PDA

View Full Version : Nothing to lose... everything to gain

Gaoshang Xiongshou
08-10-2009, 04:43 PM
... KenFlo had that look in his eye Saturday night. But as we all saw, somewhere along the way, he lost it, and the fight with it.

Some of the guys have pure hatred in their eyes when they go in against each other. Some have mutual respect, and just want a good exchange against an equal opponent; they have every intention of doing anything and everything to get the job done. And then, there are the people who have that look in their eyes... that of hunger, desperation, and pain from being stuck wherever they are with hopes of rising from it.

Which opponent should be considered the most dangerous?

hulkish808
08-10-2009, 05:21 PM
i like Diego's intensity

-Z-
08-10-2009, 06:44 PM
Which opponent should be considered the most dangerous?

Simple, Fedor. He hasn't been hurt in a long time and the guy is basically 30-0.

chitownmscle
08-10-2009, 07:12 PM
Got to be Fedor and Anderson Silva. They are just head and shoulders above everyone else. They are what the next generation of fighters coming up are going to aspire to be

BABOON
08-10-2009, 08:17 PM
Fedor is 30-0 because he hasn't been tested by a decent fighter for about 200 years.

In my opinion, nobody in MMA really seems very dangerous.. Not from a "hunger" standpoint. 'Hungry' is a term reserved for boxers. MMA is a 'safe' sport where your tattoos and painted toenails are as important as your fighting ability.

You'll never get anyone in a cage with the hunger of a Braddock, a Witter or a young Tyson.

thaifighter_87
08-27-2009, 12:33 PM
One thing that matters in this sport is respect...What's more important that respect?.....Self-Respect.
That' one of the ways you can rise above any and every challenge.

Lucas
08-28-2009, 01:31 AM
i like Diego's intensity

x2, Rampage's game face and Wanderlei's intensity are deserve mentions as well

Plates
08-28-2009, 11:11 AM
Fedor is 30-0 because he hasn't been tested by a decent fighter for about 200 years.

In my opinion, nobody in MMA really seems very dangerous.. Not from a "hunger" standpoint. 'Hungry' is a term reserved for boxers. MMA is a 'safe' sport where your tattoos and painted toenails are as important as your fighting ability.

You'll never get anyone in a cage with the hunger of a Braddock, a Witter or a young Tyson.

Who do you think would test him then?