PDA

View Full Version : How to best utilize my leftover anavar?

pebble
08-06-2009, 05:32 AM
I have a bit of anavar left over from my previous cycle. Enough to last me for a bit over 4 weeks at 10 mg ED.
I plan to try my 1st Winny tabs cycle sometime soon.
My question is:
1) Should I finish up my left over anavar for the 1st 4 weeks, then start Winny immediately after all the anavar is used up?
2) Or should I take 5 mg Anavar plus 5 mg Winny ED until all the Anavar is used up, then go onto 10 mg Winny ED? Maybe 5 mg Winny in the morning and 5 mg anavar later in the day?
3) Keep the anavar in my cupboard for my next anavar cycle and just do winny straight this time round. Personally, I prefer using up what I have; but if there are reasons why I should do winny straight as opposed to maybe 4 weeks on anavar followed by 8 weeks of winny or stacking then together on the same day, I would like to hear from the folks on this forum who know way more than me.
Thanks in advance!

Tami Bellon
08-06-2009, 11:28 AM
If both are tabs, I wouldn't run them together due to liver toxicity. Inj EQ might be a better choice to run with winny.

pebble
08-06-2009, 02:03 PM
Yes, everything I have are in 5 mg tabs.
What's the difference between running a straight winny cycle and say, 4 weeks straight anavar followed by say, 8 weeks straight on winny?
Also note that if I run both together, I don't plan on going above 10 mg total for both compounds added together.

heavyiron
08-06-2009, 02:12 PM
They are pretty similar so its not a big deal.

Quadsweep
08-06-2009, 02:40 PM
If both are tabs, I wouldn't run them together due to liver toxicity. Inj EQ might be a better choice to run with winny.Actually at 5mg Ed per it would not be a big deal. Figure one A-bomb a day is way way more toxic to the liver. Not to be a know it all! :)

Quadsweep

sassy69
08-06-2009, 03:21 PM
Actually at 5mg Ed per it would not be a big deal. Figure one A-bomb a day is way way more toxic to the liver. Not to be a know it all! :)

Quadsweep
:headbang:

Tami Bellon
08-10-2009, 03:13 PM
Actually at 5mg Ed per it would not be a big deal. Figure one A-bomb a day is way way more toxic to the liver. Not to be a know it all! :)

Quadsweep

Oh yes you are....don't even try to deny it! lol :p

I just really don't like orals very much. Don't know what kind of junk is in there as fillers. If there is a choice between inj. and oral - I would def. choose inj. That's just me though. :)