PDA

View Full Version : Brazilian Wax

Sistersteel
08-09-2009, 12:37 AM
I am interested in some of you ladies opinions on Brazilian Waxing. How many of you girls get hair removed in the front, back and everything in between?

How painful is the process?

I have a friend who was getting a Brazilian Wax in the Dominican Republic, and the women were extremely inexperienced in their practices. They ripped her Labia right off and she had to get 31 stitches to have it reattached.

SS

tight booty
08-09-2009, 12:58 AM
I was getting brazilian waxes for approx 5 years before I began laser treatment. I got everything removed (front, back and inbetween) but ended up settling for a landing strip. I actually enjoyed having hot wax applied down there, it felt nice and that is one thing I really miss having had laser. No more hot wax on my pussy....:drool:
I recall a couple of bad experiences though. Once the beauty therapist dropped some hot wax directly on my clit. Talk about painful at first but then it became pleasureable. So that wasn't really a bad experience. Here's the bad experience...one therapist tore me a little. The wax wasn't hot enough and she was having trouble with it. It was breaking off in little pieces and she tore my inner lips. I actually bled and I never ever went back there again.

Sistersteel
08-09-2009, 01:04 AM
I was getting brazilian waxes for approx 5 years before I began laser treatment. I got everything removed (front, back and inbetween) but ended up settling for a landing strip. I actually enjoyed having hot wax applied down there, it felt nice and that is one thing I really miss having had laser. No more hot wax on my pussy....:drool:
I recall a couple of bad experiences though. Once the beauty therapist dropped some hot wax directly on my clit. Talk about painful at first but then it became pleasureable. So that wasn't really a bad experience. Here's the bad experience...one therapist tore me a little. The wax wasn't hot enough and she was having trouble with it. It was breaking off in little pieces and she tore my inner lips. I actually bled and I never ever went back there again.

TightBooty, that sounded more like a kinky bedtime story than a traumatic experience. The thought of hot wax on your pussy making you squirm with ecstasy was quite the visual.

um...any other stories? Ones where you were tied up with hot wax on your nipples perhaps? lol

jk :kiss:

tight booty
08-09-2009, 01:10 AM
:hugme:
TightBooty, that sounded more like a kinky bedtime story than a traumatic experience. The thought of hot wax on your pussy making you squirm with ecstasy was quite the visual.

um...any other stories? Ones where you were tied up with hot wax on your nipples perhaps? lol

jk :kiss:
HAHA...no I haven't been lucky enough to have had hot wax dripped onto my nipples. Maybe if I had opened up my top a little to let my nipples poke out so that wax accidently dripped on them. Its not like they weren't out there enough to accidently catch the wax.....I mean I tried...HAHA
But honestly, I always enjoyed having a brazilian because I find hot wax pleasureable and even enjoy having it ripped off. That feels good.
Btw, I just finished listening to your off topic interview and thank you for the positive nice words you said about me. I think you did a great job and are definitely an interesting person and have a very sexy accent and speak well!

Sistersteel
08-09-2009, 01:47 AM
:hugme:
HAHA...no I haven't been lucky enough to have had hot wax dripped onto my nipples. Maybe if I had opened up my top a little to let my nipples poke out so that wax accidently dripped on them. Its not like they weren't out there enough to accidently catch the wax.....I mean I tried...HAHA
But honestly, I always enjoyed having a brazilian because I find hot wax pleasureable and even enjoy having it ripped off. That feels good.
Btw, I just finished listening to your off topic interview and thank you for the positive nice words you said about me. I think you did a great job and are definitely an interesting person and have a very sexy accent and speak well!

Glad you enjoyed it. That talk show has caused quite a reaction from certain people.

Not to hijack my own thread, but have you ever thought of exploring the masochist in you a little more?

tight booty
08-09-2009, 01:57 AM
Glad you enjoyed it. That talk show has caused quite a reaction from certain people.

