PDA

View Full Version : Taking it to the next level: preparing for the National stage!

hautemamatotwo
08-06-2009, 09:47 AM
Hey everyone! Pretty new to Rx, but love the close knit feel and am hoping to keep myself motivated and on track by blogging a bit here! I am currently in contest prep for my 3rd and 4th figure shows, it's the first time I will have competed in more than one show in such a close proximity of time. A bit nervous to not be "peaking" for the first one, but don't necessarily need to for the show that it is. Hope you'll follow me in my journey to a national stage next summer!! :popcorn:

dallas3
08-06-2009, 10:07 AM
Good luck to you in your prep, will be following along :)

GirlyMuscle
08-06-2009, 10:34 AM
Welcome!

sifferman
08-06-2009, 10:38 AM
Good luck!!

figurebre
08-06-2009, 12:00 PM
WooHOO. I love that you have a journal!

buckimscl
08-06-2009, 12:03 PM
I'm in for the trip.

hautemamatotwo
08-06-2009, 03:54 PM
Good luck to you in your prep, will be following along :)

Welcome!

Good luck!!

WooHOO. I love that you have a journal!

I'm in for the trip.

Thank u guys! I'm so far from being an organized person, this is just what I need to keep myself inline! and make new friends along the way!!

NPCfigure
08-06-2009, 09:01 PM
count me in too!

hautemamatotwo
08-07-2009, 08:53 PM
count me in too!

Thx NPCfig40!!

Today was good and when I'm dieting, good is more like amazing! I got my meals in and wasn't near as tired as I've been feeling lately. I took the boys to the gym and got my cardio in, sweat a ton, which I love and hate! Needed to do upper prep, but am doing it tom instead so I have Troy (hubby) there to push/spot me...I'm horrible at lifting alone...love to have company, even if I don't use them! I keep thinking this will be the show that teaches me to count on myself and no one else, but hasn't quite happened...I def enjoy lifting weights, just tend to not challenge myself the way I do when working with a trainer or my husband. The day I go through an entire 12 week prep without constantly wanting to cheat and am able to workout alone, I will have arrived! Until then, I'm learning...

MsGuns
08-07-2009, 08:54 PM
Ill be following...you can do it, you have use to lean on.

SallyAnne
08-07-2009, 09:14 PM
Thx NPCfig40!!

Today was good and when I'm dieting, good is more like amazing! I got my meals in and wasn't near as tired as I've been feeling lately. I took the boys to the gym and got my cardio in, sweat a ton, which I love and hate! Needed to do upper prep, but am doing it tom instead so I have Troy (hubby) there to push/spot me...I'm horrible at lifting alone...love to have company, even if I don't use them! I keep thinking this will be the show that teaches me to count on myself and no one else, but hasn't quite happened...I def enjoy lifting weights, just tend to not challenge myself the way I do when working with a trainer or my husband. The day I go through an entire 12 week prep without constantly wanting to cheat and am able to workout alone, I will have arrived! Until then, I'm learning...

I have been that way in the past, as well. When my fiance is with me, he REALLY pushes me, which I love. I've been working out by myself for a few weeks now and am learning to push myself. What really helps me is the women on this forum.

hautemamatotwo
08-07-2009, 09:19 PM
Ill be following...you can do it, you have use to lean on.

I have been that way in the past, as well. When my fiance is with me, he REALLY pushes me, which I love. I've been working out by myself for a few weeks now and am learning to push myself. What really helps me is the women on this forum.

Thanx, i can def see how it'll motivate me and hold me accountable, should be a great fall for me!!

figurebre
08-07-2009, 11:54 PM
I'll get your ass into gear. MOVE IT WOMAN.:slap:

MsGuns
08-08-2009, 12:37 AM
I wanna do cardio w/ the Okc gurls!

figurebre
08-08-2009, 12:42 AM
Tomorrow. 5:30
:)
OR in Dallas....we can do it

MsGuns
08-08-2009, 12:43 AM
Tomorrow. 5:30
:)
OR in Dallas....we can do it

we should workout...

figurebre
08-08-2009, 12:45 AM
Tracy and I are staying at the Hyatt which has a little gym. We could probably get a descent workout in..and cardio.

MsGuns
08-08-2009, 01:02 AM
Tracy and I are staying at the Hyatt which has a little gym. We could probably get a descent workout in..and cardio.

