PDA

View Full Version : prob better to stay natural

Clint
08-09-2009, 09:35 PM
so ya I guess i'm gonna stay natural after all.
Mostly because trying to obtain real gear is proving to be the biggest and most irritating fuck around of my life.
oh well like I said prob for the better
I just threw my 20ml so called sachets in the garbage cause they are garbage.

sooo does tribulas do anything at all? maybe if I eat a bottle a day haha

ANADROLicfreak
08-09-2009, 09:40 PM
um no.i would juice for sure.

matt1005
08-09-2009, 10:16 PM
Interesting thread and op.

AVBG
08-09-2009, 10:19 PM
For trainers who are not morally opposed to using steroids, the legal risks/implications or the potential health risks, the unavailability of gear is I would assume a motivator to maintaining their natural status.

Who would want to be chasing around inconsistent contacts/dealers?

ANADROLicfreak
08-09-2009, 10:21 PM
For trainers who are not morally opposed to using steroids, the legal risks/implications or the potential health risks, the unavailability of gear is I would assume a motivator to maintaining their natural status.

Who would want to be chasing around inconsistent contacts/dealers?

all good facts.it still doesnt stop everyone from using though.

Shadow
08-09-2009, 10:22 PM
It is extremely easy to find and obtain steroids.

ANADROLicfreak
08-09-2009, 10:23 PM
It is extremely easy to find and obtain steroids.

just got to know where to look guys.i do respect natural guys though.they are bad ass.

Shadow
08-09-2009, 10:25 PM
just got to know where to look guys.i do respect natural guys though.they are bad ass.

I respect them too. Everybody's a nattie to begin with. Some just chose to stay that way.

AVBG
08-09-2009, 10:30 PM
all good facts.it still doesn't stop everyone from using though.

Thank goodness for free will.

What I would like to hear more from you guys is how many of you stop training or reduce the training intensity when not on the gear?

I have known many trainers not even bother entering a gym when their supply cuts out (either end of cycle or problems with availability)..saying things like "it's not the same" or "I cannot be bothered"

Shadow
08-09-2009, 10:32 PM
Thank goodness for free will.

What I would like to hear more from you guys is how many of you stop training or reduce the training intensity when not on the gear?

I have known many trainers not even bother entering a gym when their supply cuts out (either end of cycle or problems with availability)..saying things like "it's not the same" or "I cannot be bothered"

I haven't used yet, so I can't say. But I can say, what you've just said is part of the reason you don't see tons of jacked guys walking around everywhere you go.