PDA

View Full Version : Toys

Tatyana
08-12-2009, 02:13 AM
Have any of you lovely ladies tried the new we vibe?

It looks like a very interesting toy.

I also like it as it can be used with your partner and, get this, it is a sex toy that isn't penis shaped.

How fab someone finally got creative.

rOnKvYLFE4k

This is another toy I quite like, the cone.

http://www.conezone.info/index.asp

http://www.conezone.info/about_cone/images/positions/animation1.gif

Sistersteel
08-12-2009, 02:20 AM
Have any of you lovely ladies tried the new we vibe?

It looks like a very interesting toy.

I also like it as it can be used with your partner and, get this, it is a sex toy that isn't penis shaped.

How fab someone finally got creative.

rOnKvYLFE4k

This is another toy I quite like, the cone.

http://www.conezone.info/index.asp

http://www.conezone.info/about_cone/images/positions/animation1.gif

That cone is amazing! I cannot say I have ever seen that one before. lol
Nothing like "hands free" stimulation.:)

tight booty
08-12-2009, 02:25 AM
The cone would be good for when you are feeling lazy and can just lay there having orgasms. A woman must have invented it....:p

Sistersteel
08-12-2009, 02:45 AM
Speaking of female sex toy designers..

Every woman needs Betty's Barbell :yep:

Some info on Betty...Betty Dodson, Ph.D., artist, author and sexologist, has proven though working with thousands of women that a strong pelvic floor muscle enhances orgasm with oneself and during partnersex.

The same muscle also insures bladder control, maintains vaginal health, and contributes to a person's overall health. Betty's Barbell is both a practical vaginal exerciser and an excellent pleasure device that she has used for years in teaching women about orgasm. Made of stainless steel, the Barbell is sturdy enough to become a family heirloom that can be passed down from grandmother to granddaughter.

The Barbell is 6 ¾ inches long and weighs nearly one pound. Once inserted, the weight holds it in place. Betty recommends sterilizing the Barbell before first time use by putting it in boiling water for a minute or two. Another method of sterilization is putting it in a dishwasher. Thereafter, washing the Barbell with hot soapy water is sufficient.

Each Betty Dodson's Vaginal Barbell comes with a comprehensive booklet titled "How to Use Betty's Vaginal Barbell" and a description of possible benefits from using Betty's Vaginal Barbell.

The Barbell is first protected by blue rubberized netting and then packed in foam during shipping to our fulfillment house. The 7-inch long, white box is sealed with the official Betty Dodson product label.

tight booty
08-12-2009, 02:56 AM
That's cool.....you can even use a barbell with your pussy! :p
Talk about 'pumping the iron' in every single way.....:drool:

Sistersteel
08-12-2009, 02:58 AM
That's cool.....you can even use a barbell with your pussy! :p
Talk about 'pumping the iron' in every single way.....:drool:
haha! Isn't that the truth :)

tight booty
08-12-2009, 03:09 AM
I've got this toy suposedly made to feel like the real thing. But unfortunately it needs tender loving care like a baby. After you are finished using it (hehe) you wash it with soapy water and then you have to use powder on it. It's like powdering a babys ass, I tell you. Too much maintenace for me. After I am finished cumming, I want to sleep not powder up a toy!
And the other problem is that its too bendy. I like hard toys. I can't get off on this bendy thing. I ended up using it to spank my booty....haha
So I just wanted to remind you ladies that when purchasing a toy, take into consideration what material it is made out of and how bendy and hard it is.

Sistersteel
08-12-2009, 03:12 AM
I've got this toy suposedly made to feel like the real thing. But unfortunately it needs tender loving care like a baby. After you are finished using it (hehe) you wash it with soapy water and then you have to use powder on it. It's like powdering a babys ass, I tell you. Too much maintenace for me. After I am finished cumming, I want to sleep not powder up a toy!
And the other problem is that its too bendy. I like hard toys. I can't get off on this bendy thing. I ended up using it to spank my booty....haha
So I just wanted to remind you ladies that when purchasing a toy, take into consideration what material it is made out of and how bendy and hard it is.