Thats a nice lil gym...I did my femflex photoshoot w/ Jeff Binns in there.

hautemamatotwo
08-10-2009, 04:05 PM
Ahh, have not been on the computer all weekend!! Which actually means I'm probably getting something accomplished...did cardio Saturday with the girls, watched the fight at a friends, did NOT cheat on my diet!! Sunday, off day, again, did NOT cheat! About to head to the gym to throw down some iron...or lift it...oh, whatever, going to workout. I'll check back in and update afterwards! Hope everyone else's training and eating is going well!!

hautemamatotwo
08-12-2009, 09:18 PM
I'm in contest mode so my workouts are the same everytime basically...5 sets of 10 w/ 10 sec in between sets. Not the heaviest weight mostly to avoid injury since I'm eating half to a fourth of what i usually consume in a day:hypno:

Legs/Back:
Back squat 135, 115, 105, 105, 105 (sad b/c I can do more, but HATE to)
Leg ext 100, 90, 80, 80, 80
SLDL 105 for all
DB ham curls 55 for all
close grip pulldown 80, 70, 60, 50, 40
wide grip seated row 60, 50, 50, 40, 40

Cardio: treadmill 45 min

Today:
Cardio: stairmill 60 min
No weights...needed to, but will just have to make up tomorrow...:mad:

hautemamatotwo
08-15-2009, 10:38 AM
8/13 Upper: still doing 5 sets of 10 with 10 sec rest b/t

DB Incline press 35s x 2 x 10, 30s x 2 x 10, 25s x 1 x 10
Cable Flyes
DB Lateral raises 15s 5 x 10
DB Shoulder press 25s x 2 x 10, 20s x 2 x 10, 15s x 1 x 10
Rope pull (rear delts)
Rope press down
Cable press down (2 handles)
EZ Bar cable curl
DB Hammer curl 15 x 5 x 10

hautemamatotwo
08-15-2009, 10:43 AM
8/14 Lower:

Hack squat 190, 165, 140, 140, 95? pretty sure...
Walking lunges ss w/ MB free squat (knee bothering me): lunges 30s 10e leg, squat 20lb MB for 20
DB DL 40s for all 5 sets
Seated leg curl
Weighted donkey kicks x 100

Cardio:
Stairmill 60 min

Posing practice on 8/15...not excited...feel out of shape:mad:

figurebre
08-20-2009, 11:44 PM
I am proud of you. Keep it up. Lets do cardio again this week. Friday night?

hautemamatotwo
08-22-2009, 01:04 PM
After competing May 30 !I knew that I wanted to compete in the other local NPC show in Oklahoma before taking time off to train for a national level show. The Red River was 20-21 wks from the May show which gave me plenty of time to rest between and then pick up the diet 10-8 wks out...well, 5 weeks into my prep I learn that the show Darrell Terrell puts on in Oklahoma is giving away a photoshoot with Bill Dobbins to the figure and bikini winners...heck ya, I'm already dieting, it's just a matter of pulling water at that point so I don't screw up my progress for the Oct show, right??!! Ya, throw in a ton of stress at work and my lack of love for cardio and i decide that 2 shows that close, yet far apart, is NOT for me!! I decided last weekend to drop the non-qualifier and just go for my original show goal, Red River...I celebrated my decision with sushi! I'm so much less stressed knowing I only have the one show and not wondering how my body will respond and rebound in between...so now here I am 9 wks out and just having to start cardio! It's great. Time for some progress to be made! I'll start posting pics next weekend probably.

hautemamatotwo
08-24-2009, 06:44 PM
Trained ALL BY MYSELF today...such an accomplishment sad to say. I did lower body and didn't skimp on the weight, either! Followed it up with 45 min on that damn gauntlet! Now if I could just get rid of this head cold...

Tracy Dawn
08-24-2009, 10:34 PM
Trained ALL BY MYSELF today...such an accomplishment sad to say. I did lower body and didn't skimp on the weight, either! Followed it up with 45 min on that damn gauntlet! Now if I could just get rid of this head cold...