Not to hijack my own thread, but have you ever thought of exploring the masochist in you a little more?
I wonder why your interview would cause quite a reaction from certain people. :confused: I think people need to be more open minded sometimes.
No I haven't thought about exploring the masochist in me at all. I didn't think I really had any masochist in me. I consider that stuff tame really...I mean receiving a spank is just fun and erotic. Having wax dripped on me and then ripped off is pleasureable too. Is this slightly masochist?

Sistersteel
08-09-2009, 02:01 AM
I wonder why your interview would cause quite a reaction from certain people. :confused: I think people need to be more open minded sometimes.
No I haven't thought about exploring the masochist in me at all. I didn't think I really had any masochist in me. I consider that stuff tame really...I mean receiving a spank is just fun and erotic. Having wax dripped on me and then ripped off is pleasureable too. Is this slightly masochist?

A masochist is basically a person who takes pleasure in what others might perceive as painful. Hot wax dripped on and hair ripped off the most sensitive part of your anatomy is not exactly what the "vanilla" crowd considers fun.
So yes, you are quite the masochist darling.

tight booty
08-09-2009, 03:41 AM
A masochist is basically a person who takes pleasure in what others might perceive as painful. Hot wax dripped on and hair ripped off the most sensitive part of your anatomy is not exactly what the "vanilla" crowd considers fun.
So yes, you are quite the masochist darling.
And I thought I was just vanilla...:p
It is pleasurable though, dam I miss the brazilans...:drool:

tight booty
08-09-2009, 04:47 AM
I hope some more ladies contribute and share their experiences, good or bad. I hope that my kinky wax fetishes haven't scared them away....:p

Tatyana
08-09-2009, 05:17 AM
I am getting my first Brazillian in about two weeks.

I haven't tried one before as I am not keen on the bit of letting my hair grow out, I have been known to shave twice a day to minimise any and all stubble on my legs and pink bits.

Tatyana
08-09-2009, 05:19 AM
I hope some more ladies contribute and share their experiences, good or bad. I hope that my kinky wax fetishes haven't scared them away....:p

If you try it at home, check the candles on a less sensitive area first.

I think long burning candles have much hotter wax, far too hot for any sort of play.

Sistersteel
08-09-2009, 05:31 AM

I think long burning candles have much hotter wax, far too hot for any sort of play.

Looks like Tat likes her some kink on her pink too! ooooh yeah :yep:

tight booty
08-09-2009, 05:46 AM

Thanks for the helpful information Tat. I wouldn't want to burn my pussy, it might put it out of action for a bit and bring quite a grumpy look to my face.

tight booty
08-09-2009, 05:47 AM
Looks like Tat likes her some kink on her pink too! ooooh yeah :yep:Tat usually doesn't open up too sexually but now the secrets are coming out. :p

Sistersteel
08-09-2009, 05:55 AM
Thanks for the helpful information Tat. I wouldn't want to burn my pussy, it might put it out of action for a bit and bring quite a grumpy look to my face.

If burning your pussy makes you grumpy, then what is that Tight Booty for? ;)

I recommend frozen glass anal beads, just in case.

tight booty
08-09-2009, 06:02 AM
If burning your pussy makes you grumpy, then what is that Tight Booty for? ;)

I recommend frozen glass anal beads, just in case.
Haha...true, very true SisterSteel. Although I like to have had quite a few multiple orgasms vaginally before I do anal. It's a good warm up.
I love ice down there too....feels so good! :p

tight booty
08-09-2009, 06:08 AM
I am getting my first Brazillian in about two weeks.

I haven't tried one before as I am not keen on the bit of letting my hair grow out, I have been known to shave twice a day to minimise any and all stubble on my legs and pink bits.
I think you can wax every ten days, although it would get expensive. Also you might want to invest in a really good scrub and do often as waxing hair means that it grows back much finer and this can cause more ingrown hairs.
But once you start you won't go back to shaving. I found that my brazilan would last up to 2 weeks before any hair started growing back and when it grew back, it was soft. Not to mention the lovely wax sessions...:drool:
But it grew to be too expensive and so i seeked out laser hair removal. Besides, I love having a perfectly smooth pussy all the time although I still have some blondies.

