PDA

View Full Version : Var to Winny

gulfcoastmuscle
08-10-2009, 01:21 PM
Member of a couple other boards but there are few/no women with any practical knowledge on them...

National figure competitor has just finished 8 wks of Var (10mg day) with very good results....first time ever taking anything. Other than an occasional bump on the skin here n there, no negative sides observed.

Wants to try Winny (10mg day)now to c what kind of results vs sides she gets from it as compared to the Var...

? - how long after finishing Var cycle to wait before starting Winny cycle?

Thanks in advance for any help n comments...

sassy69
08-10-2009, 01:52 PM
Does she just want to "try" it or is there competition schedule? Results will depend on diet. Sides will potentially be more aggressive than var. Acne, potential voice change/cracking , facial hair, hair falling out. Most of this passes when the compound clears her system (ref: winstrol detection time). 10 mg ED is typical daily dose.

Ideally time on = time off.

gulfcoastmuscle
08-10-2009, 03:49 PM
She is done with comps for this year so yes, wants to "try" the W and c what results r before deciding on her supplement regiment before next years comps. She maintains a VERY strict diet even while not in a contest prep mode...i.e. visible abs n definition year round.

Ur info is pretty much what I have already told her...just mainly wanted to make sure that "time on = time off" works best for women as w men.

Thanks

tammyp
08-10-2009, 04:00 PM
oral winny is harsh..id never take it. terrible acne after cycle is really common. i prefer primo 10 x over winny. its a love or hate drug.

gulfcoastmuscle
08-10-2009, 04:07 PM
I have told her of that possibility....several close friends that also compete have discussed their experience with W sides already.

Problem w primo is finding legit tabs...very hard to do - most want outrageous prices for questionable quality.

tammyp
08-10-2009, 05:02 PM
is she afraid to inject i take it?

gulfcoastmuscle
08-10-2009, 05:08 PM
I told her that is the route I would take w the Primo and she says she doesn't think she could do it herself but would let me...

I guess 50mg/week is the standard female protocol if she decided to go w inject vs tabs?

tammyp
08-11-2009, 06:26 AM
yes it is. maybe she isnt ready for AS use if she cant commit to the process.

gulfcoastmuscle
08-11-2009, 12:53 PM
Not real sure about ur logic there...

Guess u think that millions of sick people who go to their doctors every year and need medicine should just be handed a vial and a syringe and told "good luck" huh?

sassy69
08-11-2009, 02:46 PM
Not real sure about ur logic there...

Guess u think that millions of sick people who go to their doctors every year and need medicine should just be handed a vial and a syringe and told "good luck" huh?

I think what she's saying is if you want to play w/ the big drugs you should be able to handle your own injections. If you don't have the stomach for the needles, then you shouldn't be playing w/ them. The ultimate point being if you choose to play w/ AAS YOU are responsible for YOURSELF! Not anyone else.

But to the point of winstrol - it can be a crapshoot to use - some love it, some hate it & get terrible sides. Tammy is speaking from her own standpoint, but others may have different experiences. If this girl chooses to go that route, it will be her own personal experiment and no one can guarantee what will happen, particularly w/ winstrol. As you note, primo presents its own challenges w/ having a history of being faked. There are people who would tell you to never mess w/ primo as well, particularly because of its tendency to cause hairloss. But then others have no problem at all.

gulfcoastmuscle
08-11-2009, 03:06 PM
I agree 100%....

Have been in this game for about 20 years n have tried everything at least once to c how my body responds and reacts to it...some things I love n some I would never touch again.

Back to my original post - that is why she wants to try the W just like she tried the Var...she may have excellent results w zero sides or bad results w terrible sides but u will never know until u try it.

I personally think it is a sad reflection on r society as a whole that to compete in a "figure" competition that women must go to such lengths to step on stage...that is a whole other argument n discussion that I don't want to start. LOL

sassy69
08-11-2009, 03:35 PM
Winny at 10 mg ED (oral) can be run similar to var, split the dose in half , am & pm (ref: similar half life to var = 9-ish hrs) and for the same duration. Sides can be similar to var or more aggressive -acne, hairloss, potential voice change, interrupted period, etc. Results, if she is on a cutting diet she will notice possibly slightly more hardness/leanness than var, otherwise, strength gain, hardness, etc.