Do i need to come mother you miss thang!!!!!!!! what did i tell you to do IMMEDIATELY after the stepper this morning???? BAD GIRL!! Go straight to CVS and get that *amn Vitamin C sister!!! Dont make me get off my laptop and do it for u!!!!! that will upset me!! :mad:

SallyAnne
08-24-2009, 10:34 PM
Training with a cold sucks. :(

MsGuns
08-24-2009, 11:05 PM
I hope you are getting better!

hautemamatotwo
08-25-2009, 12:04 AM
Do i need to come mother you miss thang!!!!!!!! what did i tell you to do IMMEDIATELY after the stepper this morning???? BAD GIRL!! Go straight to CVS and get that *amn Vitamin C sister!!! Dont make me get off my laptop and do it for u!!!!! that will upset me!! :mad:

blah blah blah...i went to sam's, target and walmart...forgot all 3 times...i'll do better next time, mom. this is my nose in the meantime:drool:

hautemamatotwo
08-25-2009, 12:04 AM
Training with a cold sucks. :(

I hope you are getting better!

thank you, ladies! Let's hope i kick it soon, it sucks not tasting food!!

figurebre
08-25-2009, 12:05 AM
glad its been a smooth prep for ya so far.

Tracy Dawn
08-25-2009, 12:11 AM
blah blah blah...i went to sam's, target and walmart...forgot all 3 times...i'll do better next time, mom. this is my nose in the meantime:drool:
i will bring you some vit C in the morning!!! and i will make sure you swallow!!!

figurebre
08-25-2009, 12:12 AM
hehehe..swallow

Tracy Dawn
08-25-2009, 12:16 AM
hehehe..swallow

the VITAMINS you dirty lil girl!!! :no: LOL

hautemamatotwo
08-27-2009, 06:48 PM
glad its been a smooth prep for ya so far.
well, aside from stress, ya i suppose it's been smooth...too bad i still have 8 flippin' weeks to go.

i will bring you some vit C in the morning!!! and i will make sure you swallow!!!
ugh, you are such a mother.

hehehe..swallow
haha. this is me NOT swallowing.:drool:

hautemamatotwo
08-27-2009, 06:50 PM
Oh ya, yay for page 2 of my journal. I guess I could jot down some actuall fitness stuff. I've not cheated on my diet in over a week...an etetnity for me this far out! I've also done all my workouts and 45-50 min of cardio on the stairmill everyday except Sunday.

Tracy Dawn
08-27-2009, 10:56 PM
Oh ya, yay for page 2 of my journal. I guess I could jot down some actuall fitness stuff. I've not cheated on my diet in over a week...an etetnity for me this far out! I've also done all my workouts and 45-50 min of cardio on the stairmill everyday except Sunday.

Look at you!!! its probably bc iv not been around to corrupt you with chocolate frosting and red wine like u do me.... :daz: ha!! ur a meanie!!! but i am so proud of u!!! start posting your workouts on here... and your pics!! we all wanna know what your packin!!! :yep:

hautemamatotwo
08-30-2009, 02:35 PM
When you're not around, a lot of things don't happen, i.e. getting pulled over, getting "toasted", hot-tubbing...on the other hand, a lot of things do happen, i.e. work, working out, cardio, eating clean...hmmm...beginning to see what kind of friend you are! :byeb: Just kidding!!
Come here, you! :hmn:

SallyAnne
08-30-2009, 02:44 PM
Omg! Tracy!! You troublemaker. :D

figurebre
08-30-2009, 09:45 PM
Ashley!!!! How is it going? How was your weekend? Still Luvin' the prep life?
:) Lemme know when we can cardio date it next. I am off tomorrow and Tuesday. :D

Tracy Dawn
08-30-2009, 11:31 PM
:no:

Tracy Dawn
08-30-2009, 11:32 PM
When you're not around, a lot of things don't happen, i.e. getting pulled over, getting "toasted", hot-tubbing...on the other hand, a lot of things do happen, i.e. work, working out, cardio, eating clean...hmmm...beginning to see what kind of friend you are! :byeb: Just kidding!!
Come here, you! :hmn:

ya.... but u keep crawling back to me when you need that BIG CELEBRATIONNNNNN AFTER THAT TROPHY!!! :excited: AND DONT FORGET WHO'S ALWAYYYYSS ON THE FRONT ROW YELLING.... "PULL OUT YO WINGS LIL CHICKIE"!!! HAHAHA :p

Omg! Tracy!! You troublemaker. :D

ME????? NOOOO!!! ;) hehe.... whats that saying?? a friend will be there to bail you outa jail... but a GOOD friend will be sittin right next to ya, sayin "damn that was fun"!!!! haha

figurebre
08-31-2009, 12:47 AM
Celebration? I'll be there :) preferably no jail please!