That was hilarious :)
Any online links to that toy TB?

fitmomma3
08-12-2009, 06:57 AM
When it comes to toys I love to have WATER PROOF ones ;) That cone looks amazing though! And the we vibe looks interesting... I guess I'm old fashioned with my toys, I've yet to try this new stuff... big collections can get expensive too lol

tight booty
08-12-2009, 09:15 AM
I have a glass dildo which has a magnifying mirror on the end and you can stand it on the floor to use it. I saw it in a hustler magazine and so I seeked it out. :p
It's low maintenance btw....just wash and dry afterwards. :)

tight booty
08-12-2009, 09:20 AM
That was hilarious :)
Any online links to that toy TB?
Thank you. I had much better than a link, I had an actual page from a photo shoot I did using it as a prop. Since it was so useless I decided to take it along for a photo shoot and did a pic of me holding it between my breasts with my tounge hanging out about to lick it. :p I did post this scanned page from my 8 page spread but a mod must have deleted it. I understand...I wasn't sure if I was breaking the rules or not since it wasn't in the 18+ forum.

Allifit
08-12-2009, 07:50 PM
The rabbit is still my ever faithful, always pleasing favorite....:yep:

GirlyMuscle
08-12-2009, 08:28 PM
I have the Rabbit, too.

I'm interested in a glass dildo though. A GF told me she LOVES hers. I can't imagine glass feeling good but I'm game to try it.

tight booty
08-12-2009, 08:31 PM
I have the Rabbit, too.

I'm interested in a glass dildo though. A GF told me she LOVES hers. I can't imagine glass feeling good but I'm game to try it.
I love mine. :)

Allifit
08-12-2009, 08:39 PM
I'm game to try anything once..... the other thing I tried which I hadn't been into before was a clit pump.... anyone tried one of those?

GirlyMuscle
08-12-2009, 08:41 PM
I watched a video with Denise Masino playing with a clit pump and it made me want one. Haven't gotten one yet but it's definitely on my wish list. *hint hint Sledge*

Allifit
08-12-2009, 08:45 PM
I watched a video with Denise Masino playing with a clit pump and it made me want one. Haven't gotten one yet but it's definitely on my wish list. *hint hint Sledge*

invest in a good one sledge ;) There are tons of cheap ones out there but they don't suck very intensely, and they tend to lose suction easily. This is definitely one of those 'you get what you pay for'...... so invest $$$ in a good one!

Allifit
08-12-2009, 08:47 PM
big collections can get expensive too lol

well worth the investment mama ;)

exit2010
08-12-2009, 11:05 PM
:p:p
well worth the investment mama ;)

I've been home for 1 day. 1 day.:dunno: And the arsenal is opened?:);)

Allifit
08-12-2009, 11:16 PM
I got a pm from a guy on this board who found this toy interesting and didn't feel comfortable posting it in here.....

so I said I'd post it for him...

http://www.extremerestraints.com/fuc...hine_1690.html

never tried it..hmmmmmmmm

jlgiller
08-12-2009, 11:29 PM
Pure Romance has a nice glass one that is under $40, most are over $100.

I replaced my old rabbit with a new waterproof one.

One of my favorites...Remote controlled bullet up to 25 feet.

GirlyMuscle
08-13-2009, 06:45 AM
My Rabbit is waterproof. I tested it....works.

I've always wanted one of those remote control bullets too.

fitmomma3
08-13-2009, 07:30 AM
My Rabbit is waterproof. I tested it....works.

I've always wanted one of those remote control bullets too.
I have a remote control one 4 settings ;) HEAVEN and it's water proof too.

HOTGYMDIVA
09-04-2009, 02:07 PM
I have always used something like the bullet, but it has 2 bullets on the end. One is smaller than the other, so I use one inside and one on the clit and it's amazing!! Buttttttt, the bigger one died on me, now I am in the market for a newer, different toy...

So,
Thanks for starting this thread!!!!

THE CONE IS TEMPTING FOR SURE!!!

HOTGYMDIVA
09-04-2009, 02:07 PM
I have a remote control one 4 settings ;) HEAVEN and it's water proof too.

Whats the name of this one??

Carson
09-05-2009, 11:53 PM
Just bought this one the other day. I'll let you know how my x and I like it. She loves the rocker chick that I bought her.