Sistersteel
08-09-2009, 06:22 AM
Haha...true, very true SisterSteel. Although I like to have had quite a few multiple orgasms vaginally before I do anal. It's a good warm up.
I love ice down there too....feels so good! :p

What you need m'lady is a Double Duty Cooch 'n 'Booty. :)

I have a pink one :)

http://www.69adulttoys.com/images/SexToys/DJ1467-01.jpg

figurebre
08-09-2009, 09:48 AM
I am interested in some of you ladies opinions on Brazilian Waxing. How many of you girls get hair removed in the front, back and everything in between?

How painful is the process?

I have a friend who was getting a Brazilian Wax in the Dominican Republic, and the women were extremely inexperienced in their practices. They ripped her Labia right off and she had to get 31 stitches to have it reattached.

SS

that is the scariest f-ing thing i have ever heard.
It doesnt hurt any worse than getting anything else waxed. Honestly, of everything I have had waxed I would say my shins (legs) hurt the worst.
I imagine my pain tolerance is high. I never cry...but I sweat because being spread eagle in front of a semi-stranger is just not the most comfortable of things.
If you dont get waxed by a pro, your skin can get burns or....in your friends case...theyll rip u to pieces. youch

tight booty
08-09-2009, 09:57 AM
that is the scariest f-ing thing i have ever heard.
It doesnt hurt any worse than getting anything else waxed. Honestly, of everything I have had waxed I would say my shins (legs) hurt the worst.
I imagine my pain tolerance is high. I never cry...but I sweat because being spread eagle in front of a semi-stranger is just not the most comfortable of things.
If you dont get waxed by a pro, your skin can get burns or....in your friends case...theyll rip u to pieces. youch
Yes, my inner lips got tore a little from a bad wax. And that was bad enough, although it healed pretty fast. When the therapist saw the tear and the blood she said "I didn't do it" and I looked at her and said "well who else did because nobody else has been down there". I mean how ridiculous to say you didn't do something when you are the only one down there ripping not hot enough wax off which is crumbling.
Also if the hair isn't pulled the right way, it can break the hairs off and cause ingrowns too. Burns, ingrowns, ripped pussy.....dam!

tight booty
08-09-2009, 10:01 AM
What you need m'lady is a Double Duty Cooch 'n 'Booty. :)

I have a pink one :)

http://www.69adulttoys.com/images/SexToys/DJ1467-01.jpg
Double the pleasure....:drool: And I see it has a clit stimulator too, so its a triple pleasurer. :wiggle:

tammyp
08-09-2009, 10:06 AM
holy shit, its too early in the morning for this thread!

SS...your friend..OMG! poor girl.

ive just done the reg bikini wax...that was enough for me...shaving is easier ..

prettymuscles
08-09-2009, 10:25 AM
I've never gotten done yet, but i am planning on it.. How long should i let it grow out? And i def. agree, you gotta seek a professional I wouldn't cheap out on something like that lol..

ms_moneypenny
08-09-2009, 10:27 AM
i had to stop about half way through my first brazillian...imagine how that looked!! i think it was the girl's technique, because i tried again with another lady and, although still not my idea of a good time, i managed to get through it ok.

i love how i feel down there after, but the process sucks.

musclemilf
08-09-2009, 10:31 AM
My hoo haa hurts right now...ripped labia ouch. I'll stick to shaving for now.

johnnylax
08-09-2009, 12:07 PM
had to chime in...what a great dialog between you all...i've actually brazilian waxed a former girlfriend...what an erotic experience...

Tatyana
08-09-2009, 12:20 PM
I think I will be humming this song through my entire wax.

I may even have to put in on my ipod.