Tracy Dawn
08-31-2009, 02:03 AM
dont worry bree .... ill talk em out of puttin us behind bar!! LOL i always do!! haha

hautemamatotwo
08-31-2009, 06:53 PM
Ashley!!!! How is it going? How was your weekend? Still Luvin' the prep life?
:) Lemme know when we can cardio date it next. I am off tomorrow and Tuesday. :D

Hey, yes prep is going well...I'd love to do cardio, but I'm doing it at like 9-10 in the morning b/c I'm working evenings. And you're more than welcome to celebrate with us!! Tracy is good at getting us outta trouble...at least she's good for something!:p

hautemamatotwo
08-31-2009, 07:00 PM
Okay, posting a quick pic. 8 weeks out @ 138 lbs

hautemamatotwo
08-31-2009, 07:01 PM
Oops, here it is!

figurebre
09-01-2009, 12:36 AM
i see ABS and cute undies :)

hautemamatotwo
09-01-2009, 05:52 PM
They're comfortable undies, too!

Yesterday and today's workouts went well, lower and upper, mostly same as previous. I've also gotten in my 45 min on the stairmill both days and this is all before noon!! Feels good to get it done, but by the end of the day I don't feel like I did anything, it was so long ago...then the hamstring pain reminds me I did!

Tracy Dawn
09-06-2009, 01:20 PM
i been at the gym aaaaallllll day today... WHERE R U??? i need some excitement while i sat at the front desk, writing on here and listening to all these OU football critics!! FUN FUN for TRACY!!!

figurebre
09-06-2009, 09:10 PM
You girls have been MIA

MsGuns
09-06-2009, 09:51 PM
ummmm JAIL time...what are yall doing up there???

Im PREPPING w/ ya...finished my 1st week...just to let you know...I hate the stepmill!

figurebre
09-06-2009, 10:45 PM
I may be the bad influence. I've been arrested....TWICE lol...... u should LOVE the stepmill because of how great it makes your booty-do look

Tracy Dawn
09-06-2009, 10:57 PM
ummmm JAIL time...what are yall doing up there???

Im PREPPING w/ ya...finished my 1st week...just to let you know...I hate the stepmill!

hehe!! welll never tell!!! JK... just been outa the loop lately, actually myself and ashleys youngest lil boy, scout, inhaled an entire bag of popcorn (w/butter) :yep: at the movies tonight... we watched the Time Traveler's Wife!! She was good... NO popi corn for her!! Such a good lil dieter, she is!! btw, that was a saaad movie, i cwied like a lil babY!! :byeg:

MsGuns
09-06-2009, 11:02 PM
I may be the bad influence. I've been arrested....TWICE lol...... u should LOVE the stepmill because of how great it makes your booty-do look

hehe!! welll never tell!!! JK... just been outa the loop lately, actually myself and ashleys youngest lil boy, scout, inhaled an entire bag of popcorn (w/butter) :yep: at the movies tonight... we watched the Time Traveler's Wife!! She was good... NO popi corn for her!! Such a good lil dieter, she is!! btw, that was a saaad movie, i cwied like a lil babY!! :byeg:

I need to keep a close eye on you 2...Bre' what did you do to get arrested? Tracy, you wont tell- is scary me! lol
I use to go to the movies while prepping but the sound of people slurping on their drinks and eating popcorn was driving me crazy...lol
Go job Ashley!

Ps. I dont think Ill ever luv the stepmill.

Tracy Dawn
09-06-2009, 11:32 PM
oooooo i WOVE the stepmill!!! and he woves me!! he's the ONLY one that's always there for me, when im sad... he makes me feel better, when i feel FAT... he makes me feel skinny, when im lonely... well he makes me feel wanted!! how cld u NOT wove him??? :p

i agree... i thought it wld be a great idea for all my gf's to go to the movie while i was dieting during my bday last year... i treated myself to a disgusting protein bar that made my tummy hurt, as i listened to all my wonderful friends eating and drinking as they pleased while i got up every 5 freakin minutes to pee pee!!! :babygirl: poow twacy!!! lol

