PDA

View Full Version : Off Topic Radio (08-05-09):Forum Member STAV T. and Moderator SISTER STEEL!

Jeff The Producer
08-06-2009, 05:24 AM
http://www.rxmuscle.com/images/stories/site/ot-banner-200x78.png

Forum Member Stav T. joins Off Topic to respond to Derek Anthony's appearance on last weeks Off-Topic!

RXMUSCLE.COM Moderator Sistersteel returns to Off-Topic and delves deeper into being a Dominatrix, her experience on the forums, and tries to convince Carl to give "FISTING" a try!

OFF TOPIC RADIO is hosted by Carl Lanore and Aaron Singerman. Just go to RXMUSCLE.com and click on the RADIO page of the website or simply click on the following link to join the party:

http://www.rxmuscle.com/off-topic.html

On-Demand Replays and Podcasts will be available 24/7 for your convenience.

SlimTim
08-06-2009, 06:47 AM
Checked this out last night. Great show!

Aaron Singerman
08-06-2009, 07:04 AM
Checked this out last night. Great show!

Thanks Timm... Always nice to hear from you Bro!

Canuck_Muscle
08-06-2009, 08:38 AM
lol good show guys. Stav was hilarious at times. I am wondering how soon that public apology is gonna come out. If Derek really does not want any drama then he will be the bigger man and post it up or let his ego get in the way. Either way it should be good come O time.

Aaron Singerman
08-06-2009, 09:37 AM
lol good show guys. Stav was hilarious at times. I am wondering how soon that public apology is gonna come out. If Derek really does not want any drama then he will be the bigger man and post it up or let his ego get in the way. Either way it should be good come O time.

Thanks Canuck! I have a feeling Derek ISN'T going to be making any apologies! Both Stav T and SisterSteel were great... Once again I had a great time doing the show!

Leigh Carmichael
08-06-2009, 06:39 PM
Nice work Aaron, finished the second part off tonight.

Don't know about the whole ball crushing thing though... ouch!

robert da strongman
08-06-2009, 06:43 PM
good show

DMC
08-06-2009, 07:58 PM
"Does your husband let you take him up the ass"
"FUCK NO" !!!!

LOL , funny show guys :)

derekanthony
08-06-2009, 08:37 PM
better chance of pigs flying out of my anaconda cock! :byeb::)

derekanthony
08-06-2009, 08:39 PM
Thanks Canuck! I have a feeling Derek ISN'T going to be making any apologies! Both Stav T and SisterSteel were great... Once again I had a great time doing the show!siststeel is hot ! anymore pictures of her? stav was nervous. he wont be able to handle DA in person i shall own him. he mad his bed now he has to lay in it. im planning something really special for him over the top. he wants to wear a shirt lol oh i got something even better ! :flowers:

Mike the Ripper
08-06-2009, 08:41 PM
siststeel is hot ! anymore pictures of her? stav was nervous. he wont be able to handle DA in person i shall own him. he mad his bed now he has to lay in it. im planning something really special for him over the top. he wants to wear a shirt lol oh i got something even better ! :flowers:

Prozac?

IronFlex
08-06-2009, 08:42 PM
cant everyone just hug and love each other.......pfft that will never happen here lol....great show guys.

DMC
08-06-2009, 08:48 PM
Im interested what DA has planned for him, Are u gonna tell us on any of the radio shows? or is it a surprise? :)

Aaron Singerman
08-06-2009, 10:32 PM
Thanks Guys... I'm glad everyone enjoyed the show!

Stavman
08-06-2009, 10:35 PM
Lol, I thought Derek said he was done with me?

Guess not. Oh well.

Curt James
08-06-2009, 11:11 PM
Thanks Guys... I'm glad everyone enjoyed the show!

Was listening to the show where you're yanking Carl's chain about "that could be you."

lol Aaron, there IS a difference.

Whether he likes "*** play" or not!

http://img1.ifilmpro.com/resize/image/blog/7/8/2/4/782422/200901/1233364705289.jpg

http://myswim.net/wp/buns-bikini-man.jpg

Aaron Singerman
08-06-2009, 11:13 PM
Was listening to the show where you're yanking Carl's chain about "that could be you."

lol Aaron, there IS a difference.

Whether he likes "*** play" or not!

http://img1.ifilmpro.com/resize/image/blog/7/8/2/4/782422/200901/1233364705289.jpg

http://myswim.net/wp/buns-bikini-man.jpg

LOL... We'll have to wait and see what Carl says his preference is!