_Zh5mXvkaMk

Sistersteel
08-09-2009, 01:56 PM
I have never been able to wax. Even in my pubescent years, when I waxed my legs, my pores bled and I would have a fever for days. The only thing I wax now is my eyebrows. I will get them threaded sometimes too.

I imagine performing the waxing could be just as gratifying to the person providing the service. Imagine yourself spread eagle, squirming at the bite of hot wax being poured on your pink ...and the person performing it is throbbing in ecstasy at your moans and groans.

I am beginning to think that there is no such thing as a lack of experienced providers but rather the discomfort is being inflicted on purpose. haha! lol

LisaRD23
08-09-2009, 01:57 PM
hmmm well... this turned into an interesting thread!

I've been getting Brazillian waxes for about 4 years now. The first few times you go is the most painful. But the hair grows back finer and less over time. I would never go back to shaving, or creams. Right now I only have to go 1x per month. I'll go for a "touch up" in between if the husband and I are planning a weekend rendevous of if I just want to have the sexy 100% smooth feeling before my next appointment.

I keep a small strip of hair right in the center, I have this thing about not wanting to look like a little girl down there. Anyway...as far as go is my labia. I don't have much hair in the ass crack area, so I don't need to wax that far down.

I get my waxing done at a day spa and they use hard wax. The wax it's self hardens and there is no need for cloth strips. The strips actually pull your skin in addition to the hair. The hard wax will only pull the hair.

You have the option of wearing a paper disposable thong, or nothing. After the second time having my waxer pretty much with her fac in my crotch I thought the idea of the paper thong was pointless.

johnnylax
08-09-2009, 02:34 PM
yeah, i was absolutely stiff the entire time i waxed her. in fact, probably could have applied the wax with 'him' now that i think back.....we were on her kitchen floor and as soon as we were finished, we were both throbbing and did it right there..

johnnylax
08-09-2009, 02:38 PM
yeah, i was totally aroused the entire time i was applying and rippin' away. probably could have applied it with 'him'. she was spread eagle on a beach towel on the kitchen floor (better lighting in there). and as soon as we were finished, we were throbbing so badly, we spent the next hour right there :)

Sistersteel
08-09-2009, 02:42 PM
yeah, i was absolutely stiff the entire time i waxed her. in fact, probably could have applied the wax with 'him' now that i think back.....we were on her kitchen floor and as soon as we were finished, we were both throbbing and did it right there..

I bet it hurt so good. ;)

BigJD69
08-09-2009, 04:57 PM
Post Pics LOL!!!

johnnylax
08-09-2009, 05:28 PM
ya know, if cell phone cams existed 10 years ago....i'd fer sure have some..dang. she was amazing...although it may have hurt a bit....she grinned and beared it...what a trooper..if you have never tried this with your girl/guy, i highly recommend it. at least once...

fitmomma3
08-09-2009, 08:46 PM
ok I don't know whether to be turned on by thread or freaked out LOL... I don't think I could deal with an injury down there from waxing, my god. I REALLY REALLY REALLY want to try a brazillian but have never done it simply because hubby had horrible experiences waxing his chest broke out and ingrown hairs so he's always told me don't get a brazillian what if that happened to you down there, so he's kind of scared me out of it but the thought of constantly being smooth and not having to shave constantly is intriguing... I know I could handle the pain, waxing doesn't really bother me it's fairly quick. But I am now scared of the possibility of rips and stuff YUCK. I would love laser but it's not in my budget yet. All I can think of is the sex in the city episode where Carrie gets one lol

johnnylax
08-09-2009, 08:56 PM
not sure what you mean by 'injury'. i know an earlier post stated that the wax resulted in 31...ouch....stitches. but if done right...it may sting, etc, but not injure...

fitmomma3
08-09-2009, 09:05 PM
not sure what you mean by 'injury'. i know an earlier post stated that the wax resulted in 31...ouch....stitches. but if done right...it may sting, etc, but not injure...
yeah that's what i meant, cut or skin ripped or someone said it landed on their clit... that kinda freaks me out lol what kit did you use doing it at home, do you remember? I think that's kinda a good idea too maybe...