MsGuns
09-06-2009, 11:37 PM
oooooo i WOVE the stepmill!!! and he woves me!! he's the ONLY one that's always there for me, when im sad... he makes me feel better, when i feel FAT... he makes me feel skinny, when im lonely... well he makes me feel wanted!! how cld u NOT wove him??? :p

i agree... i thought it wld be a great idea for all my gf's to go to the movie while i was dieting during my bday last year... i treated myself to a disgusting protein bar that made my tummy hurt, as i listened to all my wonderful friends eating and drinking as they pleased while i got up every 5 freakin minutes to pee pee!!! :babygirl: poow twacy!!! lol

lol lol lol
Im glad you got this relationship downpack...lol

Tracy Dawn
09-06-2009, 11:43 PM
ya.... im not saying if something better comes along... like a tall, dark, handsome, muscular man.... that i won't think about cheating on mr. stepmill.... bc O I WILL!!!! hahaha :yep:

figurebre
09-07-2009, 12:52 AM
ya.... im not saying if something better comes along... like a tall, dark, handsome, muscular man.... that i won't think about cheating on mr. stepmill.... bc O I WILL!!!! hahaha :yep:

Hmm. I wonder who that is?
:dunno:

hautemamatotwo
09-07-2009, 09:21 PM
This is incredible! I never would've guessed you're a law breaker!!

Yes, I was very good at the movies! I was tempted to eat Scout's peanut m&ms, but luckily he spilled them and even I won't eat off the floor of a theater! Omg, Tracy was such a bawl-bag! All swollen eyed and sniffly nosed!

The stepmill has def been your longest, most uncomplicated relationship in the 5+ years I've known you. And having to pee every other minute is the worst part of dieting!! Well, ties with everything else about dieting that sucks...all of it, except how fabulous you look afterward!

Glad someone's enjoying my journal since I haven't been on in awhile!! Ugh, the joys of owning a business...when an employee is gone, you make up the work!! At least I managed to get in ALL of my workouts and cardio sessions!! Dieting is going well, my weight's around the same 137, but I think I look a little different every few days, so that's the important part.

hautemamatotwo
09-07-2009, 09:23 PM
Oh, and ladies (and gentlemen, if they dare enter our world) I'm in a contest for some cash money!! If you have a sec, please vote!! Thanks in advance for your support!

http://www.muscle-book.com/Anth69/polls/4/

figurebre
09-07-2009, 10:10 PM
i voted! Sean harley is super sexy..check him out! mm mm mm

Tracy Dawn
09-07-2009, 11:06 PM
wow.. i know u didunt just go down memory lane of "tracy's disastrous love life"!!! and the fact that i still believe and cry at completely unrealistic love stories.... what is wrong w me???? LOL that was freakin sad tho!!!! and im going to vote NOW!!!!

MsGuns
09-08-2009, 12:11 AM
Voted.

hautemamatotwo
09-09-2009, 05:24 PM
i voted! Sean harley is super sexy..check him out! mm mm mm
Thank you!! Didn't see Sean, I'll take a peak...

wow.. i know u didunt just go down memory lane of "tracy's disastrous love life"!!! and the fact that i still believe and cry at completely unrealistic love stories.... what is wrong w me???? LOL that was freakin sad tho!!!! and im going to vote NOW!!!!
You should stick with books, then no one has to see you cry. Oh, and that DAMN NEON ORANGE monstrosity is still stuck to my windshield!! UGH.

Voted.
Thank you!!!

Tracy Dawn
09-09-2009, 10:42 PM
HAHA!!! sowwy bout that... i was headed to barnes and noble the other night (as usual) and i saw the "orange sticker" on ur car... hehe!!! OOOOO and thanx for reminding me... i totally want to CRY AGAIN over that stupid, crazy movie!!! what is wrong w me?? LOL :byeg: at least we know I STILL HAVE TEARS LEFT IN ME!!! yeahhhh for me!! :) ill go get the book now.

Tracy Dawn
09-09-2009, 10:50 PM
Sorry Ash... i just had to.... this was Ashley days before her prep started, when she was much cooler!!! :yep:

hautemamatotwo
09-09-2009, 11:07 PM
Well....my hair looks good, at least! The cookie was sooooo good...not my birthday, but thankfully this time i did know the girl who's bday it was! I have been known to steal food from "friends" if they didn't finish...gross, yes, but so good!:yep:

Tracy Dawn
09-09-2009, 11:13 PM
i was just thinking your hair looks amazing!!! and "friends"... babe, You steal food from strangers!!!! hellllooooo ...LOL

SallyAnne
09-09-2009, 11:31 PM
LOVE the hair.

