf
08-23-2009, 03:18 PM
Hang in there, you'll see a drop soon! BTW - you don't look 151, more like in the 130's. You must be tall.

prettymuscles
08-23-2009, 06:09 PM
Thank you ladies.. :)) Yes.. i'm tall i'm 5'8 1/2"...

I do find my bum not as round i want it to be.. Any tips on getting my glutes up more..

Thanks

Nancy

musclemilf
08-23-2009, 06:23 PM
I do find my bum not as round i want it to be.. Any tips on getting my glutes up more..

Thanks

Nancy

I'm definitely not genetically gifted in this area so I really have to focus on my glutes when I'm leg training. What works for for me and the king of glute exercises: ass to grass squats and DLs. Also leg presses (pushing with the heels) and lots of weighted walking lunges. Glute/ham raises are also good. Honorable cardio mentions are the stepmill (on slow, sometimes double steps), high incline/slow treadmill walking and running stadium stairs.

prettymuscles
08-23-2009, 09:54 PM
I'm definitely not genetically gifted in this area so I really have to focus on my glutes when I'm leg training. What works for for me and the king of glute exercises: ass to grass squats and DLs. Also leg presses (pushing with the heels) and lots of weighted walking lunges. Glute/ham raises are also good. Honorable cardio mentions are the stepmill (on slow, sometimes double steps), high incline/slow treadmill walking and running stadium stairs.

Thanks.. most of it i'm doing already.. I just started on glute/ham raises and mountain climbers - I just started last week on putting more attention on the glutes during my leg workout I guess we will see in the next 4 wks if there will be any changes :)

prettymuscles
08-29-2009, 03:59 PM
This week's stats:

148lbs
Lost 3.2lbs

Doing 90 min cardio split 45min a.m. and 45 min p.m.

musclemilf
08-29-2009, 06:45 PM
Looks like you broke through a plateau

How's the glute workout coming along? I'm still trying to survive my ham and glute blast from the other day. Sitting down on the toilet is painful.

prettymuscles
08-29-2009, 07:12 PM
Looks like you broke through a plateau

How's the glute workout coming along? I'm still trying to survive my ham and glute blast from the other day. Sitting down on the toilet is painful.

YES.. I HAVE - i'm so happy.. and it was hard work, who cares cuz i'm going to be "hot" lol..

I hear ya on the sitting down.. I am blasting my glutes and hams. Yesterday i did my leg workout:

Hack squats (lighter on the weights) but ass to ground
Lying Leg curls
Leg extensions
Standing Leg curls
Stiffed legged dead lifts
and half stiff legged dead lifts like Juliana Malacarne from her Iron Assylum Video
Inner and outer thigh machine
Walking Lunges
Weighed leg kicks

Hope this all works

prettymuscles
08-30-2009, 02:10 AM
Time to buy a new swimsuit :)

I have been looking at www.mayracollection.com

prettymuscles
09-13-2009, 02:14 AM
Its been a little while i didn't post.. I am now 11 weeks in my 16 wks program - starting to feel the effects of the diet/cardio my body or brain is a little tired lol..

Since June 26th I have lost 23lbs :)

Suzanne
09-13-2009, 10:25 AM
You have really made lots of great progress.

I LOVE Lebanese food our daughter and to pick a restaurant for her nonwestern civilization class to do report and she picked Lebanese it was sooooooo good!

Funny about the tornado and not going to the gym, one of my trips to Oklahoma to see my trainer the tornado alarms were going off during our workout and we just kept on training said until you hear it coming no need to worry it touched down few miles away

Keep it up!

prettymuscles
09-21-2009, 10:00 PM
Its been 2 wks without a cheat - I have 4 wks left on the 16 wks program.. Can't wait to eat some rice/potatoes

musclemilf
09-21-2009, 10:10 PM
Its been 2 wks without a cheat - I have 4 wks left on the 16 wks program.. Can't wait to eat some rice/potatoes

Looking good!!!

prettymuscles
09-21-2009, 10:35 PM
Looking good!!!

Thank you :)

hotrod
09-24-2009, 05:46 PM
First off you look GREAT !!!!! New to this board, but have started the keto diet as well (on my own) and was interested in the lipolyze/somalyze products. Don't want to spend $$ on something if it isn't necessary or doens't work.

So I see you utilize the species supps, so could you tell us what your thoughts are on those two in particular. Do you feel like they helped your progress? As well how did you feel taking them, did you notice anything good/bad??

Also on your pro/veg days what veggies do you eat?

Thanks so much. And keep up with the good work !!!

prettymuscles
09-30-2009, 08:53 PM
Welcome to this board.. :)

My experience so far in the past 13 1/2 wks, I have to say this is the best diet I ever tried. I"ve done the carb cycling and it did work very well but i felt crappy though. Any diet is not easy, but when you have a goal and you stick to it you will make the best of it. But on the Keto, i don't get the moodiness and extreme tiredness. You have to make sure you take all your supplements: Calcium, Multi Vitamin, Fish oils, Primerose, Glucosamine, MSM and i'm also taking Juice Plus (veggie and Fruits). I really love the proteins shakes, Isolyze espicially on the Keto since there is no carbs in the protein. I do believe Lipolyze and Somalyze works wonders - because i was off for 1 full week because I ran out and that week I only lost 1lb usually i had a constant weight loss of 1.5 to 2lbs a week. Somalyze is perfect if you have issues with sleeping.. Its a great sleeping aid and we know sleep/resting is as much important as working out. I did not experience any side effects like jitters etc.. compared to other fat burners that i've tried in the past. What is VERY important is Fiberlyze its taste great and works much better than your typical fibre products that you find in your pharmacy.