BigBilly
08-11-2009, 09:49 PM
stav looks big,,,

tight booty
08-11-2009, 10:07 PM
Great show guys! Sistersteel rocked! ;)

Sistersteel
08-11-2009, 10:49 PM
Great show guys! Sistersteel rocked! ;)

Glad everyone enjoyed the show! ;)

sturrific
08-12-2009, 01:05 PM
good show. glad stav t corrected himself

tight booty
08-12-2009, 11:14 PM
Since this radio show aired, I have been receiving quite a few pms regarding the comments about a "few" who refer to me as "horseface". Well apparently, it's attracting new members to join rxmuscle to come and see for themselves who this "horseface" is. :)
Here is a pm which I copied and pasted. I wanted to thank those for their support and for taking the time to pm me. :hugme:

Hey there tight booty. After hearing off topic and how people call you horse face I came on the site to look at what you look like. All I have to say is that I have no idea where this horse face name came from but IMO I think you are absolutely gorgeous!! Fuckin fine for that matter and I thought you should know this. The people that call you names are probably just jealous.

derekanthony
08-12-2009, 11:17 PM
Since this radio show aired, I have been receiving quite a few pms regarding the comments about a "few" who refer to me as "horseface". Well apparently, it's attracting new members to join rxmuscle to come and see for themselves who this "horseface" is. :)
Here is a pm which I copied and pasted. I wanted to thank those for their support and for taking the time to pm me. :hugme:

Hey there tight booty. After hearing off topic and how people call you horse face I came on the site to look at what you look like. All I have to say is that I have no idea where this horse face name came from but IMO I think you are absolutely gorgeous!! Fuckin fine for that matter and I thought you should know this. The people that call you names are probably just jealous.HORSEFACE LOL YOUR FUCKIING HOT THERE JEALOUS CUNTS PROB JERK OFF TO YOUR PICTURES LOLL:hypno:

Admiral Johnson
08-13-2009, 12:00 AM
better chance of pigs flying out of my anaconda cock! :byeb::)
rofl

triceptor
08-13-2009, 12:53 AM
Glad everyone enjoyed the show! ;)

I love your new avatar.... WOW

IronFlex
08-13-2009, 12:55 AM
I love your new avatar.... WOW
i agree with you on this carl :)

triceptor
08-13-2009, 12:56 AM

Hey there tight booty. After hearing off topic and how people call you horse face I came on the site to look at what you look like. All I have to say is that I have no idea where this horse face name came from but IMO I think you are absolutely gorgeous!! Fuckin fine for that matter and I thought you should know this. The people that call you names are probably just jealous.

I know you don't need a PM from someone to tell you that you're gorgeous.... I'm hope that you already know....

triceptor
08-13-2009, 12:58 AM
i agree with you on this carl :) I had to click it to get a closer look. Gonna download it and Photoshop it so I can blow it up... technology.. its wonderful

IronFlex
08-13-2009, 12:59 AM
lol that is awesome

tight booty
08-13-2009, 06:59 AM
I know you don't need a PM from someone to tell you that you're gorgeous.... I'm hope that you already know....
Well all I can say is thank god when I was judged on stage in natural bodybuilding, that I was judged from the neck down. This is sopose to be a bodybuilding forum and these clowns spend more time sitting behind a keyboard stalking Derek and calling me horseface....Mmmmmmmm :confused:
Thank you Carl :hugme:, I guess people were worried about my feelings and took the time to pm me.

tight booty
08-13-2009, 07:00 AM
HORSEFACE LOL YOUR FUCKIING HOT THERE JEALOUS CUNTS PROB JERK OFF TO YOUR PICTURES LOLL:hypno:
Thanks Derek and don't worry sweetie I have got your back. :hugme:

IronFlex
08-13-2009, 12:18 PM
Yeah TB you have to remember that most these guys have nothing better to do and think the way to say someone is good looking is by attacking them. Its the third grade mentality that never leaves. You are a great looking lady and thats that. just ignore the children and there internetz attacks. ;)

tight booty
08-13-2009, 07:07 PM
Yeah TB you have to remember that most these guys have nothing better to do and think the way to say someone is good looking is by attacking them. Its the third grade mentality that never leaves. You are a great looking lady and thats that. just ignore the children and there internetz attacks. ;)
Thank you IronFlex. I don't take what they say to heart anyway. I have the face I have and thats it. If they don't like it, thats fine...I just don't want to be attacked for it constantly, especially if its outside of the pit.
Here....a hug...:hmn:

This Is War
08-14-2009, 07:59 AM
I'm a week behind on Off Topic, just listened to this show now! Sister Steel was an awesoem geust! Fucked up but interesting!

IronFlex
08-14-2009, 10:24 AM
Thank you IronFlex. I don't take what they say to heart anyway. I have the face I have and thats it. If they don't like it, thats fine...I just don't want to be attacked for it constantly, especially if its outside of the pit.
Here....a hug...:hmn:

:yep::hmn:

tight booty
08-14-2009, 10:29 AM
:yep::hmn:
Haha...these new goofy smilies are really popular. :shake:

IronFlex
08-14-2009, 10:34 AM
:heythere::eat:

yeah they are fun lol