PDA

View Full Version : anavar cycle for a first timer

irishpride
08-09-2009, 02:01 AM
i have a client who is hell bent on using aas to help her achieve her goals..i have tried more than once to talk her out of it that she doesnt need it etc but her mongoloid boyfreind is your typical gym juice jockey who is telling her it will be so much better if she does and no matter what i say she believes all the mindless drivel that oozes from his piehole..she already has made great gains in strength and dropped lots of fat..she used to work out a great deal on her own (she never really knew what to do though) and had a semi decent foundation, but then she was in a major car accident that left her without the use of her dominent arm for a long long time..she is back in the gym with me and training hard and getting much stronger and losing a good deal of fat..she has already dropped about 3 pant sizes in a matter of a month and a half with me and now the scale has stopped moving but the fat is still coming off as none of her clothes (particulary pants) fit etc..we are going to change her routine and alter her diet more as well..she has taken t3 and ephedra in the past (courtesy of her bf) and she loved it and it did help but he wasnt to familiar with t3 and women and the tapering down protocol as well..her bf was going to have her run 15mgs of winni ED for 5weeks with 25mgs of prop a week..now i know she has never used aas before and no fucking way should she use winni like that or test or stack anything for that fucking matter..so i was thinking of 5mgs of var ED for 6weeks with t3 in a pyramid type dosing regime..she wants to compete..she is going to use aas regardless so i want her to do it as safe as possible..what do you guys think?

irishpride
08-09-2009, 10:03 PM
bump? alittle help maybe

sassy69
08-09-2009, 10:28 PM
I love when people say they are "hellbent" on using. Fine. Whatever. Does she do anything to educate HERSELF. NOT listen to the boyfriend? Can you get her to log onto RX and carry on her own dialogue here? Also you can use the search feature on "women anavar" or just look down the list of similar threads already here.

irishpride
08-10-2009, 02:50 AM
I love when people say they are "hellbent" on using. Fine. Whatever. Does she do anything to educate HERSELF. NOT listen to the boyfriend? Can you get her to log onto RX and carry on her own dialogue here? Also you can use the search feature on "women anavar" or just look down the list of similar threads already here.
i have given her literature and medical papers on the compounds she was thinking of using and had many of my female BB FG freinds talk to her and she is going to use..i know it..wheather she tells me or not..i just basically want to guide her safely and know whats going on in her body..the odds of getting her on here are slim..i am slowly convincing her though that her bf is basically setting her up to have a nice barry white voice and a penis that would rival his own

sassy69
08-10-2009, 03:14 AM
I guess that's just the way people start out. So like on the other var threads on here, she can start at 10 mg ED , split the dose in 1/2, am & pm (ref: anavar half-life = 9 hrs). She can run it long at low doses. IMO 5 mg for 6 weeks is really more of a waste of time if she's gonna do it, she should see what she can get from a good starter cycle instead of feeling like "it does nothing" and deciding to jack up the dose or go try something stronger. At low doses you can run var for easily 10-15 weeks.

I would recommend that she include acidophilus in her supplement program because there's always a chance of getting a yeast infection from any AAS or anything that throws off thebalance of good / bad vaginal bacteria. Also she should be aware of all the usual sides. Also presence of sides, e.g. really bad acne is an indicator of how to individually adjust doses, because occassionally yoiu can get overdosed stuff, and even though the schedule says 10 mg ED, based on your particular reaction to this particular anavar (whoever made it , whatever brand, UG, whatever), so feel free to adjust the dose according to the response (e.g. reducing really bad acne).

And the other obvious stuff - no fucking around w/ the diet and train balls to the wall to get the most out of the stress you're putting your body thru using this compound. No drinking, adequate recovery. And another thing to keep in mind is the increase in strength is only in the muscles - not the joints, so give consideration to the rate of increase of weights and stress on the joints. And also when you come off, keep in mind that your body won't then have the compound (after 3 weeks - ref: anavar detection time) to recover and lift like during the cycle. And no, staying on forever, is not an option, even if you "love how it makes you feel" and all that shit. Just like diet and training, it should be cycled w/ time for the body to recover. And also know that the more you use/ longer you use, the more permanent the sides are.

tammyp
08-10-2009, 06:22 AM
if shes decided, you wont change her mind. send her here, or somewhere to educate herself and not listen to her BF.

irishpride
08-10-2009, 09:02 PM
thanks for the responses ladies, she is one stubborn pain in the ass..its more the brainwashing from her shithead bf..he is a juice warrior..only lifts when he is on and has the typical beach muscles, does chest 9days a week and arms 39 days a week LOL i am trying to get her either here or my home forum but we shall see..thanks again

Sistersteel
08-11-2009, 03:51 PM
Some people only learn from their own mistakes, some from others', and some, sadly never at all. More educated male users would probably lead to less messed up women, considering women with such a co-dependent attitude are more hellbent on trusting a man's opinion over their own common sense.

Oh well.