PDA

View Full Version : any good keto recipes

jgrogs
08-04-2009, 04:51 PM
hi I was wondering if anyone has any good recipes for chicken and tilapia. I'm sick of eating them plain. spicy would be good. thanks.

cobra
08-04-2009, 09:22 PM
Chicken- sea salt, lil bit cracked black pepper, cayenne pepper, itialin seasonin blend.

PJ BRAUN
08-04-2009, 10:48 PM
hi I was wondering if anyone has any good recipes for chicken and tilapia. I'm sick of eating them plain. spicy would be good. thanks.
Here's what I like to do with my chicken:

1-I take my already cooked chicken and slice it into thin strips.
2-put a tbs of macadamia nut oil in a non stick fryong pan and turn to medium high
3-once the oil is heated throw the strips in and toss them around so they get coated in the oil
4-poor some Franks Red hot over the strips
5- Toss lightly around the pan until completely covered and slightly crispy

Takes about 5-10 min tops and the finished product tastes like buffalo wings!
:beerbang:

cobra
08-05-2009, 08:26 AM
hell yes PJ thanx for that one, Franks Red hot is hot sauce, right?

Sledge
08-05-2009, 08:52 AM
I do something similar to PJ

Slice up a cooked chicken breast, throw it into a hot frypan or wok with some sliced green beans and uncooked asparigus. 2 table spoons of tryaki sauce and stir fry.

Or 1kg ground chicken or turkey a couple of packs of taco seasoning and some champingnions, sliced green beans etc. cook it up all mixed together and divide into 5 portions and freeze for later consumption.

If you get fish fillets (I use baramundi) add some herbs a little spice a couple of slices of lemon and and wrap in aluminium foil and cook on the grill. I prefer to do a whole fish on the grill with the herbs etc inside the fish and over the outside then devide into portions. I find whitefish dosn't defrost well so I only do enough for a week and keep in the fridge

PJ BRAUN
08-05-2009, 12:41 PM
hell yes PJ thanx for that one, Franks Red hot is hot sauce, right?
Yes it is, but franks makes a buffalo wing sauce that is AWESOME and has zero cals!

tight booty
08-05-2009, 06:50 PM
I do something similar to PJ

Slice up a cooked chicken breast, throw it into a hot frypan or wok with some sliced green beans and uncooked asparigus. 2 table spoons of tryaki sauce and stir fry.

Or 1kg ground chicken or turkey a couple of packs of taco seasoning and some champingnions, sliced green beans etc. cook it up all mixed together and divide into 5 portions and freeze for later consumption.

If you get fish fillets (I use baramundi) add some herbs a little spice a couple of slices of lemon and and wrap in aluminium foil and cook on the grill. I prefer to do a whole fish on the grill with the herbs etc inside the fish and over the outside then devide into portions. I find whitefish dosn't defrost well so I only do enough for a week and keep in the fridge
This receipe sounds good sledge. I must try it but I think I will use coral trout or red throat emperor, as I am turned off baramundi fish.

cobra
08-06-2009, 02:25 PM
PJ, Those buffallo wangz was the shiat!

Alex The Great
08-06-2009, 03:46 PM
Chicken and Shiritaki Noodle Stir Fry

The Sauce
1 Tablespoon waldenfarms peanut spread
1 Teaspoon Stevia
1 Teaspoon Kicken Chicken Spices
1 Teaspoon Pepper
1-2 Tablespoons low sodium soy sauce (Carb free one)
2 Tablespoons water

Put desired amount of cooked grilled chicken and shiritaki noodles into a plastic ziplock bag with the sauce to let marinate. Then after marinating heat in a pan or a microwave. Let me tell you the sauce is amazing.