PDA

View Full Version : Griffin vs Silva Replay

-Z-
08-10-2009, 07:55 PM
Thank Larry for the link.

You can see the full clip here: http://www.blitzcorner.com/MMA/Anderson-Silva-vs-Forrest-Griffin-UFC-101 (http://www.blitzcorner.com/MMA/Anderson-Silva-vs-Forrest-Griffin-UFC-101)

*Type the password in to watch the match.

Shows when Forrest ran to the back after the ko.

chitownmscle
08-10-2009, 08:19 PM
Dude thanks for the post, did not see the fight.

Forrest should not show his face again for a long time. It's one thing to lose to Silva, it's another to just get humiliated the way that he did. It looked like Silva was toying with him the entire fight and just bored really

G-Roy
08-10-2009, 09:16 PM
I think vegas called in the dive, that was pathetic.

stephaniewicked
08-10-2009, 11:25 PM
I can't believe Forrest threw his arm up and gave up just like that...

Larry C
08-10-2009, 11:26 PM
Swede's saying the reason he ran to the back after is because he sustained a dislocated jaw and couldn't hear out of his right ear. Has there been any news about this?

Dr Pangloss
08-11-2009, 06:11 AM
Swede's saying the reason he ran to the back after is because he sustained a dislocated jaw and couldn't hear out of his right ear. Has there been any news about this?

the news about it is that it's false.

dublin-lifter
08-11-2009, 08:17 AM

i heard that aswell

kratos47
08-12-2009, 04:43 AM
god damn silva is fucking crazy. i wonder if he can fight the 205 champ? can he hold a belt in two weight classes? i dont think so but that would be awesome:dunno:

Plates
08-12-2009, 01:29 PM
The Foreskin Griffin nuthuggery is out of control. He ran to the back because he was clearly out classed and had his ass handed to him on a diamond platter. Not to mention he needed to change his tampon. The funny thing is, no one can back up the claims of dislocated anything. He did and interview shortly after and talked perfectly fine. Weird......I would think with a hurt jaw he couldnt talk that easy. Forrest sucks. Period. And the way he flails his legs when he gets dropped like a sack of taters is annoying.

chitownmscle
08-12-2009, 05:26 PM
The Foreskin Griffin nuthuggery is out of control. He ran to the back because he was clearly out classed and had his ass handed to him on a diamond platter. Not to mention he needed to change his tampon. The funny thing is, no one can back up the claims of dislocated anything. He did and interview shortly after and talked perfectly fine. Weird......I would think with a hurt jaw he couldnt talk that easy. Forrest sucks. Period. And the way he flails his legs when he gets dropped like a sack of taters is annoying.

I think Forrset can fight but I agree he was outclassed by Silva. I mean I think Dana still uses the fact that Forrest is marketable to keep giving him these kinds of fights. He should probably just stick to coaching TUF though. I would still be embarresed if I was Forrest though, I mean it looked like he got slapped like a bitch and went down. Silva was going backwards and put no power into that at all, and this talk that he got hurt during the fight. If he did then I'm sorry maybe he doesn't need to be in there because no where did I see where he should have been hurt to the point where a slap is going to knock him out

chitownmscle
08-12-2009, 05:26 PM

I think Forrset can fight but I agree he was outclassed by Silva. I mean I think Dana still uses the fact that Forrest is marketable to keep giving him these kinds of fights. He should probably just stick to coaching TUF though. I would still be embarresed if I was Forrest though, I mean it looked like he got slapped like a bitch and went down. Silva was going backwards and put no power into that at all, and this talk that he got hurt during the fight. If he did then I'm sorry maybe he doesn't need to be in there because no where did I see where he should have been hurt to the point where a slap is going to knock him out

-Z-
08-12-2009, 05:30 PM
Reading it twice helped me better understand. lol

Ortski
08-12-2009, 05:40 PM
damn, forest got owned

chitownmscle
08-12-2009, 05:51 PM
Reading it twice helped me better understand. lol

My bad...lol....Forrest got owned so bad it took me two times to get it out. You know my jaw hurting and all...lol

-Z-
08-12-2009, 05:57 PM
damn, forest got owned

Yeah it was pathetic.

The Big Sexy
08-12-2009, 06:46 PM
Wow. Silva just walked around with his hands down and was dodging punches... he didn't even look an OUNCE scared... like a grown man fighting a little baby.

dublin-lifter
08-12-2009, 08:15 PM

ah right well didnt know thats the case then he dosent

trex257
08-13-2009, 05:07 PM
Silva was toying with Forrest. Forrest has heart, but heart isn't going to get you anywhere when you are in the ring with a supreme talent like Silva who also has a lot of heart and determination. Silva looked like Ali during a couple of times and the fact that he knocked Forrest out while back pedaling with a glancing blow shows just how dominant Silva is going to be.

Plates
08-14-2009, 09:32 AM
Silva was toying with Forrest. Forrest has heart, but heart isn't going to get you anywhere when you are in the ring with a supreme talent like Silva who also has a lot of heart and determination. Silva looked like Ali during a couple of times and the fact that he knocked Forrest out while back pedaling with a glancing blow shows just how dominant Silva is going to be.

I believe that was broken in this fight. Watch when Silva is basically saying "come one mother fucker, lets fight!" and is slapping his legs. (@ 2:37). Foreskin knew he was fucked at that point. Look at his face and hands motions.