Overall - 2 thumbs up on the products..

On my veggie day - I love eating lebanese cucumbers - I eat my veggies raw.

Nancy

TheTransformator
09-30-2009, 11:23 PM
Keep it up...

hotrod
10-01-2009, 01:08 PM
Welcome to this board.. :)

My experience so far in the past 13 1/2 wks, I have to say this is the best diet I ever tried. I"ve done the carb cycling and it did work very well but i felt crappy though. Any diet is not easy, but when you have a goal and you stick to it you will make the best of it. But on the Keto, i don't get the moodiness and extreme tiredness. You have to make sure you take all your supplements: Calcium, Multi Vitamin, Fish oils, Primerose, Glucosamine, MSM and i'm also taking Juice Plus (veggie and Fruits). I really love the proteins shakes, Isolyze espicially on the Keto since there is no carbs in the protein. I do believe Lipolyze and Somalyze works wonders - because i was off for 1 full week because I ran out and that week I only lost 1lb usually i had a constant weight loss of 1.5 to 2lbs a week. Somalyze is perfect if you have issues with sleeping.. Its a great sleeping aid and we know sleep/resting is as much important as working out. I did not experience any side effects like jitters etc.. compared to other fat burners that i've tried in the past. What is VERY important is Fiberlyze its taste great and works much better than your typical fibre products that you find in your pharmacy.

Overall - 2 thumbs up on the products..

On my veggie day - I love eating lebanese cucumbers - I eat my veggies raw.

Nancy

Great, thanks for the info. And I will keep watching your transformation, you are an inspiration !!!:yep:

prettymuscles
10-01-2009, 03:07 PM
Keep it up...
Thank you..

Well guys i'm officially down 30lbs today since I started the diet. June 11th i weighed in at 170lbs and this morning 140lbs :-) (i'm 5'9")

Thank god for my hips holding my pants for me.. :) Time to shop for new clothes lol..

Will be posting pictures soon :-)

Nancy

prettymuscles
10-03-2009, 01:58 PM
My 14 wks progress @ 140lbs - will be continuing until November 7th

musclemilf
10-03-2009, 02:43 PM
My 14 wks progress @ 140lbs - will be continuing until November 7th

WOW!!! You look great!

prettymuscles
10-05-2009, 11:18 AM
WOW!!! You look great!

Suzanne
10-05-2009, 11:59 AM
congrats awesome progress!

prettymuscles
10-07-2009, 06:37 PM
congrats awesome progress!

Thank you Suzanne :)

TheTransformator
10-07-2009, 06:42 PM
My compliments...am trying to do the same...but abit more muscular ;)

prettymuscles
10-17-2009, 06:29 PM
Here it is my 16 wks results - I am continuing for an extra 3 wks.

Height: 5'8 1/2"
Before: 167lbs
After 135lbs

GirlyMuscle
10-17-2009, 06:40 PM
Awesome job, sweetie!!!

musclemilf
10-17-2009, 07:29 PM
Amazing!

prettymuscles
10-18-2009, 12:58 AM

prettymuscles
11-07-2009, 04:40 PM
40 lbs in 19 weeks

musclemilf
11-07-2009, 05:03 PM
Wow, you look so beautiful. Did you compete yet?

TheTransformator
11-07-2009, 05:05 PM
40 lbs in 19 weeks

Amazing Job...!

Wendy
11-09-2009, 12:58 PM
Way to go Nancy! You look fantastic! How was the show?

prettymuscles
11-09-2009, 03:15 PM
Thank you :) It was so fun.. I placed 5th out of 7 - I'm very happy with my placings espicially where i started from. Now, back in the gym for a top 3 next year :)

stephaniewicked
11-09-2009, 05:52 PM
Awesome transformation, girl! Another great example that it CAN be done! You look beautiful!!

Congrats on all your success!

prettymuscles
11-09-2009, 10:22 PM
Awesome transformation, girl! Another great example that it CAN be done! You look beautiful!!

Congrats on all your success!

Thank you Stephanie.. :)

OMG.. if i could do it anyone can.. I was dieting for 19 wks lol..

partsRheavy
11-09-2009, 10:26 PM
Congrats!!!!! A lot of work!!!!

GirlyMuscle
11-09-2009, 10:48 PM
Congrats girl! Post up some comp day pics!

stephaniewicked
11-10-2009, 12:30 PM
Thank you Stephanie.. :)

OMG.. if i could do it anyone can.. I was dieting for 19 wks lol..

I know... painful!! lol. You made it though! ;)

prettymuscles
11-10-2009, 04:54 PM
During the prep i said i'd never do this again.. It was all diet talk.. lol.. My next goal is to place top 3 for October 2, 2010 I had so much fun :-) Ohh and loved the cheese burger and fries after prejudging :P

GirlyMuscle
11-17-2009, 07:40 AM
HAHAHA!!! You sound just like me! I was swearing and carrying on about how I'll never do this again and nothing is worth this agony all through the last month or so of dieting. Now I want to get better and qualify for the national level.

prettymuscles
11-17-2009, 09:16 AM
HAHAHA!!! You sound just like me! I was swearing and carrying on about how I'll never do this again and nothing is worth this agony all through the last month or so of dieting. Now I want to get better and qualify for the national level.

lol.. I know.. I even sent emails to my bf saying i'd never doing this again.. Now i'm talking about the next one.. of course he does refers back to the emails that now he has proof lol.. When you put that package together the morning of, you forget the past few weeks getting ready for this, you're living the moment. Even after prejudging i kept my fluid intake like it said on the plan I worked so hard to get there I wasn't going to ruin it and brought my best that evening.