PDA

View Full Version : Anderson Silva: I'm years ahead of some other fighters

-Z-
08-05-2009, 09:02 AM
Fighter's Only Magazine

"Personally I am in a constant transformation, improving my technique and game constantly. I told Dana White I’m training to face the best guys, to make big fights, whoever it may be. I study my work and I don’t do anything at random... I see my fights every day and try to get better in all skills. I don’t worry about the outcomes, winning or money. I just thing on getting out of there the same way I came in, that is, in one piece with no injuries. And trying to keep myself so means I do not always get the knockout, that is something that just happens during the course of some of my fights.

I try to win through the mistakes of my opponents. It’s not interesting for me to expose myself and run unnecessary risks. I’m getting old and since I started fighting I never had a scratch or my face broken. Anyone who knows about fighting can see what I mean."

ANADROLicfreak
08-05-2009, 09:13 AM
i wish some one would smash him.

-Z-
08-05-2009, 09:19 AM
i wish some one would smash him.

Thank you! I'm glad I'm not the only one who can't stand this guy. Go Forrest!

ANADROLicfreak
08-05-2009, 09:20 AM
i have hated him since the beginning.i hate that gay little dance he does.he thinks he is gods gift to mma.i hope forrest breaks him.

exit2010
08-05-2009, 09:38 AM
Forrest can't beat him. There I said it. GSP switching weight classes would be able to be the Spider.

ANADROLicfreak
08-05-2009, 10:14 AM
that would be a good fight.i think if forrest gets destroyed you will see gsp jump up a weight class.

G-Roy
08-05-2009, 10:36 AM
I really hope forrest pulls it out, sadly I dont think he will. Maybe he will atleast break Silvas face open, I know forrest isnt afraid to get mangled.

TigerUpperCut
08-05-2009, 10:45 AM
i cant wait for dan to get the title shot

ebfitness
08-05-2009, 01:27 PM
Thank you! I'm glad I'm not the only one who can't stand this guy. Go Forrest!
I'm with ya!

hulkish808
08-05-2009, 05:23 PM
i think GSP would be manhandled by the Spider...just not enough size

Mike the Ripper
08-06-2009, 02:07 PM
What is Anderson's excuse for his last two fights? I'm sure Dana would have something to say about those comments considering he had to give Silvas trainer a tounge lashing DURING his last fight and later had to make a public apology stating he was embarassed by Silva's performance.

cobra
08-06-2009, 05:36 PM
Forrest is gonna get destroyed...I would LOVE to be proven wrong, but that's just my prediction. I'm gonna call it: Clinch, Couple of knees to the face ending the fight in the 2nd round. Forrest exits the rings, crying.

ANADROLicfreak
08-06-2009, 05:38 PM
forrest wont cry.what?he a tough sob.there is no ring either.

Ninja Loco
08-06-2009, 05:46 PM
Forrest can't beat him. There I said it. GSP switching weight classes would be able to be the Spider.
Yes and no. GSP has the best OVERALL chance.... but Forrest has an IT quality that allows him to pull something out of where he shouldnt have. Plus he is tougher than nails.... Forrest just has the mystique of pure heart.

GSP is just GSP. Period. God, junior. Randy Couture being God himself, of course.

cobra
08-06-2009, 05:48 PM
ring, octagon whatever figure of speech.

cobra
08-06-2009, 05:54 PM
And btw, can't remember which fight it was, but I do remember Forrest losin a fight and runnin outta the octagon cryin once, someone help me out here, cuz it happened.

Ninja Loco
08-06-2009, 09:05 PM
Forrest cried after getting eat by Keith Jardine. He didnt cry because he got beat up, he cried because he lost in the fashion that he did; he let himself down. He's explained it numerous times.... said, "if you're lucky, you'll find something in life worth crying for". Thats how much he loves fighting.

Make fun of it or whatever, I wont because I understand. And Im not in his shoes and im not in front of millions of people like he is. I still respect him for coming forward with it, unlike someone like Cro Cop going off an sulking like a bitch after Randleman and Gonzaga.

brd
08-06-2009, 10:11 PM
AS is a bitch and a turd, but the dude is skilled...I would love to see FG at the very least knock some of that smugness off. That is not going to be enough to win, though.

As for GSP, if he can swing a catchweight with AS, I think he has a shot.

DCHMUSCLE88
08-07-2009, 01:03 AM
forrest is a big dude, anderson is going to have trouble with that imo, i think its going to be a war...

cobra
08-07-2009, 08:22 AM
Forrest cried after getting eat by Keith Jardine. He didnt cry because he got beat up, he cried because he lost in the fashion that he did; he let himself down. He's explained it numerous times.... said, "if you're lucky, you'll find something in life worth crying for". Thats how much he loves fighting.

Make fun of it or whatever, I wont because I understand. And Im not in his shoes and im not in front of millions of people like he is. I still respect him for coming forward with it, unlike someone like Cro Cop going off an sulking like a bitch after Randleman and Gonzaga.

Thanz for the clarification...and now I feel like a douche for talkin shit LOL. Regardless, I am a forrest fan myself and had the chance to meet him at the Arnold expo and he seemed really down to earth and cool, very approachable. I would love to see him give AS a beating and shock the world (as i said in the original post) but I just don't see it happenin. AS is in a league of his own.

big.poppa.pump
08-21-2009, 12:52 PM
Hahaha funny how Silva beats Griffin as if he were a child

-Z-
08-21-2009, 01:23 PM
Hahaha funny how Silva beats Griffin as if he were a child

True, his day will come though. Hopefully sooner than later.

johnnylax
08-25-2009, 09:03 PM
anderson silva is a machine. like none before. there isn't anyone around, including gsp, who can touch him, like him or not.

kratos47
08-26-2009, 05:03 PM
he should just get fat and fight fedor if he thinks he so much better then everyone else. he should be able to walk over fedor then if hes so good haha. it will never happen. but i would definetly watch it haha