johnnylax
08-09-2009, 10:20 PM
cannot remember the name of the kit. she bought it. it had the wax...which we had to heat....a few wide popsicle stix to apply the wax, and the 'tape' which i had to cut in strips and apply.....then pull off :) back then, it was probably standard stuff. now, i'm sure there's an even better kit. but if i could do it as an amateur, carefully, with her body and delicate parts at stake....you and yours could try it. if it didn't feel right...abort! and go to the salon, lol.

AVBG
08-09-2009, 10:23 PM
I bet it hurt so good. ;)

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Q_8RLvMOqZg&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Q_8RLvMOqZg&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Sistersteel
08-10-2009, 12:46 AM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Q_8RLvMOqZg&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Q_8RLvMOqZg&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Love that song :)

tight booty
08-10-2009, 06:30 AM
yeah that's what i meant, cut or skin ripped or someone said it landed on their clit... that kinda freaks me out lol what kit did you use doing it at home, do you remember? I think that's kinda a good idea too maybe...
Some hot wax did fall on my clit, but the pain quickly turned to an intense pleasure....:drool:
So you might get lucky too....:)

johnnylax
08-10-2009, 08:43 AM
lmao...

GirlyMuscle
08-10-2009, 09:09 AM
WHen I was in the beauty biz I used to do waxing. Never did a full Brazilian. I'm not a gynocologist! Besides, I was a manicurist who waxed...not an esthetician or someone who specialized in waxing. I've done my BFF's bikini wax from front right up to her backdoor but we never went farther. I think at that point the subject needs to get into a "doggie" position. Yeah, we're bffs but we're not going there.

The first time I had a regular bikini wax I thought it was the most painful thing in the world but I got used to it over time. Now I wax myself as far as I can see and reach. No biggie.

SS....bleeding after waxing is normal but the fevers are not.

Also, ingrown hairs is common. Just use a loofah or something like it when you shower. There's also products out there just for the treatment of bumps. One is called No Bump. Salons would carry it. Also, I THINK Scoobysnacks wife sells a product that helps with the bumps.

exit2010
08-10-2009, 09:13 AM
props to the lady who can take that kind of pain. but a razor works just fine. no need to abuse the softest skin on the body by ripping the heck out of with hot wax and sheer force.

LisaRD23
08-10-2009, 12:35 PM
I would never go back to shaving.

Sistersteel
08-10-2009, 12:45 PM
I hear they have great parlors in the far east that do a fantastic

YouTube - Marcy's Waxing Salon

(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bZviX91yiH8&eurl=http%3A%2F%2Fvideo.google.com%2Fvideosearch%3 Fhl%3Den%26q%3Dbrazilian%2520wax%2520demo%26cts%3D 1249922528714%26um%3D1%26ie%3DUTF-8%26sa%3DN%26tab%3Dwv&feature=player_embedded)
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LXPGviqioqQ)

F.K.M.
08-10-2009, 02:19 PM

YouTube - Marcy's Waxing Salon (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x-PW386PSNA&NR=1&feature=fvwp)

(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bZviX91yiH8&eurl=http%3A%2F%2Fvideo.google.com%2Fvideosearch%3 Fhl%3Den%26q%3Dbrazilian%2520wax%2520demo%26cts%3D 1249922528714%26um%3D1%26ie%3DUTF-8%26sa%3DN%26tab%3Dwv&feature=player_embedded)

Holy shit.....:nonono:

You know you really have to be comfortable with yourself to let a complete stranger wax your ass crack or bleach your butthole.

