PDA

View Full Version : will synthol hurt you at all?

luv2lft
02-20-2009, 05:49 PM
will it hurt you to use? I want to add a couple inches to my arms.

you think Cutler, dexter and the rest use a lot of it

buster12
02-20-2009, 06:32 PM
why are you posting this in the celeb forum?

red barraca
02-20-2009, 07:01 PM
you should post this next time in chemical,or ask one of the Q&A guy's

luv2lft
02-20-2009, 07:05 PM
sorry

Everex238
02-20-2009, 07:19 PM
you can tell in some pics that cutler uses it in his bi's. rumor is that most pro's do use it. it can be very useful if taken correctly

militantmuscle
02-20-2009, 07:51 PM
If you guys drop the name and just think site injection, then you would realize pretty much all pros utilize this strategy.

Site enhancement oil has been around for a while, and used with great success by many pros. The purpose is to stretch the fascia so that more room is made between the fiber and fascia for muscle growth, not so you can leave the oil in your muscles. It's not a quick fix, depending on the individual it can take anywhere from 3-6 months+ to see significant and permanent gains that are not disfigured.

The reason you notice disparities within the muscle bellies of certain pros is that they are simply utilizing the method too close to their show or attempting to fix symmetry problems (by using very small amounts strategically to 'create' symmetry).

I believe marcus300 has extensive experience with using this method on his clients and even had some logs up on MD that recorded the experience, step by step.

In my opinion, site injection without adding any SEO is ok to use for any level AAS user, but SEOs should only be used when all other methods (training, chemical, nutrition, etc.) have been realized, so that you do get the most effective growth from the stubborn fascia.

luv2lft
02-20-2009, 07:58 PM
thanks, when i did it it seemed like the oil was not spreading out to much i did the inner and outer but still looked liked it stayed in that immedeit area

Zetawill
02-20-2009, 08:07 PM
Ask Milo's or just listen to him talk about him almost dying from synthol here:

http://www.superhumanradio.com/media/ot/OT-02112009.mp3

ANABOLIC1
02-20-2009, 08:44 PM
I used synthol this past summer for two months on biceps. 2 - 3 cc per head per day. Wonderful shit. Stretched them out like crazy. Not going to hurt you unless you do it wthout preparation, research and intelligence. It's basically just oil.

Everex238
02-20-2009, 09:47 PM
on a side note, does anyone brew their own synthol? i've been told its basically just 1-2% BA and 98-99% mct oil

chucksm00th
02-20-2009, 10:01 PM
ask dave and he'll give you a protocol to properly volumize your arms. It was posted in the "other" forum, but unfortunately lots of useful info is gone now so we have to re-ask Dave for his expert advise.

-BLP-
02-20-2009, 10:46 PM
I did receive 3 bottles today , last time i did only one I was dissapointed , from my point of view it doesn't hurt enough, but this time I put 6 cc in biceps and triceps and see how much I can suffer , swole , I have tiny arms I will balloon them for a while , if I gain 1 inch I'm a happy men !!

militantmuscle
02-21-2009, 12:48 AM
A key thing to remember is to that synthol/SEO will give your muscles room to grow, but if optimal muscle growth is not occurring, it is all for nothing.

rich_fox117
02-21-2009, 12:58 AM
i'll probably never use it...along with slin i feel as though if i cant grow on IGF-1 HGH, roids, good food, rest, hard work, and genetics, i just cant grow

i know that sounds stupid, why be so ok with all of that but not with slin and synthol right? slin scares me for 1, and for 2 i'm naturally fat, so i have no use for it ever

and synthol is stupid to me because it has to be done so correctly to look realistic, and even so..if it doesnt cause growth, an oiled up balloon is fuckin stupid, real muscle (even chemically enhanced) FTW

RazorRipped
02-21-2009, 02:02 AM
on a side note, does anyone brew their own synthol? i've been told its basically just 1-2% BA and 98-99% mct oil

Correct. It's 1 % BA/99 ml oil. Then filter.

Been making my own for ages

MRT
02-21-2009, 02:04 AM

I keep hearing it doesnt work though, like it wont sit in the muscle long enough??

RazorRipped
02-21-2009, 02:12 AM
I keep hearing it doesnt work though, like it wont sit in the muscle long enough??

Sure it does. My buddies, plus myself, have been making it for ages

What do you think is in syntherol sold on sites? Some just add traces of plant collagen in the oil. That's it!

Stavman
02-21-2009, 02:16 AM
Synthol killed my mother and raped my father!!!

No, it won't hurt you.... only your loved ones.

MRT
02-21-2009, 02:21 AM

What do you think is in syntherol sold on sites? Some just add traces of plant collagen in the oil. That's it!

ah awesome ill have to make some!!

47ronin
02-21-2009, 04:35 AM
Just don't go overboard:
http://www.bodybuildingblog.co.uk/images/synthol/bodybuildingsynthol.jpg

MRT
02-21-2009, 04:40 AM
Just don't go overboard:
http://www.bodybuildingblog.co.uk/images/synthol/bodybuildingsynthol.jpg

wtf?? he looks awesome ask GV

47ronin
02-21-2009, 07:06 AM
God knows how much money he spent on just oil. It probably would have been cheaper to have breast implants inserted into his arms.

Everex238
02-21-2009, 08:38 AM

so thats it, and it just as good as the other synthol products? the other products have more ingredients in them, do they really matter? (like syntherol from synthetek for example)

swingslammer
02-21-2009, 09:22 AM
God knows how much money he spent on just oil. It probably would have been cheaper to have breast implants inserted into his arms.

Seriously, That is what I have always heard about Greg V, that he hs implants in there. I really don't see how oil could give you the weird shape he has??

Everex238
02-21-2009, 09:26 AM
ive heard both, oil and implants.. who knows

MRT
02-21-2009, 09:52 AM

Ok i just bought some MCT oil allready got BA here, do you do the multiple inections per bicep head, i heard derek anthony only injects into the inner head peak??

luv2lft
02-24-2009, 04:45 PM
I keep hearing that pnp will not hurt you if done correctly ( and disapates in time) and the oil is like having other fats or something in you. and that whats the differance between pnp oil and juice, juice is oil too.

I have also heard that the oil in pnp will clog up arteries and stuff,
I am not sure what to think.

cm
02-25-2009, 04:55 PM
juice is not oil. there is oil in but it is not oil. you will metabolize the fat like any other fat.
btw, i don't know what you guys think about someone almost dying injecting oil, but i wonder the odds an threading a vein 1 inch deep with a 23 or 25g and having it travel around the blood stream. i think not

ritch
02-25-2009, 07:53 PM
Couldn`t this have been avoided for Milos, if he would have aspirated?