PDA

View Full Version : EPI-STRONG is now available!!

IronCrusher
08-04-2009, 08:54 PM
Get it while you can, the most potent and high qulity epistane product available.

PM me for a real nice discount of 20% off your order we are currently offering.

http://www.needtobuildmuscle.com/store.html?page=shop.product_details&flypage=flypage-ask.tpl&product_id=38&category_id=1&vmcchk=1

ANADROLicfreak
08-04-2009, 08:59 PM
how much is it?a bottle

IronCrusher
08-04-2009, 11:24 PM
$59.99 - 20% discount available to RXmuscle members makes it $48 per bottle. Free 3-day shipping worth about $5 bucks. Plus it's 15mg per cap instead of 10mg, so you are getting 50% more compound as well per bottle.

Given needtobuildmuscle products are high-quality pure compounds, you can't find a product like it that is nearly as good.

ANADROLicfreak
08-04-2009, 11:25 PM
if i only buy one product from ya what would it be?

IronCrusher
08-05-2009, 11:14 AM
if i only buy one product from ya what would it be?

Beastdrol is my favorite so I would have to say Beastdrol. If it was just one, Beastdrol is the most impressive product in terms of strength gains, and also gaining fairly impressive mass without bloat. The only compound I have used that has given me more impressive strength was anadrol. But that's comparing 100mg vs 30mg.

If all-out mass is what you wan't dieselbolan is your best choice, and also gives really good strength gains.

If pretty good strength and decent lean gains with the least amount of side effects, then Epi-strong is your best choice. Epi-strong, to me, is similar to anavar in terms of results.

ANADROLicfreak
08-05-2009, 11:34 AM
ya i think i will give beast drol a try.

bigc11
08-09-2009, 10:44 PM
can you incorporate epi-strong into the advance muscle building stack? if so what part of the stack would you place it? thanks.

IronCrusher
08-10-2009, 01:55 AM
can you incorporate epi-strong into the advance muscle building stack? if so what part of the stack would you place it? thanks.

You can put it in place of either dieselbolan or Beastdrol. I'd opt to replace beastdrol with it.

jaydhee1
08-10-2009, 02:25 AM
what pct products from primordial performance do you recommend after a beastdrol cycle?

needtogetaas
08-10-2009, 11:55 AM
what pct products from primordial performance do you recommend after a beastdrol cycle?
I love the sustain alpha. You can use the whole TRS if you like though... Most people just use forged post cycle and a bottle of sustain though. Since you get the forged post cycle with any of my stacks and its a good product.

IronCrusher
08-10-2009, 12:24 PM
I love the sustain alpha. You can use the whole TRS if you like though... Most people just use forged post cycle and a bottle of sustain though. Since you get the forged post cycle with any of my stacks and its a good product.

Yup, I like Sustain a well.

jaydhee1
08-10-2009, 03:49 PM

Right on, always good to know.

bigc11
08-10-2009, 04:50 PM
You can put it in place of either dieselbolan or Beastdrol. I'd opt to replace beastdrol with it.

would the epi-strong be more beneficial than the beastdrol? if so, why?

IronCrusher
08-10-2009, 07:19 PM
would the epi-strong be more beneficial than the beastdrol? if so, why?

Beneficial as in how?

It depends on what you want and don't want.

Beastdrol provides more pronounced results in terms of strength and mass, but the side effects are typically also more noticable. So, you have to decide: Are more side effects (which are easily tolerable for most people btw) worth more gains? Or are medium gains and basically zero noticable side effects more of your thing?

It's kind of like: Anavar or Anadrol (minus the bloat)?

One is moderately strong and easy on the sides, and the other one is insane and more sides.

bigc11
08-10-2009, 10:22 PM
Beneficial as in how?

It depends on what you want and don't want.

Beastdrol provides more pronounced results in terms of strength and mass, but the side effects are typically also more noticable. So, you have to decide: Are more side effects (which are easily tolerable for most people btw) worth more gains? Or are medium gains and basically zero noticable side effects more of your thing?

It's kind of like: Anavar or Anadrol (minus the bloat)?

One is moderately strong and easy on the sides, and the other one is insane and more sides.

beneficial as in packing on more size and you sumed that up nicely for me. much appreciated. i'll take on the sides for more gains.

Liquid
12-24-2009, 03:39 PM
Bump

joshbmw007
02-21-2010, 04:03 PM
ok i have a question about this epi-strong product if this thread is still any good/active i have no idea....but ok, is this stuff epistane or havoc? and if it is truly dosed higher 15mg instead of the usual 10mg by most..then why is it only 25.99 when most epistane products are sold for anywhere from 40-60?

needtogetaas
02-21-2010, 09:48 PM
ok i have a question about this epi-strong product if this thread is still any good/active i have no idea....but ok, is this stuff epistane or havoc? and if it is truly dosed higher 15mg instead of the usual 10mg by most..then why is it only 25.99 when most epistane products are sold for anywhere from 40-60?
Because I have the means to do this right now. Orbitnutrition.com is selling it at 26 a bottle and as of right now no one is selling a product of its kind for as cheap as they are.

You buy this product and if its not of higher purity and gives you better gains then any epi product you have ever used i will not lny give you your money back ( and i no longer even sell it) but i will double your money back.

The product is pure dosed epi and 5mg more per cap and a extra 30 caps per bottle at almost 20 bucks cheaper. You are a fool if you buy any other epi product right now. Thanks for asking bro.