...and I LOVE the cookie. :drool: lol

Tracy Dawn
09-09-2009, 11:36 PM
those cookies from the mall are the DEVIL!!! :daz:

figurebre
09-10-2009, 12:00 AM
Lol...fun night :) At Louie's...with old people in costumes bahahha

Tracy Dawn
09-10-2009, 12:10 AM
they werent OLD!! u and ashley need to STOP that!!! lol... OR your gonna end up aging very quickly gf's!!! KARMA!!!!!!! :byeb: i had fun!!! I HAVE FUN NO MATTER where i am tho!!! :p

stephaniewicked
09-10-2009, 11:07 AM
Hey girl! Just trying to get caught up in your journal here. What's in the water over there in oklahoma?? You, Bre, Tracy... all hotties!

I only got through page 1, so I gotta go back and see what I missed... Just wanted to say hi and that I'm excited to follow your progress! :)

Tracy Dawn
09-10-2009, 11:52 AM
haha!!! steph, the water here is BAD!!! were not suppose to drink it bc all the cows drink from it... but we do, thats why were all 3 so weird! :grouphug:

Tracy Dawn
09-10-2009, 04:02 PM
BTW... will u let your husband know that i AM GAINING WEIGHT!!! i flexed for him at the gym last night and he just laughed in my face and told me anything im gaining is going straight to my bootay!!! :wiggle: WTF!! I think he was a lil upset bc i made fun of his face being shaved!! looks ten yrs younger tho!!! hahaha :p

stephaniewicked
09-10-2009, 05:00 PM
haha!!! steph, the water here is BAD!!! were not suppose to drink it bc all the cows drink from it... but we do, thats why were all 3 so weird! :grouphug:

hahah. maybe that's the trick! i want what you girls are having!! ;)

hautemamatotwo
09-10-2009, 08:29 PM
LOVE the hair.

...and I LOVE the cookie. :drool: lol
Thank you!! It cooporated well that night.

those cookies from the mall are the DEVIL!!! :daz:
Those cookies are def the frickin devil! I ate at least half.

Lol...fun night :) At Louie's...with old people in costumes bahahha
Very bizarre wasn't it??

they werent OLD!! u and ashley need to STOP that!!! lol... OR your gonna end up aging very quickly gf's!!! KARMA!!!!!!! :byeb: i had fun!!! I HAVE FUN NO MATTER where i am tho!!! :p
Ugh, just b/c you're pushing 30 doesn't mean we are hahaha!! Just playing, they are all sweet women and I love them...makes me happy knowing I'll be having fun like that in 10-20 years!:p

hautemamatotwo
09-10-2009, 08:31 PM
Hey girl! Just trying to get caught up in your journal here. What's in the water over there in oklahoma?? You, Bre, Tracy... all hotties!

I only got through page 1, so I gotta go back and see what I missed... Just wanted to say hi and that I'm excited to follow your progress! :)
Well, thank you!! The water is actually quite disgusting, at least where Tracy and I are...def have to have a Britta or Brita or whatev they're called...thanks for following!!

We do not have cows anywhere in our direct vacinity, what the hell are you smoking over there??

hautemamatotwo
09-10-2009, 08:32 PM
BTW... will u let your husband know that i AM GAINING WEIGHT!!! i flexed for him at the gym last night and he just laughed in my face and told me anything im gaining is going straight to my bootay!!! :wiggle: WTF!! I think he was a lil upset bc i made fun of his face being shaved!! looks ten yrs younger tho!!! hahaha :p
He's jealous you're gaining and he's not...just tell him his is going to his gut:)...btw, you want your booty bigger so no complaining!!

Tracy Dawn
09-10-2009, 09:59 PM
1. WE still get ID'ed bc of MUAH!! :bouncy:
2. There are actually a few cows down at the end of main street (thats less than a mile from me... and a few horses too) :cow: <----- haha... look, i found a cow!!!
3. i agree... ill take the weight wherever i can gain it!!! :p

figurebre
09-10-2009, 11:54 PM
1. WE still get ID'ed bc of MUAH!! :bouncy:
2. There are actually a few cows down at the end of main street (thats less than a mile from me... and a few horses too) :cow: <----- haha... look, i found a cow!!!
3. i agree... ill take the weight wherever i can gain it!!! :p

You girls dont even know country, til you come out to these parts ;)
I'll give you my weight, deal? :byeb: bye bye L-B's!