GeminiJedi
08-10-2009, 03:35 PM
I LOVE Brazilian waxes. It's not so bad, pain wise. The first time I had one I did flush from it, but I was fine later. Each subsequent time gets easier and less painful. I wish they weren't so expensive, but I guess there has to be some incentive for the esthetician (unless they're into it, of course ;) ).

fitmomma3
08-10-2009, 05:10 PM

YouTube - Marcy's Waxing Salon (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x-PW386PSNA&NR=1&feature=fvwp)

(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LXPGviqioqQ)OMG!! That lady seems like she really likes her job! LOL I almost died when she said it's blowing kisses at you I dare you to kiss it back lol FREAK ;) Seriously my next project is gonna be a brazillian now I'm so intrigued!

tight booty
08-10-2009, 10:20 PM
I am totally comfortable getting a brazilan and I like the beauty therapist to be comfortable too. I don't like them to be "scared of the pussy". My beauty therapist laughs when I say this and she comes back with "yeah its not like its going to wink or anything"...haha
Women who aren't scared of the pussy, do a much better job and get every single hair. They will go into all the nooks and crannies and take it all, leaving a perfectly smooth hairfree pussy and booty.

Sistersteel
08-10-2009, 11:40 PM
I am totally comfortable getting a brazilan and I like the beauty therapist to be comfortable too. I don't like them to be "scared of the pussy". My beauty therapist laughs when I say this and she comes back with "yeah its not like its going to wink or anything"...haha
Women who aren't scared of the pussy, do a much better job and get every single hair. They will go into all the nooks and crannies and take it all, leaving a perfectly smooth hairfree pussy and booty.

Does your pussy wink tight booty? I would imagine your pussy to be one of many talents! lol

jk
:)

tight booty
08-11-2009, 04:29 AM
Does your pussy wink tight booty? I would imagine your pussy to be one of many talents! lol

jk
:)

No it doesn't wink or blow kisses, although it likes to receive kisses....:p
It likes to be petted alot.....HAHA

bxnic
08-23-2009, 09:58 PM

Holyshit...that was hilarious!!!This whole thread is great...its def keeping my mind off of food for a few!
Brazillians are great...they dont last as long as u expect, so I guess dilligence is key!

Sistersteel
08-24-2009, 12:48 AM
No it doesn't wink or blow kisses, although it likes to receive kisses....:p
It likes to be petted alot.....HAHA

http://www.savingourpets.com/images/iStock_kitten.jpg

I'm TightBooty's pussy. I am so cute and cuddly you could eat me up.

LisaRD23
08-24-2009, 11:01 AM
I got my monthly Brazilian done on Friday after work...all I could think about was this thread!!

We need a "waxer" smilie.

baby gorilla
08-24-2009, 06:39 PM
hmmm well... this turned into an interesting thread!

I've been getting Brazillian waxes for about 4 years now. The first few times you go is the most painful. But the hair grows back finer and less over time. I would never go back to shaving, or creams. Right now I only have to go 1x per month. I'll go for a "touch up" in between if the husband and I are planning a weekend rendevous of if I just want to have the sexy 100% smooth feeling before my next appointment.

I keep a small strip of hair right in the center, I have this thing about not wanting to look like a little girl down there. Anyway...as far as go is my labia. I don't have much hair in the ass crack area, so I don't need to wax that far down.

I get my waxing done at a day spa and they use hard wax. The wax it's self hardens and there is no need for cloth strips. The strips actually pull your skin in addition to the hair. The hard wax will only pull the hair.

You have the option of wearing a paper disposable thong, or nothing. After the second time having my waxer pretty much with her fac in my crotch I thought the idea of the paper thong was pointless.

I hate when a girl calls her "most intimate of areas" her CROTCH. It sounds manly.

11Hungrybb
08-24-2009, 06:51 PM
http://www.tendskin.com/index.htm

for razor burn..My GF uses it and I've used it for years for my neck.

JohnnyStyles
08-24-2009, 07:49 PM
Well i did a t-mobile commercial a lil time ago for t-mobile...it has to do with the whole Brazilian wax thing...its funny so go see it....

ArMw4ZRFbjg