PDA

View Full Version : cocaine and muscles

przechuy
08-05-2009, 02:37 PM
does anyone have any interesting infos,read,article regarding influence of cocaine on muscles,lets say used once in a month, something like one gram per session ?

Sistersteel
08-06-2009, 03:39 PM
So you are basically looking for reassurance that using cocaine has no adverse effects on muscle building..Correct?

przechuy
08-07-2009, 12:48 PM
i am not retarded

i would like to know the exact effect ,obviously bad,as much as studies show

Sistersteel
08-07-2009, 01:05 PM
i am not retarded

i would like to know the exact effect ,obviously bad,as much as studies show

Would you like to know of personal experiences or are you perhaps looking for articles and medical references on the subject?

A cocaine user is usually so out of their mind that food is a very forgettable commodity, which ultimately leads to drastic weight loss.

enrage
08-07-2009, 02:38 PM
what was it that craig titus said once to a fellow ifbb pro?

"cocaine is great for drying out before a show"

przechuy
08-09-2009, 08:43 AM
Would you like to know of personal experiences or are you perhaps looking for articles and medical references on the subject?

A cocaine user is usually so out of their mind that food is a very forgettable commodity, which ultimately leads to drastic weight loss.

i use cocaine something like 1/month or 2 months,realy rarely,but was interested in it

and i do not have problems with apetite even after cocaine .

I was interested in direct way ,how cocaine can affect muscles .

bigmikecox
08-30-2009, 02:15 PM
Its not the coke that will fuck up your musckes, IMO, its the not eating or drinking when you are using. Coke makes you not want food or water, just more coke! So you go a on a binge, have no food and when its over look flat and smooth as shit and then it usually takes a few days to get back to a "normal" training schedule again

Nitro Fueled Barbie/Mel Marx
08-30-2009, 03:19 PM

That makes sense since it pulls water from you.

Sistersteel
08-30-2009, 03:25 PM

words to live by...:rolleyes:

*RedStar*
08-30-2009, 03:47 PM
most of the shit floating around is hardly even real cocaine, most of the stuff is controlled by larger organizations who look at the $$$ and could care less of the quality, so if your a once a month user and dont have a good trusted supplier i could bet my house that your probably sniffing mostly speed and Novocaine and other cutters like dextrose etc.. real coke should not make you freak out like your having a damn panic attack..

Sistersteel
08-30-2009, 04:01 PM
most of the shit floating around is hardly even real cocaine, most of the stuff is controlled by larger organizations who look at the $$$ and could care less of the quality, so if your a once a month user and dont have a good trusted supplier i could bet my house that your probably sniffing mostly speed and Novocaine and other cutters like dextrose etc.. real coke should not make you freak out like your having a damn panic attack..

real cocaine does far more to you than just freak you out like your having a damn panic attack.

crashcrew56
08-30-2009, 06:52 PM
real cocaine does far more to you than just freak you out like your having a damn panic attack.

I would definetly agree with that, yow know when you are doing coke

Though I hear a lot of people getting ripped off in Vegas

Sistersteel
08-30-2009, 06:55 PM
I would definetly agree with that, yow know when you are doing coke

Though I hear a lot of people getting ripped off in Vegas

Placebo plays a huge role too. I seen morons jam all night to novacaine and Dextrose.

Just like you see tons of people popping candy thinking its X.
If you believe its the real deal, its gonna feel like the real deal.

crashcrew56
08-30-2009, 07:15 PM
Placebo plays a huge role too. I seen morons jam all night to novacaine and Dextrose.

Just like you see tons of people popping candy thinking its X.
If you believe its the real deal, its gonna feel like the real deal.

True statement, but placebo effect won't give you that feeling the next day like you just want to do

Sistersteel
08-30-2009, 07:19 PM
True statement, but placebo effect won't give you that feeling the next day like you just want to do

Placebo also does not work on a seasoned user, lol

crashcrew56
08-30-2009, 07:23 PM
I meant to say, like you just want to die

Sistersteel
08-30-2009, 07:44 PM
I meant to say, like you just want to die

Oh that feeling creeps up on me a lot sooner that the next day...

crashcrew56
08-30-2009, 08:39 PM
Well when the party ends the next day...

Sistersteel
08-30-2009, 08:42 PM
I feel ya crash.

crashcrew56
08-30-2009, 11:47 PM
more importantly though, cocaine is bad and not good for physique goals

Sistersteel
08-31-2009, 12:36 AM
more importantly though, cocaine is bad and not good for physique goals

Craig Titus would beg to differ. LOL

irishpride
08-31-2009, 10:10 AM
Craig Titus would beg to differ. LOL
well shit if craig says it ok fuck what my sponser thinks LOL jk...

defg300
10-02-2009, 04:26 PM
Shop Online for Christian Audigier (not christian audgier) and Save. Choose From Tops, Tanks, Christian Audigier T-Shirts, Caps, Hoodies, Dresses, Shoes, Sneakers, Hats, Purses, Bags, and Jewelry,audigier hoodies.Cheap christian audigier (http://www.annaz.net/wholesale-Christian-Audigier-id-443/)

Heavy Metal
01-16-2010, 12:42 AM
Just take a drive down to skid row,sure they are heavy users but not many of them have any muscles...

Im guessing you do coke while drinking tons-not too good for the belly.

Dont get hooked,I never wanted to......