Tracy Dawn
09-11-2009, 01:08 AM
o no no my friend.... you didnt grow up in NW oklahoma! THAT'S TRUE COUNTRY... try 3 hours away from the city... you may or may not run pass a car for hours.... lol

hautemamatotwo
09-13-2009, 10:07 PM
Well, weeks 8-6 have gone very well. I've kept to my diet more than usual, just a bit of an indulgence on my cheat meal on wk 7...homemade bread!! Other than that I'm okay. I got another cheat meal Friday night, steak and yams, tasty. Weight is pretty steady, down a pound or so from 8 wks. In the 135-137 range. Posting pics from 6 wks. I just finished cardio, so the hair is a product of hard work:yep:, not lazy nastiness!!:no:

figurebre
09-13-2009, 10:30 PM
steak n yams isnt much of a cheat meal. lol..lookin great

hautemamatotwo
09-14-2009, 02:39 PM
CLEAN cheat, BRE!!! I'd fall off the wagon and never get back on if I could have whatever I wanted. We do the same cheat each time we get one, the only thing I didn't have was cheesecake...they didn't have any at the restaurant we were at...boo. Thanks for the compliment, though!

hautemamatotwo
10-28-2009, 07:32 AM
Man, oh, man do I suck at keeping my journal updated!! The computer at our training studio went kaput so we've been taking our laptop up there, leaving me with no source of communication to the cyber world!! I did get much more accomplished with my days, though :)...so, the show is over!! I placed 1st in class D and came away with a lot more to think about than I had anticipated. Heard from several judges that structurally I am just not built to have wide clavicals and a 24" waist...which is true. I've had to build my completely boy shaped, straight up and down body to get the little bit of curve that I have...that being said, I just am not willing to take the necessary "supplements" I'd need to take in order to make changes that may or may not be rewarded...long story short, I'm going to try my hand at the bikini division. See if my long lines are a better fit...and no more heavy quad work, wooooo wooooo!!!! I just am battling the feeling of "stepping down", which is crazy b/c bikini is recognized by the NPC and IFBB now, same as figure and BB...I'll probably live longer this way, no crazy workouts and dieting like figure required! Ugh, who knows...so, any thoughts, ladies??:dunno::dunno::dunno:

hautemamatotwo
10-28-2009, 07:37 AM
Oh, took a few pics Sunday morn. I'll post a couple. Doing another shoot today...VERY pumped to see Dan...he's my boy!! Well, a good, dear friend has kindly allowed me to love him (thanks, Tracy!!!)...can't wait to see some video (she's filming the shoot later).

stephaniewicked
11-08-2009, 02:55 PM
1st place... congratulations!!! :flowers:

Can't wait to see the pix from your shoot... I have to admit (and of course this is the whole grass-is-always-greener theory, but I can't help loving what I don't have!), I can't stand my curves... or my big ass. Wanna trade?? LOL.

Looking good girl! You have a great body, so do what makes you happy with your physique. There's definitely one chica over here who admires your hard work very much!

figurebre
11-08-2009, 04:28 PM
My ONLY tiff with the bikini division, is that some of the bikini girls pose......just plain silly.
In fact...since you said you are going to give it a go.. I might even consider it as well. Much easier on the body...
Plus y

figurebre
11-08-2009, 04:29 PM
....Plus YOU ROCKED the Red RiVA!!!!!!!

hautemamatotwo
11-11-2009, 05:00 PM
1st place... congratulations!!! :flowers:

Can't wait to see the pix from your shoot... I have to admit (and of course this is the whole grass-is-always-greener theory, but I can't help loving what I don't have!), I can't stand my curves... or my big ass. Wanna trade?? LOL.

Looking good girl! You have a great body, so do what makes you happy with your physique. There's definitely one chica over here who admires your hard work very much!

Thank you, Steph!! I should be getting the CD from the shoot this week, very pumped. I hear you on the grass/greener theory, as well...i'm working on enjoying and working with what i have. And thank you for the support and encouragement, it's great to know there are people who care and understand!!

hautemamatotwo
11-11-2009, 05:02 PM
....Plus YOU ROCKED the Red RiVA!!!!!!!

Thank you!! I'm glad it's done and I can focus on other areas in my life that were neglected...bikini poses actually look more natural than figure poses and I suck at figure poses, so that's a relief for me...let me know if you decide to "convert" it should be an interesting journey for both of us...i think we're used to working so hard it'd be weird to tame that part down.